2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...Caylee was killed 3 years ago today and Casey is smiling and laughing like life is so wonderful. Has she been this way all morning?!

back from lunch - all smiles!

Attachments

• back from lunch  all smiles 2.jpg
    back from lunch all smiles 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 79
CNN showing KC at defense table. Looks like Perry behind her?

Sadly, ICA is looking very chipper on the anniversary of her daughter's death.
I believe HHJBP is standing at the door behind her.

I too missed most of the morning session. Any significant points noted by the DT? What's up this afternoon?

Looks like Baez is all in a tizzy looking for something and ICA laughing at him.

KC does.not.like. HHJB standing behind her. IMO she knows that he knows what's what. kwim? imo

She must be anticipating the big bombshell the DT is going to drop.

2z68dbp.jpg

Here's hoping the afternoon session is a little more interesting,or at least a bit easier to understand.KC is looking a bit amused at something.

I read a post earlier today that the woman currently testifying had dinner with Baez last night. Don't know who reported it, but apparently they were seen. This woman is an employee of the FBI, correct? Since when is it okay for a government employee to accept any gratuity from anyone involved in a case in which she is testifying?????? Even if she paid for her own dinner, it is the perception that is objectionable. I am a retired state employee in HR, and in my career, this would never have been allowed.

Some attorneys were yelling @ Baez for cutting in the security line. #caseyanthony #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 12:27 PM

Very striking disconnect today, 3 years after Caylee has been gone, and her mother wears white, is smiling, animated and acting as if nothing at all has happened. There were just balloons released by school children by the court house marking the significance of this day!

I've noticed juror 4 taking notes today. She's not a big note taker.

by bobkealing via twitter at 12:37 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members