2011.06.21 - SA investigating if Casey got defense theory from inmate.

I am am new as well. What a great group, glad I found it!

ICA looks even more evil with every passing day. What a monster. I have to think that anyone on the jury who was unconvinced early in the trial, is probably seeing the light by now...

If the syringe with chloroform or the April Whalen "coincidence" make it in front of the jury I think ICA may be through.

Welcome Elder Price :)

I simply do not believe in that big of a coincidences this huge. I just don't, 3 years of hearing the nanny did it, Tony did it, Amy did it, Kronk did it, now Caylee drowned and George found her. The same thing that happened to a girl who was housed right by Casey....no fricking way is this a coincidence. No way!! Casey took this girls tragedy and made it her own

I think it's a coincidence and I don't think the state needs this story anyway. Now, the Zaneida Gonzalez/Sawgrass connection is another matter, even though I can't explain how Casey knew it.

It gave me chills when I first heard this in the morning session, but in thinking more about it, I am not sure it is going to lead anywhere.

First, people were talking about the possibility of drowning since the beginning. I am sure most of us remember the reference in the jail tapes to the pool that ICA brushed off with a "surprise, surprise."

Also, the grandfather aspect makes sense in ICA's case as a scapegoat. GA is an easy target - I believe that Cindy and ICA have made a habit of taking advantage of his guilt about things like money problems, infidelity, underemployment and maybe even temper problems. He seems to be ready to take blame for things that are not his doing if it means he avoids the wrath of the women in his life.

So, I think that it fits with ICA's pattern that this is the lie she would settle on because it has some ring of truth (children in Florida really do, unfortunately drown in pools) AND it has an easy scapegoat.

JMO

This is what I want to know....

If Casey is in "protective custody" and not allowed to converse with other inmates, how does she get access to this inmate to learn of the death of the child? When was she allowed to chat with this inmate? Forgive me for not remembering the names, but what about the interaction with the inmate that sent the letters to her father? KC sure is making alot of friends in prison when she is NOT supposed to be interacting with anyone.

I would think that the powers that be needs to re-evaluate the setup that they have ICA in at the jail. She has obviously learned how to "work around the system" so the system needs to be changed.

JMO,
BeagleMom

That is what I am wondering....was it really Robyn Adams who was privy to the conversation with April (or those discussing her) since I don't believe SHE was in protective custody, and she retold the story to Casey in either their "passed letters" or "middle of the night secret meetings arranged by jail guard".....

I am assuming we didn't see ALL the letters written between the two as Casey ended one letter with the reminder to "flushie flushie".....

Am wondering if "investigation" is now including the re-interview of Robyn Adams by LE??????

I just wrote this in the Sidebar, but it belongs here:

Regarding the April Whalen connection:

I just want to mention again here that I was best friends w/ a pathological liar for 15 years. We were so close because I was the only person who could see through him consistently.
I mentioned what he said about a successful liar: ALWAYS use a bit of the truth, or 'switch truths', or use others' experiences as your own---SPECIFICALLY so you know what the proper reactions were from someone who went through it. Also, using some bit of truth keeps lies straight; otherwise you're caught all the time.
JMO from my experience.

I think it's a coincidence and I don't think the state needs this story anyway. Now, the Zaneida Gonzalez/Sawgrass connection is another matter, even though I can't explain how Casey knew it.

In the 31 days---ICA went w/ Tony to look at an apartment, but she didn't have her i.d, so she couldn't look at the unit. What did she do while Tony looked at the apartment---And has anyone ruled out the ZFG filled out a 'guest card' at apartment complexes that ICA might have also gone to? She and Amy were always moving here or there. Anyone know if that's been investigated?

Her pic just flashed on HLN. She looks similar to ICA. They could be sisters from their looks. Does anyone else think so?

Earlier this afternoon the Orlando Sentinel had pictures of both women on their website and there was a very striking resemblance!~

I've always said since the opening statement that the "drowning" story didn't seriously enter the picture until after the Frye Hearings and Baez had to face the fact that the mounds of evidence would not be kept out.

ICA heard about this other Inmate's story and adopted as her own.

BONUS: The child's GRANDFATHER found him. ICA must have been delighted to share with Baez how they could tie it into throwing GA under the bus.

LIES EXPOSED.

THWARTED.

I simply do not believe in that big of a coincidences this huge. I just don't, 3 years of hearing the nanny did it, Tony did it, Amy did it, Kronk did it, now Caylee drowned and George found her. The same thing that happened to a girl who was housed right by Casey....no fricking way is this a coincidence. No way!! Casey took this girls tragedy and made it her own

The jury needs to hear it too.

It's the missing piece of the State's puzzle. Yes it's circumstantial, but if I'm a juror, knowing all her other lies, and watching her demeanor on the video tapes, the testimony and in court - this is the final piece that screams GUILTY - she made it up....

If Baez questions GA about the "drowning" story....this is coming in for sure in the State's rebuttal, once the defense rests their case. That is why LDB said "possibly" when HHJP asked if they would call this witness IMO.

Did she talk into the vents, though? Or to Robyn/Maya/whoever? Or to Friendly Guard Hernandez?

Or ICA simply asking one of the CO's "what's the story with the new gal next to me?"

In the 31 days---ICA went w/ Tony to look at an apartment, but she didn't have her i.d, so she couldn't look at the unit. What did she do while Tony looked at the apartment---And has anyone ruled out the ZFG filled out a 'guest card' at apartment complexes that ICA might have also gone to? She and Amy were always moving here or there. Anyone know if that's been investigated?

Taken from: http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm

June 17, 2008 (Tues)
Unk Time

Sawgrass Apartments:
08/06/08 Harry Garcia
Harry Garcia: "I told him (LE) we fill out a guest card for every person who visits the property as a prospect. I told him (LE) I filled out the guest card for Ms. Gonzalez."

But did ICA go to Sawgrass? Or any other complex ZFG went to? That's what I'm asking.

ICA was at Sawgrass frequently. Her friend Annie Downing (with her boyfriend whose name escapes me) lived there.

LOL @ "Elder Price"

DingDong: "Hello, my name is Elder Price, and I would like to share with you the most amazing book!"

Haha I am going to see the show on August 7th! Soundtrack is hilarious. Glad you got the joke. Wait until I get my avatar up LOL.

ICA was at Sawgrass frequently. Her friend Annie Downing (with her boyfriend whose name escapes me) lived there.

That's been bugging me a long time! Thanks!
I worked 60+ hours per week 2008/09, so I've had a lot of catching up to do!

Haha I am going to see the show on August 7th! Soundtrack is hilarious. Glad you got the joke. Wait until I get my avatar up LOL.

Trey Parker has long been an underrated writer/composer...Nice to meet a fellow fan.
(I was worried for a minute you might really be an 'Elder Price', but I took the gamble. LOL)

KC's a story snatcher!

Yet another facet to run the jurors' blood cold. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500