2011.06.03 - Nancy Grace - Alleged "Zanny the Nanny" speaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing more of Casey's jailhouse visit with her parents.......and her non-reaction in court today.

NG calling the tapes a torpedo to the defense.

Natisha Lance: Monitors are right above where GA/CA sitting in courtroom; GA sighed when Casey said she was just as much of a victim.

Diane Fanning: Believes Casey tried several times to dispose of Caylee's remains, appears she tried to leave her in back yard (several places where it looked like digging with a shovel), no indication that she really thought anything through.

NG: Could explain why cadaver dog hit in the back yard.

if you look at forensics in backyard. You see where someone made an attempt to use a shovel (scrape marks nothing too deep) that she was contemplating a place to leave the body.

I missed this TH's name? I'm so sorry you guys! I'm off my game today in transcribing!

It was Diane Fanning. :)

I just don't get why ANY female would be clamoring to get a picture of themselves with JB........what's the attraction?

It's a celebrity culture/generation. Everyone's a celebrity.

That is sick!

I've never doubted for one minute JB needed this to go to trial to get his DP qualification. He's been in training. The whole reason CM and HHJP are on board, so she does get a fair trial. Any wonder JA can't hide his contempt for this lawyer? He never had any intention of having her plea or claim an accident ages ago. All at the expense of Florida taxpayers.:maddening:

if you look at forensics in backyard. You see where someone made an attempt to use a shovel (scrape marks nothing too deep) that she was contemplating a place to leave the body.

I missed this TH's name? I'm so sorry you guys! I'm off my game today in transcribing!

KC probably thought she'd be able to dig a hole and bury Caylee in just a few minutes and be done with it. Obviously no thought that her parents would see that someone dug a hole in their yard or that the Anthony's two little dogs wouldn't be sniffing around that area and maybe even digging.

I just don't get why ANY female would be clamoring to get a picture of themselves with JB........what's the attraction?

Seriously. I stopped posting, really listening. I'm dumbfounded. Just.... wow.

Hi, I am in New Zealand - and we don't get NG here, is there somewhere to watch this online? Many thanks

Back on:

Playing GA speaking to KC on jail house video.

NG: to ellie, also during all of this, we see GA talking about going into protective custody, KC blows this off.

Ellie: we would have had a hint of it if GA and KC were in this together to cover it up. GA is also a great actor and describing everything he is doing to find Caylee.

Showing more jailhouse video........

Ellie: There's a visit where GA is alone with Casey, if there was a secret plan to cover up Caylee's death, this might have been the time to talk about it. GA goes on and describes how he's looking for Caylee, must be a great actor too if he had anything to do with a cover up.

Showing part of video where GA suggests they can go into protective custody to try to get Caylee back. Caseys blows him off "I've given you guys everything I can.....I can only do so much from where I'm at."

Hi, I am in New Zealand - and we don't get NG here, is there somewhere to watch this online? Many thanks

Amzberry. This link usually has a livestream but has been off for the past few days. Not sure when it will be back up streaming. Might want to save the link just in case the person who owns this channel comes back, might be on vacay or something KWIM?

I think we already got a taste in opening statement of the defense's spin to show in these tapes Casey got her lying and acting skills from George. Remember he brought up GA being at RC's place and not out with his billboard looking for Caylee. NG just brought up GA and CA going all over looking for Caylee so I expect the defense will say GA was going through the same motions as Casey. She was following his lead, etc.

NG: she was found 15 houses from t Anthony home...[ICA: I feel that she's close...] she was close alright...

idk on both of those, it's a clip that's been played on hln today--it's all we get a work--ng keeps showing it. she raises her eyebrows then gets flirty, i will see if i can find it.

still looking for a clip, but it was just on when ng came back at 8:32est

Caller: don't u feel when yr watching those tapes...that deep down LA and parents know, but can't wrap their heads around it?

Back on:

video clips of GA and KC talking.

GA talking my focus is on my granddaughter.

NG: she was found 15 houses from the Anthony family home her body disposed like trash. Jury heard her say "she's close". Talking about Cindy's anquish, not being able to eat for days. Only her remains were ever brought home.

Taking calls.

Tracy in IN: It's almost like they know KC done something (Lee and CA). They keep asking her over and over.

Melinski: this is the day of the video tapes, 3 videos shown, GA and KC alone captivated everyone in court today. You're the best father----this is incongruent with opening defense. The jury's will judge this based on a gut feeling.

NG: Is she ever coming home? KC--looks down no affect "I hope so".

BRB got a phone call from daughter, never turn that down. I'll read what I miss and catch the rerun of this one for sure!

NG: [ICA] no affect whatsoever on t tapes; "I hope so," when CA and GA ask repeatedly if she's (Cay's) going to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea