2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPTR: How have your lives professionally changed?

EE: Hasn't, I live in Yuri's shadow (laughs)

JF: Teased at work about it; Gerus isn't doing any interviews (laughs) little bit of pain, he's been retired. He has spinalosis, didn't know until he went down on a call.

YM: I'd like to say it hasn't changed at all, we all have other cases, have worked other cases in past three years, every one deserves same attn as this one, now ppl recognize me when I wish they hadn't

JA: Very busy, most sig thing because of time-consuming is that I spent less time with my fam. EE YM and I all have gone on to other assignments.

JWelch: All of us work as hard on any crime scene as this one, only diff is that wits now recognize me on a crime scene

GB/SO: Same

???? Comp forensics: Was my first homicide case, jumped in learned a lot, increased training, skills improved, will work every case harder than I worked this on, has been good for CFEs to see questions on stand, how to perform on stand, lots of CFEs like myself haven't a lot of exp on stand, use this for training and move forward

:doh: Sgt. Allen is saying he respects the jury's verdict!

I wish someone would ask them if they think GA was involved.

Reuters Rptr: Any doubt ICA premeditated murder?

JA: I certainly don't have any doubt. Hope ppl respect verdict and our process. I certainly don't have any doubt.

Allen does not have reasonable doubt, thought they had a solid case. Respects the jury's verdict.

Now t investigators are recognized when they are on other cases.

oops they just said respect the jury's verdict, however they have NO DOUBT after having worked the case.

I am so glad they have not told everyone to "respect the jury" or its verdict!

:bowdown:

Tells me alot!

Well, they didn't say that everyone should, yet, they said that they ultimately respect the decision.

Yuri being asked if he thinks Casey is a monster. He won't give his opinion.

I thought he answered that really well by explaining the interviewing technique- ask the perp if they are a cold blooded monster or someone who has had an accident...... then he said well she didn't admit to any accident...

No, witness tampering. TES searcher.

I don't understand SuzieQ - are you saying the Lauren person was a TES searcher? If so, why is she being investigated? I'm missing something here?

Thanks!

Salem

Someone's asking about perjury charges by CA...says it would be up to SA office.

you know... this is actually making me feel a little better

Not me:( All the hard work, time, time away from their families, etc...only to see her walk free. That has to sting. And they all look a little sad about it.

I thought he answered that really well by explaining the interviewing technique- ask the perp if they are a cold blooded monster or someone who has had an accident...... then he said well she didn't admit to any accident...

Yup, he answered without actually answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member