2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

this may be far afield of her expertise

but please bring up the two pics of her and jeffry Dahmer and how similar the two stares are. ugh.

Good News. AZLawyer has been added to the guest list for this Sunday.

Dr. Lillian Glass
AZLawyer
Kimster
And little ole me.

What an awesome guest list - love you all! Kimster - don't forget your ray gun -- though I bet you won't have to use it :)

Can't wait for AZLawyer!!!!

Hugs,

Mel

Sabrina, that link should get us there. We'll surely post a link in this thread before the show begins, too.

Another question, this one for AZ--we noticed a total shift this week wherein CM took over the cross-exam of witnesses from JB. Interested to hear your thoughts on why this sudden change from the defense.

I am so excited to tune in! Yet another venue to feed my addiction to this case - woo Hoo!

Will you ask Dr. Glass to compare and contrast KC's non-verbals while viewing the duct tape video.....vs her non-verbals while the Jurors were viewing the same video?

AZ - Just wanted to commend you on the phenomenal work you did on the duct tape thread so long ago.....you convinced me then that this child's nose and mouth were covered in duct tape! I vividly remember everyone pitching in measuring exact sizes of duct tape, the tremendous visuals given by other members.....given the video was of a forensic and anatomically correct skull/picture/duct tape overlay - do you think this will have as big of an impact on the jurors that the work done here on that thread had on me (ie: leaving no doubt in the jurors minds that this was not an accidental drowning)? Further bolstering that evidence is Dr. G's emphatic statement that no child should ever have duct tape over their face and she is adamant that this is a homicide. Just wanted your thoughts ....thank You!

I guess my question would be for AZlawyer, WHO I completely Adore and Idolize! TY for all you do here at WS and for answering my silly questions.

Why does the Inmate have 5 lawyers? It appears to me that Mason and Baez do most if not all of the work in court. And as I understand it AF is the mitigation Lawyer, IE, she is there for the penalty phase. Do these other 2 lawyers have specific rolls as well? Seems that DCS just comforts ICA.

Last question is, Why would AF not be there for this part of the trial? Should she not be present for the entire trial and not just the penalty phase? ICA is still her client. Shouldn't she be there to watch the case? If I was AF I would want to be there, if only so I Personally wasn't blind sided come penalty phase...

And perhaps a question for Dr. Glass. Does it appear to you as though ICA is itching to have her "Say" in all of this?

From what I have seen, she looks as though she really has something to say, to "clear up" a few issues with witness testimony and such.

I also see a lot of rage in her eyes, forehead, chin, cheeks and lips. She doesn't appear sad, or grief stricken at all. I know I'm not the only one who notices that and I really hope it is not lost on the jury. A person can not be that angry and be clenching their teeth that angrily and have it go unnoticed by 12 people who are their specifically to judge her.

Thanks for hosting the show tonight and for answering our questions.

My question to AZLawyer:

What role does Dorothy Clay Sims play?

Sims and law partner Elizabeth Stakenborg run a practice in both Ocala and Gainesville that specializes in Social Security disability claims and the cross-examination of medical experts.

I fully expected her to cross the medical experts last week (ie, Dr. G), but have only witnessed her cross examine once.

That was of Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, who testified for the prosecution about alleged lies Casey Anthony uttered concerning her daughter's whereabouts.

What are your thoughts on her role?

Best,

Melanie

OOOH! I love Dr. Glass' blog! I read it every day, and she is RIGHT ON and super-informative. Her analyses have actually helped me in my day-to-day interactions.

I'm curious if Dr. Glass has an opinion on HHJP. He seems quite annoyed with 'Mr. Baez' and the entire defense team, but has Dr. Glass seen anything interesting from HHJP thusfar?
If it's not correct to analyze the Judge at this time, I apologize. He's just an interesting cat: SO patient, and yet NOT sometimes.

Oh I am SO looking forward to this show! And of course - Murphy's Law - just found out we will most likely be having company this evening. Will the show be available to hear, after it runs live?

Oh I am SO looking forward to this show! And of course - Murphy's Law - just found out we will most likely be having company this evening. Will the show be available to hear, after it runs live?

Maybe your company would like to listen in with you.

Does it appear to you as though ICA is itching to have her "Say" in all of this?

Thanks for hosting the show tonight and for answering our questions.

Very good question, Ssejors. I would love to hear to answer to that myself! (And, OT, but hope to see ICA on the stand). :liar:

I went to the link Tricia posted for tonight and feel dumb for asking this question, but how/where do you listen to the show? :blushing:

I just listened to last weeks show..It was fantastic!!! Great job Tricia and Kimster..It was very interesting listening to Richard Hornsby. He is a great guest!

My question is for Dr. Glass and others have asked the same question. Is all the petting and soothing by Ms. Simms something out of the ordinary for a court room? I'm getting fed up with all her petting and pawing of ICA.

Thanks Dr. Glass I read your blog every day and thanks for all of your insights and expertise. You are great! :rocker:

I went to the link Tricia posted for tonight and feel dumb for asking this question, but how/where do you listen to the show? :blushing:

Queen, when the show is about to go on, there will be ">" button under the pic of Tricia on that page. Check out the links above to last week's show to see if that one works for you. I'm on FireFox and when I click that, it opens the site in a new tab and automatically starts playing.

So who is going to call in? It is always good to hear WSers voices. I love it, kinda puts a person to the typist.. I have my question ready. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back