2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blanket wasn't because she's cold or she would've stood up with it on.

I'm totally ok with this now. Keeps the jury interested, and it will DEFINITELY keep them awake post-lunch.

Not to brag or anything but SLU is among the best of the best medical schools ... I'm a bit biased! And we have some of the best hospitals in the nation. She has amazing educational experience & training.

Must agree with all that you said... just moved from St. Louis to where I currently live in February.

Deputies mulling about looking at balcony seems to be reason for sidebar ok now lunch break #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:51 AM

Dr. G is on all weekend...if you get a channel listed as DFH (Discovery something...) starting at 7pm EST tonight and then again at noon tomorrow, three episodes in a row, all EST.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138997"]Sidebar is OPEN for the lunch recess[/ame].

Let's move on over.

Locking up here soon. :)

Do you think that ICA's mindset was affected at all by the fact that Caylee had alot of her (ICA's) toys and Winnie the Pooh was "her" room and she was jealous of this precious baby? I do not understand it....because I come from hand me down heaven but some have opined that ICA was overly jealous of Caylee.

I wonder the same. I also wonder if some of ICA's anger/rage was derived from the fact that little Caylee favored Cindy's features so much. We don't know what Caylee's father looked like but I see Cindy in Caylees features every time I see a photo of her.

jmo

leaving for lunch

Attachments

• going on break.jpg
    going on break.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 61
Deputies mulling about looking at balcony seems to be reason for sidebar ok now lunch break #CaseyAnthony

That is a lot of root growth, thru 2 plastic trash bags into the canvas bag, that does not happen very quickly

I hope somebody testifies to how long the blanket etc. would have to be there to have that kind of root growth. I know the other witness said six months but I want to hear witness after witness drive this point home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter