2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to see how slim GZ was during the bond hearing.

I thought he might not fit through the door from many saying how "fat" he was.

Weight loss will do that. His family has repeatedly said he lost a lot of weight after the shooting because of stress.

Seems that GZ was telling the truth IMO When all evidence is out that he will be covered under the SYG law.IMO The judge will dismiss all charges and GZ is the one who will have the gigantic lawsuit against the state of FL. I wonder if GZ will be able to sue Mr.Crump and others who clearly lied to the media in order to smear GZ as a killer instead of a person who mostly saved his own life that night.

Item 14 pg 7 headphone in TM pocket? I thought it had been widely speculated he was talking on phone with headphones or headset when altercation started. How did headphones get in his pocket during a fight?

Hm, on page 20 the officer/detective states that there was a live round in the chamber. What to believe, what to believe.

I was shocked to see how slim GZ was during the bond hearing.

I thought he might not fit through the door from many saying how "fat" he was.

Size 38 pants and an extra large jacket do not indicate a "small" person.....as of the night he killed Trayvon, he was a pretty darned BIG person to say the least!

jmo

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<D9UQN7380@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

Just a short article with this quote:

Also in the package is a photo of suspect George Zimmerman with a bloody nose taken the night of the fight. A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries in the report.

Item 14 pg 7 headphone in TM pocket? I thought it had been widely speculated he was talking on phone with headphones or headset when altercation started. How did headphones get in his pocket during a fight?

I wonder how Mr.Crump will explain that one.

ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13

"All" ? According to page 26 there was 4 calls regarding young black males. 4 out of 64.. I don't even think Meatloaf would agree to that ratio as being "bad."

Edit: Yes, I did insert a silly comment. It's not snarky, it's meant to be silly.

Marijuana is one drug, not drugs. No other drugs were found in his system.

When someone takes drugs, it's called "drugs", not drug.

You don't ever hear someone say "he's on drug".

Drugs were found in his system is the grammatical way to say marijuana was found. You don't say drug was found.

On page 17 of the police information....it CLEARLY states that the headphones were found ON THE GROUND NEAR THE VICTIM.

Page 86 - witness narrative

Heard a man yelling but couldn't make out what he was saying, the same man yelled help.

Looks like a charge of manslaughter was indeed recommended. How about that.

Looks like a charge of manslaughter was indeed recommended. How about that.

This has been explained away many times. They put that information at the top (charge and statutes) regardless of whether they press charges or not. It -is- manslaughter, but it was deemed to be "justifiable manslaughter" by the detective who wrote the report.

TM had a lighter but no cigarettes possibly was used to light a joint since MJ was found in his system.People I know who carry lighters are smokers,never knew a non smoker to carry lighter in a pants pocket or even a pocketbook.

OMG, I can't believe this, page 92:

An investigator by the name of 'Chris' told me 'if it makes you feel any better, the cries were not from the person that died'.

Seems that GZ was telling the truth IMO When all evidence is out that he will be covered under the SYG law.IMO The judge will dismiss all charges and GZ is the one who will have the gigantic lawsuit against the state of FL. I wonder if GZ will be able to sue Mr.Crump and others who clearly lied to the media in order to smear GZ as a killer instead of a person who mostly saved his own life that night.

This may be jumping the gun just a little. It's not a done deal by any means. There's still a lot of information to come and a long way to go. JMO

OMG, I can't believe this, page 92:

An investigator by the name of 'Chris' told me 'if it makes you feel any better, the cries were not from the person that died'.

Chris Who?

All this because Trayvon has traces of THC? It's no surprise given why he was suspended. That makes him bad?

According to the ME report, Trayvon was 5'11" tall and 158 pounds. Two inches taller but 27 pounds lighter.

Let all that would not have had similar results in their teens cast the first stone!!! MOO.

And, don't forget by the time we got GZ's weight it was over a month later and he had lost substantial weight by then!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500