2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demings says he thinks the proposed Caylee's Law would be a wonderful law. "It really captures some of the deficiencies we saw in this case."
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 1:21 PM

How ironic would it be if someone else gets jail time for covering for ICA?
Even more ironic,if her lawyer gets jail time for trying to get her off .

Oh the iorny would be rich indeed!

My question would be - should the citizens where ever KC relocates be concerned a "murder" is there. Will jurisdictions stay "aware" when she is in their area?

I wish someone would ask if this is over for Casey so we don't all continue to wait and hope for new charges.

IMO, the only time there will be new charges is when she feels bold enough to break the law again. I think this case is closed. Unfortunately.

RPRTR: Question about Caylee's Law resulting in LE being overwhelmed by missing kid reports that aren't really missing

Demings: It's a wonderful law, we appreciate that Reps are bringing it forward. It really captures some of the deficiencies we all saw in this case. No parent should be able to not report their under 12 child missing if they really don't know whereabouts of that child. In this case seems unbelieveable that a loving parent would not report their child missing. There were some lessons we all learned from this case. For me, when this case started I was not sheriff. This has been one of thos situations that has req'd my attention, the staff here kept me informed on reg basis, perhaps in future if this law is passed it will give us addtl investigative tools and the poss that addtl charges could be brought

I wonder if witness tampering by the DT could get a mistrial??

There can only be a "mistrial" while the trial is still going on.

I doubt they would overturn the verdict, as ultimately the Laura B stuff had nothing to do with much - if anything - the jury heard in the end, but they could certainly press charges against those involved.

I just bumped up the thread for Laura Buchanan.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117002"]Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Other connected players would be Joe Jordan and PI Lyons. You can find their threads using the search function.

Sgt. Allen: ...Zanny was t suspect.

That's more than I gave her. Never bought that for a second.

JA: At least for me, I'm moving on.

RPRTR: You invested 3 years of life, how do you move on?

YM: My wife happy it's over. Kids too. We just have to move on. There are other victims out there who need our help.

Kealing: Couple of sources saying some imgs of Caylee ended up being sealed

YM: No

Yuri blew Wendy Murphys BS claims outta the water

question: how do they feel Searching for the truth in a case that started out with lies, lies on the witness stand, "not uncommon for people to lie to us."

Kathi B. sure does ask the important questions.

Sgt Allen: peop lie to us all t time...t resources that were used...based on what we were told, these are all resources that could have been used to find other missing children...for me, most frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82