2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Yes, yes, yes! HHJP "sees" her. :D

Can someone please tell me what witnesses have been called today so far? Thanks!

Gerardo Bloise (OCSO CSI)
Heather Seubert (FBI - Unit Chief of Firearm Tools currently; in 2008 was a forensic scientist specializing in serology)

KC in courtroom, HHBP standing behind her - appears to be looking her way....kc hands clasped in front of her mouth....eyes wide open...smile and talk and hide behind hands ....eyes smile....talk to DS.....back to solmn face....eyebrow raise, look around....eyebrow raising people watching...looking over DS notes...HHBP still stand behind her....lots of people walking in the room...mouse and mousepad in front of kc....kc stands next to CM - HHBP to bench....

HHBP - know what next question going to be...

JB don't want any issues...

HHBP - last question....Were you asked to conduct a paternity test for LA paternity of Caylee....

JA - not relevant to ask that question...
JB = I can rephrase question....did you conduct a paternity test?
HHBP - OK - same page - return jury.

JA and JB playing nicely now, and they're returning the jury. Looks like things got worked out. I guess. Assuming JB didn't plant anything in their minds.

Jury is being returned

I see that ICA is back in, all excited and happy.

She looks like the cat that swallowed the canary, doesn't she? I've never seen a defendant act like she's at a damned tea party rather than sitting in judgment for the death of her own child. <shakes head>

JA and JB bending over backwards to be polite to each other

So....once again, JB gets his way. I am happy that JA is passionate about Caylee. At least she has someone in that courtroom who cares.

Lee Anthony is not in the courtroom today

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:39 PM

I read a post earlier today that the woman currently testifying had dinner with Baez last night. Don't know who reported it, but apparently they were seen. This woman is an employee of the FBI, correct? Since when is it okay for a government employee to accept any gratuity from anyone involved in a case in which she is testifying?????? Even if she paid for her own dinner, it is the perception that is objectionable. I am a retired state employee in HR, and in my career, this would never have been allowed.

:eek:

Baez already on my last frazzled nerve this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona