2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not to change the subject from that beautiful dog, I was thinking if I were a juror I'd welcome this recess about now cause it would have been just long enough after eating that I'd need to go to potty.

...and I would have to get up and walk off carb coma.

Wonder if they are going to question Lee as to his whereabouts on the computer search days?!

Reminds of a story where a police dog was in the back seat of the cruiser. A little boy saw the dog and asked in amazement, "wow, what did the dog do to get arrested?"

K9vest2.jpg

I love it when the wear their "Uniform" and Badge it is so Adorable...

Kevlar vest- Bullet Proof Vest...

Even with the knowledge of what these dogs are trained for and do all this dog talk and these pictures is so making me want a doggie....

So you're telling me I've sat through 2 hours of dog credential testimony, and then will have to see through a 20 minutes demonstration video AND LA's slow, stunted speaking?!
I'm gonna need a shot, please.

Ita, it wouldn't be that way if he would just speak freely..and stop hopping around the truth. he's creepy.

Really ICA wrapping up computer cords and putting stuff away... I know I have seen her doing it before but I don't think I have ever seen her get on her knees to do it

JB is in completely over his head..I'm almost think ,he knows he cannot win this thing..but, is it in for the possibilty of some D-list fame

I want to raise my glass to Forgey, Gerus, and Bones. Caylee baby, those dogs knew where you were. Immediately. What great animals with a great trainer. I salute all three and thank them from the bottom of my heart for being Caylee's heros!!!!

My daughter caught the tail end of that & said Gerus the dog would do a better job defending ICA than JB. She's such a smart little thing!

This is BS stopping early. So what if the testimony is broke up.

Personally I wish they'd go LONGER instead....... but then again, we do want the jury fresh and alert....not tired from an already long day..

Forgey did an AWESOME job on the stand today.... he really did - despite the issues with JB - and the dry parts of the testimony. He came across as knowledgeable and likable.

MOO

Really ICA wrapping up computer cords and putting stuff away... I know I have seen her doing it before but I don't think I have ever seen her get on her knees to do it

She does NOT want that computer she's playing with to be a bother to anyone. That's my take. It makes me mad that she's using it! Bah. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels