2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even before that was this.....
YouTube - ‪Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)‬‏
How come this was not followed up on? Kiomarie practically points out the spot.

God bless these people...I love their southern accent...a few things that made me spit my coffee out all over my keyboard..

"That mother (CA)...if you took a poll on this street, the vote would be 'She's a B!t*h from Hell --- that woman is Evil'. The mother (CA) threw the husband (GA) out of the house because she had a boyfriend and they were going to get divorced. 'That mother' made all the money, 'he' (GA) came back because couldn't keep a job. 'That mother" is very controlling --that woman is Evil'."

Yeah...the big picture is that LE had several "tips" given to them about that area and they did nothing.... they dropped the ball BIG TIME.

In my daydreams they are going to announce an investigation against CA for perjury and evidence tapering. :sigh:

In my daydreams, they're going to announce a whole knew slew of charges against casey :sigh:

What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do?

Snipped by me.

Is this a possibility? Being from the UK I do not understand how American law works. Thanks.

I think it is about the backlash on the juror's as well. I read a story on the New York Post website that a juror quit her job and fled the state out of fear and her husband has his bags packed and ready when the names go public.

I have watch quite a bit of interviews and I yet have not heard why they didn't convict her on lessor counts. They all agree that she probably had something to do with it. Has anyone else heard why?

ORLANDO -- It was their discoveries that gave the state enough to charge Casey Anthony with murder. Now they're ready to talk about what they discovered along the way, which put them on the stand during Anthony's trial...
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-Anthony-case-speaking-out?cmpid=caseytwitter

Seven investigators who searched for Caylee and processed the evidence against Casey, including the crime scene investigators, cadaver dog handler and the computer crimes expert, will answer WFTV's questions at the headquarters at 1:30 p.m. Orange County sheriff's detective Yuri Melich, who was the lead investigator in the murder case, will be among the sheriff's officers who will finally be able to tell their stories now that the case is closed.
http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html

It could be to tell everyone to remain calm but I do not think they need five investigators to do that, Yuri could do that on his own. Everyone likes Yuri.

i sure do like Yuri:giggle::giggle:

It could be to tell everyone to remain calm but I do not think they need five investigators to do that, Yuri could do that on his own. Everyone likes Yuri.

You could be right because there was a parallel investigation going on involving SB from TES and that investigative interview with DC. DC was very polite to JA on the stand even though DC tried to sound confused his answers to Jeff had a positive (I'm cooperating) tone. Just something I noticed since he had given them all a hard time about giving a deposition. jmo

AF said on IS yesterday there could very well be more PLAYERS involved in this case..I can't believe that LE actually believes this BS! tho from a member of the DT.

eta..I just saw it again & AF says ICA does not know what happened to Caylee after she "drowned"..There's one if not two other ppl/players involved in the coverup/disposal..Ryan Smith was floored by her comments.."Did Casey pass out or something"? Oy! lol

They will probably tell how all the evidence kept leading back to one person, KC. They may say how hard it was on them.

I like this idea. I like it b/c when KC murders again this footage can be part of the documentary about it.

snipped from : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-investigators-20110712,0,2903061.story

Criminal investigations Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards will join forensics supervisor Ron Murdock, crime-scene investigator Gerardo Bloise, K-9 Deputy Jason Forgey and computer crimes Deputy Sandra Osborne to answer questions about their work on the case.

Wow ... interesting lineup includes CSI investigator, K-9 Deputy and Computer Crimes investigator ...

:great:

When I read about the news conference this morning my thought was today was Casey's original release date and they are using a diversion to draw the media away from her release. Then I woke up more and realized tomorrow was her original release date, not today, so there goes that idea.

snipped from : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-investigators-20110712,0,2903061.story

Criminal investigations Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards will join forensics supervisor Ron Murdock, crime-scene investigator Gerardo Bloise, K-9 Deputy Jason Forgey and computer crimes Deputy Sandra Osborne to answer questions about their work on the case.

Wow ... interesting lineup includes CSI investigator, K-9 Deputy and Computer Crimes investigator ...

:great:

FBI Special Agent Nick Savage is not there because he's busy talking to the U.S. Justice Department about the new federal charges against KC! (ok wishful thinking.... :innocent:)

Maybe they caught the real killer. :D

Maybe Zanny the Nanny, Juliet Lewis, and the sippy-cup gang finally came forward & confessed!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute.... :banghead:

I can't wait to see Yuri- I already miss him so much :p

i wonder if they are going to ask the public to back off about kc before they all start committing crimes and to stop sending death threats .. hopefully its something to nail casey on ,or mabey its about nailing cindy for lying on the stand .

What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do? She will be a free woman to continue on with her escapades only with stronger arrogance than she had before. She will now be in our face for she was found not guilty. I told you so, will be what ICA does from this point forward....I could care less and just hope and pray, her fall from grace will come sooner rather than later..I await karma...to come to this beast...JMHO

A travesty of justice was witnessed by the world, this fateful day...no justice came for Caylee Marie, the only one deserving of justice in this bizarre world of Inmate Anthony...JMHO

It may do THEM some good to be able to talk publicly. As torn up as many of us are,these detectives poured themselves into this case and must be devastated. :hug:

I think it is about the backlash on the juror's as well. I read a story on the New York Post website that a juror quit her job and fled the state out of fear and her husband has his bags packed and ready when the names go public.

I have watch quite a bit of interviews and I yet have not heard why they didn't convict her on lessor counts. They all agree that she probably had something to do with it. Has anyone else heard why?

Unless one of them steps up with the truth,we may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare