2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not convinced as to who CMA was at the Memorial.

Me either. It also means "cover my azz" Just saying.

I don't think Lee did anything wrong today. I STILL don't get why peeps are coming down on him. He has clearly tired to move on as best he could, but he keeps getting dragged down by this case. He answered truthfully, and I think he probably can't remember every detail. :twocents:

Actually I can think of many ways she has taught him about life. Loving children with all your heart. How they can bring joy to each and every day and when that joy is gone it can certainly make you grow up and learn about life. Just to name a few. With all due respect.

Yes, I thought of that, but it just didn't seem to fit his litany. mo

C M A (kiss kiss kiss) every day you teach me about life...

eta: That memorial was creepy at that moment. yuck

SRSLY. That's as creepy as it gets, man... :yuck::yow::couch::alien:

He's kissing something (a bracelet?) on his wrist while making this "CMA" statement. Were there bracelets dedicated to Caylee? I'm inclined to believe they would not have been dedicated to Casey. Anyway, the repeated CMA is really annoying IMO. What was the big deal? Why couldn't he just state the name of the person ? I beleieve he was referring to Caylee.

He had a special one from KC, too. iirc

I've always had a big issue with the name "Tot Mom". To me, it diminishes Caylee. She's not "the tot", she's Caylee Marie Anthony.

Just infuriates me.

I do wonder why Lee wasn't asked about the molestation allegations today.

Yes ... His response is key to affirm or deny the possibility of allegations against GA. The Defense did not confront GA either it was the State to knock it down.

I've always had a big issue with the name "Tot Mom". To me, it diminishes Caylee. She's not "the tot", she's Caylee Marie Anthony.

Just infuriates me.
It infuriates me as well.
I wish NG would stop saying it!

More video of CA/AH/LA testimony, showing Casey in court

Drew P: LA said it was a very distinct smell coming from the car when it was in the garage; unlike GA and other detectives had no idea what a dead body smelled like

Ellie: Casey told AH that GA had run over an animal with the car; Casey told AH a dead animal was plastered on the car frame.

Drew P: Interesting DT didn't bring up molestation accusations today when LA was on the stand; but D could call him during their case in chief

Caller: Do you think Casey told her DT not to question LA about sex abuse?

Bill Sheaffer: DT can't cross examine on that issue because it wasn't brought out on direct.

I've heard that alot today. I kinda think that because it (the molestation claim) is from the defense - they won't ask that until it is their turn. LA will be called when the defense is up and that way it is their (DT) direct. On cross examiniation - the DT can only cover what was covered in the direct. Does that make sense?

Listening to YM read ICAs statement and to ICAs first interview is mind boggling. I think of CA saying she had some mistruths or half truths...the girl told whoppers!! Constantly!!!

I love when Bill Shaeffer is on! :blowkiss:

They (the DT) can't ask about Lee's molestation, because it is not evidence!

I love when Bill Shaeffer is on! :blowkiss:

They can't ask about Lee's molestation, because it is not evidence!

Not only is it not in evidence, but during cross-examination the defense can't go into any subject not addressed by the State during their direct questioning.

The defense can call LA to the stand during their case in chief and bring it up then if they want.

(Bolded for importance! :))

I am thinking State want touch until JB brings it up.

Is LA on defense witness list? I think I heard today someone say excused but up for re-call.

More video........

Thomas Luka, LA former attorney: Thinks he did fine on the stand, he was deposed for about 6 hours, not unusual to forget something........

I've heard that alot today. I kinda think that because it (the molestation claim) is from the defense - they won't ask that until it is their turn. LA will be called when the defense is up and that way it is their (DT) direct. On cross examiniation - the DT can only cover what was covered in the direct. Does that make sense?
Thanks for the explanation, but didn't the state ask George about sexual abuse (and it was brought up by the defense, I believe) ?

Not only is it not in evidence, but during cross-examination the defense can't go into any subject not addressed by the State during their direct questioning.

The defense can call LA to the stand during their case in chief and bring it up then if they want.

(Bolded for importance! :))

This is what I thought, so how did JB try to bring up Dick Tracey today? THat had nothing to do with state's questioning. And I understand the trying to discredit witness. But JB was all over the place with carp.

Thanks for the explanation, but didn't the state ask George about sexual abuse (and it was brought up by the defense, I believe) ?
Yes they did. The molestation claim was done in opening statements and rather than have that "niggle" in the jurors minds - IMHO the SA called GA and asked him that right up front. He denied it and the SA moved on with their case. Kinda like get THAT outta the way right now - so there isn't any "niggles".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member