2011.06.03 - Nancy Grace - Alleged "Zanny the Nanny" speaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Herman: ...they have to concentrate on t junk science now. that's t only way she'll get a hung jury now...

Allen R--we don't know her movtivation, big thing her attn did not analyze these tapes.

NG: here's the deal. earlier Baez screwed up, he just made the objection he should have made in december? the reality there is there is no legal reason to keep these tapes out.

Heard outside today at courthouse: Baez walked onto sidewalk in front of courthouse. Asked to take pics with him and he had one lady around each arm.

People were in line to take photos with Baez.

Jose posin' for pics outside with a lady on each arm! eep!

He is JUST like his client!! Too bad his sunglasses aren't white!

WTH! Who was she just flirting with and when was THAT?

idk on both of those, it's a clip that's been played on hln today--it's all we get a work--ng keeps showing it. she raises her eyebrows then gets flirty, i will see if i can find it.

Casey on jailhouse video: "I just know Caylee's ok, I can feel it in my gut, she's not far away"........"I have no one to comfort me but myself"......."things that are being said about me are all wrong"....."nobody's letting me speak".........

Robyn, reporter: Was sitting in front row when three videos were played, it's all about her, one of the jurors, at least one, looked at Casey for a reaction and she's sitting there like stone. No reaction, the only time she cries, is when it's all about her; on video, gets angry, frustrated with parents but sits in court like it's her twin sister (on the tape).

Showing more jail video........and split screen of Casey in court today

"I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this.....I can't even swallow it hurts".

Brian Russell, psychologist: For someone like me who deals with sociopathic personalities all the time it isn't that unusual.

Richard Hermann, Alan Ripka, Judge Alex Ferrer guests

RH: These tapes are so devastating to the defense; no way she can take the stand; abandon physical abuse, concentrate on forensics, meter reader. Only way to get a hung jury; can't get an acquittal.

Judge: Agrees with RH, tapes are devastating; always thought defense wasn't credible; such a liar may believe she can spin another story........may actually take the stand.

AR: Don't know what her motivation is during tapes, defense didn't analyze tapes and make motion as they are more prejudicial than probative.

NG: JB screwed up; just made motion lately. No legal reason to keep tapes out.

Clark Goldband, reporter: At lunch time, JB & defense walked to courthouse steps, JB had photos taken with one lady around each arm.

OMG! JB.... :eek:

No wonder while in court he was upset that GA said he was in this for himself!

Wow, going to commercial and this show was interesting---I highly recommend watching the first segment at least once Patty posts it to youtube!

NG: JB---sunglasses, million dollar smile, 1 female fan on ea arm, peeps were waiting on line...

Oh lord, JB acting like a movie star per NG with a female fan on each arm posing for photos during the court break today! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Who was that guy that ate Baez up? I don't know who he is by name and the TV is in another room I am just listening. TIA

Had a phone call and will have to catch the second broadcast later tonight to see what happened in the first 15 minutes.

JB with sunglasses acting like a celeb, I'm getting visions of Mark Geragos.

Back on:

Showing clips of jail house videos.

(KC talking about chili and crying)

NG: To natisha, in court all day what did GA or CA do ?

Natisha: when KC made that statement made that I'm just as much of a victim as any of you, GA gave a grimace and let out a sigh.

When she made the I am a victim too statement, GA grimaced and breathed out a sigh.

I just don't get why ANY female would be clamoring to get a picture of themselves with JB........what's the attraction?

if you look at forensics in backyard. You see where someone made an attempt to use a shovel (scrape marks nothing too deep) that she was contemplating a place to leave the body.

I missed this TH's name? I'm so sorry you guys! I'm off my game today in transcribing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels