2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady is an incest survivor herself. So I think that is why she is so insistent that Casey was abused. But I was also abused by a family member for years,and I can tell that casey is an opportunistic liar. And I HATE people who make false accusations about abuse. It hurts those who are the real victims, imo.

I'm so sorry. I know someone who was coincedentally enough molested by her father and her brother. She is horrified that this is coming up as an excuse by someone on DP. She too feels it is disrespectful to those who really were abused.

Love MN on JVM "defense was on life support and the plug was pulled today".

Love the MN quotes. He has been putting some funny ones out.

Earlier with Vinnie they were talking about the defense bringing in the suicide note, MN says the only suicide in this case is the defense and it is by a self inflected wound.

wow MN thinks it is a slam dunk and he knows that ICA on the stand won’t change that, he just wants to see it.

This lady is an incest survivor herself. So I think that is why she is so insistent that Casey was abused. But I was also abused by a family member for years,and I can tell that casey is an opportunistic liar. And I HATE people who make false accusations about abuse. It hurts those who are the real victims, imo.

Thank you,

:grouphug:

I agree completely with SappySoul. What makes anyone believe she was molested? What have they got? Her word? On the video showing ICA talking to GA in the jail GA says I wish I could have been a better father and ICA immediately interjects with "Oh you have always been a wonderful father!

I don't believe she has been sexually molested by anyone in her family at all. If she's been molested it may have happened as a result of her limitless drinking and partying. Could very well be why no one knows the daddy to Caylee. Because ICA doesn't even know!

Do we finally know who Caylee’s father is? In a primetime exclusive, Nancy talks to a woman who claims she’s “100 % certain” her late son is Caylee’s father - She is willing to take a lie detector test and/or DNA tests to prove it! Tune in at 8PM ET on HLN for her primetime exclusive interview w/Nancy!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1&comments

Clip on Nancy Grace of George whispering to himself; "Oh please let me answer this."
After Jose asks him about the media appearances stopping after the allegations came out and before he can answer state objects.

That dr. that just has a feeling about Casey being abused due to the circus atmosphere around the family and not ever treating them: Maybe she shouldn't be a doctor if she is damaged and on a witch hunt making diagnosis and accusing parents without any true evidence. It's sickening.

NG

Bombshell tonight - GA literally breaks down on the stand...."I never would do anything like that to my daughter.......I would never do anything to harm my daughter in that way."

Video of trial testimony

JC: Defense prodding GA, question after question about inconsistencies, he said he never wanted to believe his daughter was capable of killing his granddaughter.

NG describing sound GA heard from car trunk; maggots

JC: He gained so much credibility, we learned so much about his LE career in Ohio than we've ever heard before.......

NG: tot mom never looked anything but cold as stone while GA testified

Aaron, body language expert giving opinion of Casey's demeanor, GA demeanor on the stand vs. Casey

JC: There is no evidence of it (molestation), question came in because SA brought it up.

Ellie: Tomorrow will be the big day; we will find out if Casey will take the stand and get this information out that came up in O/S; defense said they will rest tomorrow.

Diane Dimond: Housewife in Massachusetts says she believes 100% she is Caylee's grandmother; her son died in car accident in 2007. He looks like all the young men that Casey went out with. Woman can't get anyone in Orlando to agree to do a grandparents' DNA test. First person to ever come forward; she tells what her son told her about Casey's family.

NG: Has the father of little Caylee been found?

More video clips
commercial

If it was anyone besides Diane saying this comparison I would shoot it down but she is a retired FBI profiler right?

NG kills me. Talking about giving it to JB - "Right in the kisser". :lol:

Has the father been located?

No. There are guesses, and mine is that wherever he is, he doesn't know it (yet). I don't think it's one of the deceased guys, that's all made up for convenience. She probably doesn't know for sure.

No. There are guesses, and mine is that wherever he is, he doesn't know it (yet). I don't think it's one of the deceased guys, that's all made up for convenience. She probably doesn't know for sure.

Nancy said that the father is deceased it is the grandmother who is enquiring and she is from Massachusetts. That is where I live. I have to rewind NG to get the name of the woman.

Really, the bottom line knowing who Caylee's father is makes no difference. Quite frankly I'm surprised no one else has come forward out of the woodwork just for their 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500