2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty confident that she won't testify and that the defense will rest today.

I tend to agree but I can't get past the fact that it's ICA we're talking about and she, in fact has the final say. I just can't see her passing it up and listening to her attorneys advice...

jmo

Wow, today is the last day of the Lunar cycle, a time for bringing projects to conclusion - interesting.

I have observed that everyone in that courtroom starting from the Judge on down have a lot of respect for Linda, even the DT.

Her mother must be so proud watching her do her job so well, she must be bursting with pride.

Rot ruh, just got a data base error with websleuths....*skeered*

The forum has held out so well thanks to :)

Hopefully it can withstand today.

I just caught up with all the action from yesterday. This work thing is seriously interfering with my armchair jurist activities but the bills have to be paid so ....

A coupla thoughts - George officially broke my heart yesterday, my brain could not compute how ICA sat there unmoved and expressionless as her father broke down on the stand. That's your Dad, he's CRYING - how can that not affect you?

Which brings me to the grief expert, what she was saying about the mother who sat out by her child's grave in the dark and the rain struck so many chords. If I lost a child I can only imagine what lengths I'd go to, to put it in perspective, my husband and I dug a grave in the pouring rain two winters ago for a very old and much beloved indoor kitty we had to have put to sleep. We'd only just moved into a new home and hadn't started on the yard yet so it was still very bare. We couldn't leave her in an empty barren place like that so we worked in the rain for hours well into the dark, digging, landscaping, putting in plants, ornaments and spreading river rock all around the one corner in between two tall cypresses where we had decided to put her. We wrapped her in her favourite blanket and laid her on a cushion inside the sturdiest wooden box we could find before we put her in the ground and my husband carved her name into a flat stone we found to lay over her grave as a permanent marker. We sat there for hours that night and for many nights afterwards talking to her because we were worried she might be afraid to be outside all alone....

We did all that for our cat and ICA put Caylee her DAUGHTER in trash bags, dumped her and left her to the elements and scavengers..... 'nuff said.

Good morning! Tossed and turned last night - guess it was in anticipation of what might come today. Hoping the inmate will testify - but even if she does, we won't get any closer to the truth:(

Wondering what the lineup of witnesses for rebuttal might be as they will start as soon as the defense rests.

Good Morning All!! :)

Well either ICA takes the stand and the defense does NOT rest today, or she doesn't take the stand and the defense does rest. Since yesterday Baez said they WOULD be resting today I'm just not sure. But it would be impossible to have her take the stand and be finished today.

I'm telling you all, I will not be able to watch if she does take the stand. I would not be able to control my pregnancy hormones and anger. I'm afraid my husband would come home to a lamp through our living room TV.

Good Morning!

I can't imagine why the DT would still put RC/KH on the stand - what will they do then? Maybe bring GA back? (oh please do not torture that man any more!)
RC doesn't seem that believable and I don't think anyone cares even if GA did have an affair.

I have no idea if ICA will take the stand - she is not under control, that's for sure. Her angry outbursts and evil looks, plus inappropriate giggling and flirting make that evident.

I have to leave around noon for a bit. I hope the DT rests by then and the SA rebuttal can start this afternoon. I sure hope the DT doesn't put on it's own rebuttal - WS at WFTV said they could (aaaggghhhh!) and JB does love to get the last word.

Hope this will be a great day for our little Caylee Marie.

Attachments

• CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
1. How did Casey delete the files/searches about chloroform without clearing history or cache? I read on another thread that she uninstalled Firefox right after providing the telephone/email list to Yuri M. (Firefox was used exclusively by Casey)

2. Cindy searched for "neck breaking"? Cindy's testimony is that during one of her searched a pop-up about a surfer came up and it discussed neck breaking. Who, after 3 years, remembers any pop-ups? This is patently absurd.

3. Who would ever put duct tape on the face of someone else (especially a child) and wrap it onto hair and then plan to take it off later? You would not be planning to ever remove it.

4. My opinion only -- CASEY is responsible for the "disfunction" the Anthony family now has. Cindy and George were hard-working parents and Lee seems to be a good son and young man. CASEY is a pathological liar and psychopath -- she has caused the problems this family has -- not Cindy, not George and not Lee.

I have observed that everyone in that courtroom starting from the Judge on down have a lot of respect for Linda, even the DT.

Her mother must be so proud watching her do her job so well, she must be bursting with pride.

Good morning all!

I agree. I have been wondering if Linda has any children and their ages. Does anyone know?

Good morning! Tossed and turned last night - guess it was in anticipation of what might come today. Hoping the inmate will testify - but even if she does, we won't get any closer to the truth:(

Wondering what the lineup of witnesses for rebuttal might be as they will start as soon as the defense rests.

The truth was told by Team Caylee - Linda, Jeff and Frank. Not sure why some still don't think the truth was told. What is there left to clarify?

Rot ruh, just got a data base error with websleuths....*skeered*

The forum has held out so well thanks to :)

Hopefully it can withstand today.

I got kicked off before and could not get back on for about 15 minutes. Anyone else have that problem?

BBM

With deep regret I must inform you that your assigned seat has been taken by Imaginanny, please don't sit on her. The only other seat available has been reserved by a well known television broadcaster for the princely sum of $250,000 for The Gas Can named Henkle.

:D

:floorlaugh:

Now THAT started my morning off well!!!!

Good Morning WS Family...:seeya:

One day closer to justice for Caylee...

I couldn't get logged in this morning...:crazy:I hope we will be okay for the rest of this trial today.

The defense is supposed to rest today and then on to the State's rebuttal case. I do hope they saved the best for last and have Caylee's justice come in with a bang....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I got kicked off before and could not get back on for about 15 minutes. Anyone else have that problem?

I got the database error too, couldn't get in using the URL I'd bookmarked but then got in using just websleuths.com

Boy, my heart skipped a beat when I couldn't get in at first!

I've been working all week and dvr'd the trial every day. I'm exhausted, no sleep this week it seems. I'm off today and signed into WS and got a Data Error for a while. I was able to get to the home page but not the forums. I entered the forums through my CP. Whew.

1. How did Casey delete the files/searches about chloroform without clearing history or cache? I read on another thread that she uninstalled Firefox right after providing the telephone/email list to Yuri M. (Firefox was used exclusively by Casey)

2. Cindy searched for "neck breaking"? Cindy's testimony is that during one of her searched a pop-up about a surfer came up and it discussed neck breaking. Who, after 3 years, remembers any pop-ups? This is patently absurd.

3. Who would ever put duct tape on the face of someone else (especially a child) and wrap it onto hair and then plan to take it off later? You would not be planning to ever remove it.

4. My opinion only -- CASEY is responsible for the "disfunction" the Anthony family now has. Cindy and George were hard-working parents and Lee seems to be a good son and young man. CASEY is a pathological liar and psychopath -- she has caused the problems this family has -- not Cindy, not George and not Lee.

Good morning and WELCOME! ITA with #4. I read this on another site last night also and agree. I can't imagine what living with someone like this would do to a family. I wonder how young she was when she first began exhibiting signs of her illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA