2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the dog isn't doing interviews...........

I think the dog has something more substantive to say than some of those jury members. I'd personally love to hear from the dog.

I don't understand SuzieQ - are you saying the Lauren person was a TES searcher? If so, why is she being investigated? I'm missing something here?

Thanks!

Salem

Jose Baez tampered with the witness and it is being investigated (although LE wouldn't say it was JB today wink wink)

:waitasec:

I wish the posters here at WS would have been allowed to ask questions !

They certainly would be better than these questions the media is asking !!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Osborne: Defense's job is to cast doubt; they called it fraud>i have to disagree...

Osborne: ...computer errors>since fixed t bugs in their software; unfortunately it happened; corrected it immediately; let t defense know...

Was the IT guy on the jury an alternate, or part of the 12? Thanks. if anyone knows. wondering about the computer searches, that the defense indicated they were "fraud" instead of understanding that there are often problems with software. IMO.

RPRTR: Where did case fall in terms of circumstancial ev?

YM: If we didn't feel strongly about it we wouldn't have brought it to a grand jury. Extremely grateful for ppl who worked on this case. Wish I could go into all stories about how great this team is.

RPRTR: ???? Sthg about computers re: Stenger/Bradley

Demings: As it relates to CA perjury charges, SA will make determinations about that in near future. As for other info you are asking about,

CCFE ????: Defense job is to cast doubt, they tried to cast doubt. What was reported about was the Stenger info. Errors in development of the tools, the info we copied out from Net Analysis and Cacheback, we dubmitted errors to software developers, who fixed and reported back that both programs now reporting correctly. Unfortunate that htis happened in a public area, was corrected before harm was done IMO

bobkealing bob kealing

Detectives investigating whether anyone encouraged Buchanan to provide false information re Texas Equusearch.

I wish someone would ask if this is over for Casey so we don't all continue to wait and hope for new charges.

Wish you could give me closure - KEEP HER LOCKED UP FOREVER

My one and only feed that will come through, WESH, sucks!

We have to respect our jury system - he is unhappy (Yuri) with the outcome but he won't disregard what the Constitution has provided.

People are going to have to come to their own sense of closure with themselves.

There's nothing else they can do.

Yuri is looking especially handsome today.:blushing::hot::heartbeat:

Yuri wish he could say something to bring closure to everyone, but he can't.

*tears*

Jose Baez tampered with the witness and it is being investigated (although LE wouldn't say it was JB today wink wink)

Are the initials CMA?

I don't understand SuzieQ - are you saying the Lauren person was a TES searcher? If so, why is she being investigated? I'm missing something here?

Thanks!

Salem

Long ugly story. She has a thread somewhere.

Yuri M: we have to respect t judicial system, is what jury is brought to do; i'm unhappy, but peops have to understand our judicial system...and can't disregard what our Constitution has provided us; peop have to come to closure within themselves...nothing we can do

Now questioning in Spanish, which I cannot understand. I clearly have forgotten how to speak it since high school. LOL

HAHA Bloise is talking in Spanish like JB always does! Zing!

Thanks!

Salem
You can google it for lots of info but from what I'm aware she lied and said that she searched the exact area where Caylee was found and it was proven to be untrue. I assume they are seeing if Jose had anything to do with her lying about that (in order to say Kronk moved the body?). Sorry I don't have more info, but I believe it is along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal