2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has been with JB longer than she had been with Caylee.

:eek:hwow: I never even thought of that.. How terribly sad. But you know, it means she's been with a truly loving parent longer than the one who gave birth to her- Jesus!

Tweet said no other witnesses waiting...guess this witness will be here all day..

No twelve jurors are going to give Casey one free murder.

I've noticed juror 4 taking notes today. She's not a big note taker.

by bobkealing via twitter at 12:37 PM

This makes me nervous. I've never been nervous about Juror 4 before, although I know some have. But why take notes about this stuff? Unless she knows it'll be hard to remember? But even so, it doesn't seem like the witnesses actually said much, so...

I read a post earlier today that the woman currently testifying had dinner with Baez last night. Don't know who reported it, but apparently they were seen. This woman is an employee of the FBI, correct? Since when is it okay for a government employee to accept any gratuity from anyone involved in a case in which she is testifying?????? Even if she paid for her own dinner, it is the perception that is objectionable. I am a retired state employee in HR, and in my career, this would never have been allowed.

Is she still an employee of the FBI? I already said I thought they were comfy together but her and Baez...ew

3yearsagoCayleedied1.jpg

And her daughter died 3 years ago today!

KC does NOT appear to like this witness. She's giving her the sideways, lids half-closed, stare of death she has given to most female witnesses. Perhaps she caught that this witness and JB had dinner or spoke - whatever - last night.

xdvza1.jpg

all coy and blinking and laughing....what a mess.

And all that on the three-year anniversary of Caylee´s death......

R.I.P. little Caylee. :rose: Such a shame you had a mother who didn´t care for you.

Car seat from Pontiac...no blood.

(Ugh, here we go again.)

No blood on the car seat, color me stunned.

KC does NOT appear to like this witness. She's giving her the sideways, lids half-closed, stare of death she has given to most female witnesses. Perhaps she caught that this witness and JB had dinner or spoke - whatever - last night.

Wonder if they had chili.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members