2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of the coverage last night on HLN. A viewer called Jane Velez Mitchell asking if Cindy will be charged with perjury.

All of them agreed they didn't believe she would because she's a mom and her daughter may be sentenced to death row, etc etc.

I thought how wrong if she is not. This is exactly the type of behaviour that got Casey where she is today. Pathological lying and getting away with it. What message are we sending our children and especially young adults who are watching? Let me say that I do not wish what the Anthonys are going through to my worse enemy but if you break the law, you should pay for your crime and as far as I know, lying under oath is breaking the law.

I think Bill S said the State would not charge Cindy because if this has to be tried again (perish the thought) they would need her to testify again so that would be kind of like poking a hornets nest. It isn't right though.

I wish ICA would get on the stand. However, I don't think we're going to get any satisfaction on that front. I can just imagine the violins Baez would have playing in the background as she tearfully recalled the 'tragic accident'. Perhaps after a few costume changes and one bone dry, rumpled kleenex she'll then explain how she was barely able to maintain her flawless makeup coverage at the hot body contest. That during the bar dancing she almost stumbled because of the sheer magnitude of her grief! Thankfully, she was able to call on her ugly coping to help her get through the 'anything but clothes' party which she absolutely had to endure....

*gag*

Yeah, I hope she takes the stand...and I hope she wore her big girl panties for the cross shortly to follow.

If Casey takes the stand, you can be sure they will not rest today. Baez will be re re re re redirecting. We could still be here a month from now. :banghead:

All I thought of when reading your post "lights camera action". Face time :banghead::loser:

This is day 32 of the trial.

Day 32 is when Cindy caught up with ICA, Day 32 is when ICA first had to answer to the police and say where Caylee was.

Is this Day 32 prescient, are the stars aligning?

Good morning, everyone. It's the last day of the month and, hopefully, the end of the DT's (lame) case. Whether or not Casey takes the stand is anyone's guess, but either way, it will be "Surpise, surprise!" :D

I have to be out for a short time later this morning but will be back onboard for the afternoon session, for sure.

Thanks for the bagels :)

Carpe diem.

I think Bill S said the State would not charge Cindy because if this has to be tried again (perish the thought) they would need her to testify again so that would be kind of like poking a hornets nest. It isn't right though.

Even that judge guy on hln said he never saw family members prosecuted for the lies. And totally agree with frustration over commercials on HLN they are obscene. And to think they brag you won't miss a thing :loser::banghead::maddening::maddening::crazy:

Day 32 is when Cindy caught up with ICA, Day 32 is when ICA first had to answer to the police and say where Caylee was.

bbm

I HOPE so.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140285"]MOD MESSAGE - Defense is up ***REQUIRED READ*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And posting for links. Good morning all. ;)

Good Morning Good Morning.

Please let this trial be over soon before we all end up in an asylum.

Good Morning Justice Seekers! I don't think Casey will take the stand but I hope I'm wrong! We are reaching the final stages of this trial. I am totally PUMPED for today.

I want to take my mind off this trial for 2 hours but I'll be back at 8:30 a.m

Justice for Caylee Marie!

Good morning everyone..

I have a little anxiety going this morning, will she or won't she.

I think we will be entertained a little this morning when River whatever her name gets crossed, that probably will be one of the highlights today, was she not watching this trial to know what JA or LDB will do to her..it will be brutal and I will be cheering.!

Good Morning!
I can't believe I had to miss court each day since Monday due to the virus my son decided to download that wiped out my hard drive. I will admit that I need a 12 step program to work on this case "addiction"

While down, I've missed everything :( But I did get the opportunity to read John Grisham's The Confession. Wow, this was an awesome book, I didn't put it down until I read the very last page. This book truly had me thinking of the death penalty and just how inhumane it can be. But then fully admit to shaking all that feeling off when I caught up on the case last night.

Competency? Really?

:floorlaugh:

Good Morning Good Morning.

Please let this trial be over soon before we all end up in an asylum.

Was posting Good Morning twice a sign that's where we're all headed? :floorlaugh:

Save a place on the bus for me. :fence:

Day 32 was the Disney Magical Mystery Tour and ALL the LIES~

I only hope that none of the Anthony family is asked to the stand again. This is beyond ridiculous. Never should the victims of a crime have to testify this much. One long round up would have been plenty enough, nothing new has been discovered by constantly badgering them, imo.

If for any reason KC takes the stand, it would have to be against counsel's advise. Well, maybe not JB's, but all of the other attorneys. It will be a complete disaster for her. Part of me thinks she will do it for spite, part of me hopes that her attorneys have begged her not to. I really don't think she will, but she is not the brightest cookie.

Good Morning everybody
Im ready for another day and will be following along between work and phone calls.
I think the defense team has shot themselves in the foot on more than one occasion and my jaw has been on the floor during most of the trial, not because of any aha moments or because of any juicey anthony secrets, but because JB is a horrid attorney.mo

I am in awe of LDB and JA they are graceful, to the point and clever as foxes, jmo

Was posting Good Morning twice a sign that's where we're all headed? :floorlaugh:

Save a place on the bus for me. :fence:

BBM

With deep regret I must inform you that your assigned seat has been taken by Imaginanny, please don't sit on her. The only other seat available has been reserved by a well known television broadcaster for the princely sum of $250,000 for The Gas Can named Henkle.

:D

I am pretty confident that she won't testify and that the defense will rest today.

Good Morning!

:coffeeup:

I never thought Casey would take the stand, and I still don't. BUT, what I think really doesn't matter. It seems like it is always "opposite day" when it comes to the DT. :giggle: :crazy:

I do hope they rest by noon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member