2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Good morning, everyone!

I have been having to read hours at different times because my elderly Mother having been in the hospital. She is now home and doing well, so I can watch the trial again.

Today should be a very interesting day! I foresee many, many objections and several sidebars!

It is so hard to believe that this is the three year anniversary (as far as we know) of precious Caylees' death. I am thinking of her today and every day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

So glad to hear that your mother is at home and doing better!

Just a reminder.. Any tears shed today in court by ICA are all for her and not Caylee.. JMHO

I imagine she'll be quite theatrical. It will be interesting to see her responses to the DT presenting their case.

The only thing I'm worried about is Baez pulling some kind of outrageous stunt whereby Judge Perry would have no choice but to call a mistrial, I'm not worried about the States case and I can't wait to see the prosecutors rip the defense team a new one - I think the defense are going to get a thrashing they'll never forget.

Good morning everyone, nice to see so many of us in line waiting on the circus to open. I can't wait for the first act!

I got the music stuck in my head...and a vision of a clown car with all the characters filing out...I am going to have to do more than sit on my hands I can see...

And JB hasn't even opened his mouth yet......

I just had another thought though...wonder if there will be another delay attempt today...

oh and I truly doubt that the SA will be whining that they need to go get a file.

Good morning...for some reason I've woken up in tears...I think all the reading and watching I've done has made me dread this day because I know DT will make a bigger mockery of the trial than they already have. I don't know how much I'll be watching today but my heart will be with Caylee.

I'm feeling a little anxious and nervous this morning. *sigh*

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone!

I have been having to read hours at different times because my elderly Mother having been in the hospital. She is now home and doing well, so I can watch the trial again.

Today should be a very interesting day! I foresee many, many objections and several sidebars!

It is so hard to believe that this is the three year anniversary (as far as we know) of precious Caylees' death. I am thinking of her today and every day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good to see you back, you've been missed. :)

a day the skys are crying tears of pouring rain, thunder that is shaking the house. i live about 40 miles from courthouse and if weather is same in orlando god is saying - be aware the sky is angry in heaven for the day casey will be one day closer to knowing caylee life ended . i am just hoping the cable stays on with this weather. if it goes out or computer goes out i will be sooo- mad!!

it looks as if orlando is not rain yet or thunder but i bet by afternoon the court house will hear thunder like god is shaking the room!

today is the start of casey should be worried

Just wanted to say Hi to all. I'm mostly a lurker because I read and watch from work, but today I'm on vacation with my new puppy, so I can actually watch on TV, however, I think I'll just stay here. Besides, from what I have seen, I can't stand the commercials on IS and HLN at all the good parts! OT, my new pup is named Yuri.

Welcome and dont forget you can watch online. I have found these two links to be the best for no commercials etc...straight trial. Have had the least amount of trouble streaming on fox.

www.myfoxorlando.com

www.wesh.com

Love wftv with Bill and Kathy but too many interruptions imo. I'll be in and out of the threads all day but watching (and probably throwing things) with the rest of you.

Congrats on that puppy and greaaaatttt name!

OT...I don't want to miss the trial coverage today but I have some errands to run. I borrowed a converter from work so I can watch the trial on my laptop. The laptop plugs into the converter and then you plug the converter into the cigarette lighter. Has anyone used one of these?

I am already teary eyed this morning. I can't believe it's been three years. I will NOT let the defense ruin this day, Caylee's day. Do what you want defense, but today is NOT about you. It's about CAYLEE and CAYLEE only. Let Justice for Caylee shine so bright in that courtroom that the defense will be BLINDED by it!

And now I have to think about what I'm going to tell my boss if I cry at work today, LOL.

Good morning everyone! Already crocheting (helps the nerves)

I got that. He implied that even the bag could have killed Caylee. At least, he seemed to imply that. Who knows?

O/T PS. Don't know who's following the stray cat with the kittens saga and who isn't, but she carried 5 over on Monday, and this morning another appeared on my back porch. Mama cat has been disappearing alot, Hubby and I thought she was hunting. I guess she WAS hunting...for her lost kitten. 6 total. Yikes. Who wants one? :)

My sister's stray cat had four kittens in her daughter's closet. She couldn't bear to give them away - she tried. Now she has 3 dogs and 5 very sweet cats, and she's crazy over all of them.
I have only one kitty (down from three - lost 2 elderly girls last year - who prefers to be an "only child".

The only thing I'm worried about is Baez pulling some kind of outrageous stunt whereby Judge Perry would have no choice but to call a mistrial, I'm not worried about the States case and I can't wait to see the prosecutors rip the defense team a new one - I think the defense are going to get a thrashing they'll never forget.

BBM
Good morning to you in Australia, will be in Sydney to visit my son this Fall:seeya:

I have that same feeling Darnudes, especially where they are grabbing at straws, it would be a likely choice for them to pull a stunt. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm wearing purple and pink. RIP Caylee Marie!! :beats:

I had planted a purple lavender rose bush for Caylee last summer:)

good morning to you, good morning to everyone

Im ancy, feel nervous and sick to my tummy as Im well sure the defense team will be a 3 ring circus today, jmho

I have faith in the jurors, the sa, and the judge, and I know Caylees spirit feels the love that all of us have for her..

justice is for OUR Caylee, jmo

Good morning all!

Is everyone strapped in and ready for the ride?

RIP Caylee, justice is coming!!

wm

Good Morning all! What a night it was! I urge anyone who has not read the thread on Mr Thompson that our very own AZlawyer solved (so proud of her, and WS's!) please do read it. But be forewarned: make sure your bladder is empty before reading. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal