2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locking this thread until we get closer to the start time. We have about 2 hours to go. I am also removing some posts for being off topic. Not because the posts are not important, but to keep this thread on track.

Salem

Okay - I am opening this now so it doesn't get lost. BUT please refrain from posting until the press conference starts. DO ADD any live streaming links you might find. I have not been able to find any, as of yet. I really hope there is some live streaming.

Salem

ETA: Only 30 minutes to go.

I agree with many of the posters that say what good will it do now? It's a done deal, the jury didnt quite understand double jeopardy. :banghead:
I say there must be other charges that can be placed against her and possibly even the DT. Meanwhile she is going to be sipping Pina Coladas in Puerto Rico soon. I've signed every petition imaginable and wish someone could think of other chgs. that could be brought.
JA said it best, the best punishment for KC is to ignore her. Oh, I'm still reeling, I can't believe how visceral a reaction I've had to this whole fiasco.
It began with the non caring deputy that didn't care to investigate Kronk's first phone calls. I could see an OJ resemblance from there on.
My only source of comfort is that Caylee is so much safer in God's arms than in ANY of the lying, despicable Anthonys'. :heartbeat:

I can't even begin to speculate, seems pointless all the logic in the world that fueled my speculation on the verdict was utterly pointless. At any rate, In Session is reporting a likely Q and A regarding the strength of their case to clear up a public relations disaster toward OSCO.... god don't I wish it was something they were going to do to KC, but I'm not holding my breath.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...news-conference-to-receive-wide-coverage.html

You’ll find coverage on Central Florida News 13, WOFL-Channel 35 and WKMG-Channel 6.

WFTV-Channel 9 plans to stream the news conference live online and recap the highlights in evening newscasts. The ABC affiliate doesn’t want to disrupt the schedule of soap fans who want to see “All My Children” and “One Life to Live.” But that plan could change, WFTV General Manager Shawn Bartelt said.

WESH-Channel 2 doesn’t plan to carry the news conference live either, but that could change, news director Bob Longo said.

FBI Special Agent Nick Savage is not there because he's busy talking to the U.S. Justice Department about the new federal charges against KC! (ok wishful thinking.... :innocent:)

I'm kinda ticked at Nick Savage cos he's the one that determined there was something really 'wrong' within the A home & it was his idea to get the paternity test to rule out Lee..IOW! He handed this SICK 'theory' to the DT on a silver platter & they ran with it. :maddening:

I probably should cut him some slack cos he (and the DT) already knew about the Lee 'sex abuse' claims from JG & TL but still that doesn't make me feel any better about what I think the jury did with this info from the Baez OS even tho the foreman claims they didn't.

eta..I saw this in the doc dumps recently.

I do not wish the jury any harm at all. I feel they got it wrong. I feel they didnt bother to listen to the instructions on reasonable doubt.

I feel that anyone has a right to voice their thoughts on the jury.. freedom of speech.. and ICA and her attorneys and the prosecution.

Threats are not acceptable.. but even without the threats most players involved in the verdict and defense will always have that looming over them. An average citizen will not do somthing stupid.. but some crazy who is obsessed may do somthing.. we have mass shootings, school shooting, crazy people who attempt to kill presidents.. the world is full of craziness.. may nothing bad happen to anyone involved.. except ICA but not at the hands of anyone intentional...may she someday pay the price in some way...

My heartfelt thanks to these men and women who worked so very hard to find Caylee and seek justice for her. As you go through this presser today, I hope Caylee's Sunshine spills over all of you!

Personally I think it will be a plea for the community to "respect the verdict" and not to create a huge chaotic event on the day of her release. If it is more than that I will be surprised.

Personally I think it will be a plea for the community to "respect the verdict" and not to create a huge chaotic event on the day of her release. If it is more than that I will be surprised.

if one more person on teevee tells me to "respect" the verdict I think I may hit something!

I don't have to respect anything. Especially something I completely disagree with:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike