2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm this is the first time I heard that the sister was asked about the "unidentified" man and refused to comment???

Why couldn't she just say, "It was a friend,ect" I find that a bit odd.

Oh please let us not pin this on a guy in Iraq. Dont even go there..

Thinking the exact same thing. More likely someone who lives in the house knows what happened than someone thousands of miles away who has a buddy to do his bidding to "get even" with DB for moving on with her life.

:maddening:

LE paying alot of attn to the window and the drainage ditch according to the talking head, sorry don't know his name I think he is a local reporter.

Thinking the exact same thing. More likely someone who lives in the house knows what happened than someone thousands of miles away who has a buddy to do his bidding to "get even" with DB for moving on with her life.

I would be more concerned with knowing where HIS ex is.

It seems to be news we have already discussed, nothing new IMO but ......

Sheba just called in!!!

She almost got on last night. Anyone remember in the Haleigh basement, someone asked Sheba how she got so many phone calls through to NG & she responded "I just sent the twins some diapers." :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I say that's a safe bet. I don't know why but I think someone in that house knows exactly where Lisa is and what happened to her.

imo

His ex is certainly more likely - especially as she's lost custody of her own child.

This is really random but little Pumpkin Pie in her pictures reminds of such an old sole.

MK saying if parents are responsible, baby Lisa likely dead; if someone else responsible, likely she is still alive.

Makes sense, Marc.

MK saying he believes she is no longer with us.

see above post

Marc K. talking about LE will be able to get lots of info from cell phones...well, I hope that has been done already?

He says if parents are involved, child is dead; if someone else, could be alive.
Mom in anguish, but not sure why.

They still go on about the mystery man...
Now onto the GJ subpeonas.

I have to agree with Mark, the only way she has a chance to be alive still is if someone really did kidnap her. Can you imagine that. How sad. Even he thinks she is gone from this world.

MK saying he believes she is no longer with us.

see above post

Sorry, I'm not watching, only reading along here.

How did he say this? Did he come right out and say he thinks the parent(s) is(are) responsible?

How did he say this? Did he come right out and say he thinks the parent(s) is(are) responsible?

No, not from my interpretation of his words.

He said IF they are involved.

The inference I got from what he said in the second part of the statement was IF it were a stranger who took her, likely someone who would want her, to take care of her as opposed to harming her.

MOO

They did make one good point. Even without having actual cell phones, police can get phone records that will indicate whether the cell phones were used that night.

Well goodnight all, hope for some real news tomorrow.In the mean time I will go to bed with a Prayer for Pumpkin Pie and all of the missing needing help to be found.

Marc K. talking about LE will be able to get lots of info from cell phones...well, I hope that has been done already?

He says if parents are involved, child is dead; if someone else, could be alive.
Mom in anguish, but not sure why.

They still go on about the mystery man...
Now onto the GJ subpeonas.

I said the exact same thing earlier today. She seems genuinely tormented, but I get the feeling it's not because she's worried for her child. It's more a mourning/guilt thing I'm picking up. (Hate to even voice that thought.)

They did make one good point. Even without having actual cell phones, police can get phone records that will indicate whether the cell phones were used that night.

No kidding. That was something that didn't come from the arena of speculation.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members