2011.06.21 - SA investigating if Casey got defense theory from inmate.

I've read that inmates speak through the airducts/vents/walls at night and that it can become very loud and difficult to sleep. Maybe she overheard a conversation and just added it to her story. I think they came up with the drowning theory & George connection long before June 2009.

Yep, which we already know... since we already know she was passing notes before. So we already KNOW this is an issue.

Plus, we must remember the time frame here.

April was alleged to have been incarcerated near Casey in June 2009.

That would have been within just a few months of Robyn Adams summer 2008 to early 2009 contact with Casey...

So the things which allowed Robyn Adams to communicate with Casey could have easily allowed Casey to hear about April's son... given the short time period between the two.

Let me update this from what I stated earlier....

If ICA picked this up from an inmate, notes being passed or a corrections officer, my point is, I thought she was segregated. I thought she wasn't permitted to pass notes, talk to inmates and corrections officers should not have casual conversations with segregated inmates. The COs should communicate on a professional level only. They should not be discussing other inmates situations.

If all of the above things are happening, ICA is not really segregated. She is being treated as a prima donna. She gets her own personal space and gets to entertain herself as she wants. The jail procedures need to be investigated.

Just my opinion, again.

BeagleMom

Hi All, I am new here. Just thought I would chime in on this thread. I used to work in the prison system (6 years). It is VERY easy for inmates to communicate with one another. Either thru the ventilation system like previously mentioned, correctional officers' WILL pass notes (although forbidden), and the prison that I worked at had inmate workers that would clean, serve trays, etc...

Not surprising. Yeah, ICA's is REALLY "calculated" and SUCH a mastermind. NOT. She derives all of her "life stories" from movies she's seen, books she's read, and tales told by others around her. That doesn't take a mastermind, that takes a copy cat. The simplest of organisms are capable of such.

On the same note, today is Juliette Lewis's birthday - wonder if Casey is celebrating her friend's birthday in the big house?

Also remember - this is county jail. Casey may be in protective custody, but she can hear what all is going on..I remember she used to complain about noisy fellow inmates. With nothing else to do, you don't think she isn't listening to the daily drama going on with her fellow inmates?

I wish the Robyn/Casey letters were easily searchable by date. I know Casey goes on about the "vent talkers" at some point.

I've known people in jail. It is very easy to talk back and forth between the vents. It is also very easy to not only pass notes but drugs, even when inmates are locked in their cells.

I wish the Robyn/Casey letters were easily searchable by date. I know Casey goes on about the "vent talkers" at some point.

I remember this also. She was not happy with all the chatter through the vents. I think she even used some racial terms to describe one of the women yelling through the vents.

Her pic just flashed on HLN. She looks similar to ICA. They could be sisters from their looks. Does anyone else think so?

I simply do not believe in that big of a coincidences this huge. I just don't, 3 years of hearing the nanny did it, Tony did it, Amy did it, Kronk did it, now Caylee drowned and George found her. The same thing that happened to a girl who was housed right by Casey....no fricking way is this a coincidence. No way!! Casey took this girls tragedy and made it her own

april: I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy :hug:

I wonder if the little boy's drowning could have come up in conversation between a prison guard and KC?

Haven't finished reading this thread, but this is really what I think would have happened. I could see it easily happening. I'm sure there are only a certain number of guards and they all know ICA's situation, and I'm sure it's a big gossip mill - sort of like the coconut telegraph:)

Totally ICA's MO.

BTW, the lady issued a statement to JVM saying she has nothing to do with this case and did not talk to ICA. TH's are saying this is the SA Vasco.

JVM to have more on her show tonight...

Hi All, I am new here. Just thought I would chime in on this thread. I used to work in the prison system (6 years). It is VERY easy for inmates to communicate with one another. Either thru the ventilation system like previously mentioned, correctional officers' WILL pass notes (although forbidden), and the prison that I worked at had inmate workers that would clean, serve trays, etc...

:welcome4::welcome4:

Totally ICA's MO.

BTW, the lady issued a statement to JVM saying she has nothing to do with this case and did not talk to ICA. TH's are saying this is the SA Vasco.

JVM to have more on her show tonight...

Did she talk into the vents, though? Or to Robyn/Maya/whoever? Or to Friendly Guard Hernandez?

Her pic just flashed on HLN. She looks similar to ICA. They could be sisters from their looks. Does anyone else think so?
I have only seen this pic, which I do not feel looks so much like Casey; maybe another one does:

1-2casy11.jpg

YES ... they do have facial similarities ... creepy ....

I am am new as well. What a great group, glad I found it!

ICA looks even more evil with every passing day. What a monster. I have to think that anyone on the jury who was unconvinced early in the trial, is probably seeing the light by now...

If the syringe with chloroform or the April Whalen "coincidence" make it in front of the jury I think ICA may be through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back