2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

I went to the link Tricia posted for tonight and feel dumb for asking this question, but how/where do you listen to the show? :blushing:

LOL, I feel the same way. I went there too and couldn't figure it out.:crazy:

LOL, I feel the same way. I went there too and couldn't figure it out.:crazy:

OMGOSH Do not feel dumb or stupid. Hell I didn't even know how to listen to the Blog Talk shows for the longest time. Here is what you do.

If you want to listen live go to this link at 5PM Pacific/6PM Mountain/7PM Central/8PM Eastern

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-and-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial

You will see a picture of me with my natural bottle blonde hair smiling like I just took a swig of wild turkey which I probably did.

When the show is live it should start playing for you automatically, if not look and find button that says, "LISTEN."

That's what is so confusing is you can't see how in the world you listen to the show unless the show is actually on the air but until then there is no "listen" option.

Hope this helps. If you need more help don't hesitate to ask.

Count down. Put your questions here or call in! :woohoo:

i would like an opinion about the ineptness of Cm's cross of Dr. G. Specifically the fact that he never countered her assertions with questions relating to the DT opening fantasy story. but also on the poor cross in general. Wasn't CM a "respected" Orlando attorney?

Was it as bad as it seemed?

was ANYTHING a plus for the dt out of it?

anything at all?

and ask Dr Glass if she was able to get anything out of the interaction between JB and CM there at the end, when CM czame over and ended up not5 coming back. someone said they thought JB said to CM: "Just sit down'.

any take on that?

thanks

Please post your question here or call (760) 825-0933 from 8-9 p.m. Eastern (5-6 p.m. Pacific).

I am so excited to hear all of the guests on the show tonight ! I have wondered since the beginning why there has been no plea deal. I guess this question could go to anyone of the guests, but why do you think a plea deal has been turned down (if one was offered). I know this calls for speculation, but I have always wondered if it's purely Casey's refusal to give in or if it involves Baez just as much. Any thoughts appreciated, thank you !

I have a question for Dr. Glass: During JB's questioning of GA, GA briefly looked down before answering the question "no" if he had ever molested ICA.
Does this indicate lying? TIA...

My screen name is pronounced "Neff-ree-ah-high-ah".

Running around finishing chores so I can hear the show! Can't wait! :great:

OMG - I fixed dinner at 4:30 - threw it in front of my DH and DS and said, gotta be on the pooter by 5:00. 3 minutes to go. They were looking at me like WTheck! I'm sorry - they just don't get it :)

Too funny!

Mel

LOL..Tricia..Thats hilarious!!!! leave the sound on when your ex husband gets home and finds you there. hahahaha

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back