2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
MN sounds like he is "double dog daring" JB to put Casey on the stand. :giggle:

I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.

Totally agree, George was in shock and denial, things were just starting to unravel and spinning out of control.......hindsight is 20/20......

Love MN on JVM "defense was on life support and the plug was pulled today".

Michelle gallen : I think he has been henpecked. Cindy is a critical and hostile mother.
They have showed absolutely NO DIGNITY.

JVM LASHING OUT AT GALLEN. How can you say they have no dignity? I think you are wrong.

THANK YOU JANE.

I have to say I get irate with these people saying they think Casey was sexually abused. Based on what? Are they implying that she is severely disturbed thus she must have been sexually abused? Her behavior is much more indicative of a sociopath than an abuse survivor.

I was never a fan of JVM however in fairness, considering she is BFF with JB you have to admit she doe a decent job. I always try to find new opinions and analysis from guests.
To bad HLN doesn't have a Brooks and Jordan show for the rest of us...NG who I use to think knew everything about this case inside out has turned into a head scratcher for me lately....Vinnie kinda comes and goes.... Ryan Sunny Jinka oye...

OFGS incest victims don't do that! This lady has her own "issues" JMO

I have to say I get irate with these people saying they think Casey was sexually abused. Based on what? Are they implying that she is severely disturbed thus she must have been sexually abused? Her behavior is much more indicative of a sociopath than an abuse survivor.

Part of it is those who have been genuinely abused and severely damaged because of it, find it hard if not impossible to believe that someone would lie about it and use it as just another tool to manipulate people.

MN looks a little uncomfortable on JVM discussing menstrual issues

The reason she gave were really suspect imo. { SHE HERSELF IS AN ABUSE VICTIM. So there you go,]

She said [ paraphrasing here]" I knew a long time ago when I first saw the family. Something is just not right there. The denial about the pregnancy, the toxic shame, the lies. I have no doubt that Casey was being abused in that home.

And she says it was because she never went to a gynecologist until she became pregnant.

[I did not go to one until I was almost 19 either. I had my regular doctor exams and had no need for one. ]

Who The Heck is the wing nut on JVM? Whoever she is...she's even MORE annoying than LKB....and I know you all find that HARD to believe
Do you mean the blond with the mis matched sleeves? I'm about to do a channel check on her.

Does anyone get the you are my sunshine commercial while watching HLN? I think it ironic I think I only see it while they are discussing this case. I could be wrong cause I don't think I watch anything else.

Yes I have noticed that too, along with the Panda commercial. I always connect Panda's with Caylee as well :(

Nancy Grace NancyGraceHLN
Do we finally know who Caylee’s dad is? Primetime exclusive tonight w/woman who says her dead son is Caylee’s father!

I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.

I remember she CA complained she had called 911 previously and they had not showed up I want to say 2 hours? It always floors me that people expect the tow truck guy to call 911 lawyers tow truck drivers used car salesman fairly or not are generally considered paragons of virtue. On the other hand you would think he would have a working relationship with LE enough to call if something suspect came to his yard.

Michelle is damaging her credability. She's a doc and she thinks Casey was molested because the family is dysfunctional? She gets "a feeling." If that were the case everyone I know along with myself would be a victim of molestation.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone is just evil and a bad person?

OFGS incest victims don't do that! This lady has her own "issues" JMO

This lady is an incest survivor herself. So I think that is why she is so insistent that Casey was abused. But I was also abused by a family member for years,and I can tell that casey is an opportunistic liar. And I HATE people who make false accusations about abuse. It hurts those who are the real victims, imo.

Deleted, didn't see the above post about NG :)

MN knows more than he can ever say since he worked for CA and GA and he would love to see ICA on the stand.

JB, being polite, opened the door and JA walked right in.....suicide note probably in.

Horrible of JB to imply suicide was an admission of guilt, just disgusting.

JVM and MN have rehabilitated the sex abuse guest

NG, Primetime exclusive with woman who says her dead son is Caylee's father!!!

thank you...is it Jesus’ mother. I thought they were denying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500