2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew on HLN says the amount of THC in Trayvon's system is so low that it means 'almost nothing'.

Seems that GZ was telling the truth IMO When all evidence is out that he will be covered under the SYG law.IMO The judge will dismiss all charges and GZ is the one who will have the gigantic lawsuit against the state of FL. I wonder if GZ will be able to sue Mr.Crump and others who clearly lied to the media in order to smear GZ as a killer instead of a person who mostly saved his own life that night.

I agree, he should be granted immunity. There is nothing here to show he committed murder2. Lots of misinformation was released, amazing.

All this because Trayvon has traces of THC? It's no surprise given why he was suspended. That makes him bad?

According to the ME report, Trayvon was 5'11" tall and 158 pounds. Two inches taller but 27 pounds lighter.

Dr Drew Pinsky on HLN said that the level of THC means almost nothing. He could have smoked a couple of hours before or a couple of days. It's not going to make you aggressive.

My reaction is, wow, imagine if you were stoned and GZ stalked you and then you have to defend yourself.

Also, in the first reports that I read, GZ is described at 200lbs, which would make him 40lbs heavier than Trayvon.

Direction of the projectile was directly, front to back.

Page 125

Dr. Drew on HLN says the amount of THC in Trayvon's system is so low that it means 'almost nothing'.

Fortunately we no longer have to go by what the reality TV doctor has to say, we have the documents and plenty of information on what that level of THC means.

Dr Drew Pinsky on HLN said that the level of THC means almost nothing. He could have smoked a couple of hours before or a couple of days. It's not going to make you aggressive.

My reaction is, wow, imagine if you were stoned and GZ stalked you and then you have to defend yourself.

Smoking pot helps people make poor choices. When you are high, you tend to do impulsive, irrational things. I grew up in the SF Bay Area in the 60's. I was a dead head for years and have seen and known a million pot smokers. And as an old hippie, smoked it for many many years myself.

If Trayvon was smoking a joint that night, it would explain a lot, imo.

But it could have been from days before, so it really means nothing in relation to this situation. MOO.

Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't. It would answer a lot of questions, imo,if he was smoking a joint that night. It would explain why he might have looked suspicious, as he might have been lingering and wasting time in order to finish smoking before he went back home. And he might have been paranoid, making the whole thing a vicious circle.

This has been explained away many times. They put that information at the top (charge and statutes) regardless of whether they press charges or not. It -is- manslaughter, but it was deemed to be "justifiable manslaughter" by the detective who wrote the report.

"Based on the facts and circumstances outlined in this narrative, I believe there exists probable cause for issuance of a capias charging George Michael Zimmerman with manslaughter." -p. 28 of 183

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

The entire point of SYG is that a law enforcement agency cannot arrest someone for using force in a self-defense situation unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful. But an arrest was recommended in this situation, per the above.

Hm, on page 20 the officer/detective states that there was a live round in the chamber. What to believe, what to believe.

I have no idea what this means. What does this imply?

In addition, maybe it would help to start a thread about the gun evidence.

Perhaps TM was suffering from THC abstinence symptoms.

"Abstinence following daily marijuana use can produce a withdrawal syndrome characterized by negative mood (eg irritability, anxiety, misery), muscle pain, chills, and decreased food intake."

http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v29/n1/full/1300310a.html

IMO

I have no idea what this means. What does this imply?

In addition, maybe it would help to start a thread about the gun evidence.

There was a report that there was not a live round in the chamber, which had us speculating what would've caused that. I stated that I would look at Mr. Martin's hands to see if he had injury from the slide when the gun went off. Now that we know there's no injury on the hand it was puzzling to me. Now we know why there wasn't an injury - the report was wrong, there WAS a live round in the chamber.

But it could have been from days before, so it really means nothing in relation to this situation. MOO.

Yeah. Pinsky said if he had immediately been smoking, the THC would be closer to 100 than 1.5 or 2 whatchyamacallits.

How about that page 40 where the investigators received a copy of Mr. Zimmerman's medical report (faxed by his doctor) on 3/9/12. Didn't Investigator Gilbreath say he didn't have the records? Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500