2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

I can't seem to find any links to watch it. The Facebook link isn't working either?

Today, you can still watch it on the streaming video:
http://www.nbc-2.com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video
7:28:10 - 7:30:46
8:13:50 - 8:16:30

Thanks!

NBC2 is usually good about uploading interviews to the YouTube page too. Just checked again and it's not up there yet.

Here is their YouTube homepage for any of you guys who want to keep checking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NBC2swfl/feed

I can't seem to find any links to watch it. The Facebook link isn't working either?

I just checked out utube and it doesn't appear posted as of just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, the sound does not work for that part. It works the rest of the time but not during that segment. :thinking:

Wo, links here don't go to that interview. Searched all over, nothing on nbc-2 or wink. Poo

Yep, I think they are cleaning something up. I hope the ones that saw it can tell us if it was edited.

Haven't seen the interview yet, but sounds very unlikely that MS was the one who pointed LE in CWW's direction. I can't imagine that LE would follow MS' leads to arrest CWW and then ask MS to continue a charade of insisting CWW was innocent with TS' family. Checking that off my possibility list.

And MS is defending CWW in the face of sufficient evidence to have him arrested? Just unbelievable. If CWW was trying to get even with MS for something, he must be really frustrated with how hard it is to make MS realize there is bad blood between them. Nope; checking that off my possibility list too.

And if MS really thinks CWW is innocent, why hasn't he proclaimed to the world that they have the wrong guy and ask for help finding the "real killers". Seriously, what is up with that? Someone murdered his wife, he thinks they have the wrong guy, and he's worrying about getting patients to renew their supplements. I wouldn't leave my children alone for a minute if I thought a vicious killer who wanted to harm my family was on the loose, and the police had the wrong person.

Rock and Hard Place is right.

Haven't seen the interview yet, but sounds very unlikely that MS was the one who pointed LE in CWW's direction. I can't imagine that LE would follow MS' leads to arrest CWW and then ask MS to continue a charade of insisting CWW was innocent with TS' family. Checking that off my possibility list.

And MS is defending CWW in the face of sufficient evidence to have him arrested? Just unbelievable. If CWW was trying to get even with MS for something, he must be really frustrated with how hard it is to make MS realize there is bad blood between them. Nope; checking that off my possibility list too.

And if MS really thinks CWW is innocent, why hasn't he proclaimed to the world that they have the wrong guy and ask for help finding the "real killers". Seriously, what is up with that? Someone murdered his wife, he thinks they have the wrong guy, and he's worrying about getting patients to renew their supplements. I wouldn't leave my children alone for a minute if I thought a vicious killer who wanted to harm my family was on the loose, and the police had the wrong person.

Rock and Hard Place is right.

MHO - strongly agree with this comment!

Waiting to see the interview, hope it shows up soon.

If MS is defending CWW, I'm more convinced than ever the plan was for JR to take the fall.

Today, you can still watch it on the streaming video:
7:28:10 - 7:30:46
8:13:50 - 8:16:30

i am watching both parts via the above link and timestamps right now
still valid

p.s.
it gives me shivers when they talk about CWW and his wife staying in TS's family's condo
also, interesting that MS isn't talking publicly OR to the family, except to say that CWW didn't do it

Waiting to see the interview, hope it shows up soon.

If MS is defending CWW, I'm more convinced than ever the plan was for JR to take the fall.

I've thought about that too, but that may have been more of a not-very-well-thought-out backup plan. I think the plan was for them to sneak back to MO, and for everyone to think it was a random attack or robbery gone bad. If that doesn't work, we blame it on JR.

If the plan had always been for JR to take the fall, how would they explain the MO connection, and wouldn't JR bring up his connections to CWW and MS in his own defense? Maybe the plan was to kill JR too, but even that would require that he not be connected in any way with the TS case - otherwise it would be too suspicious. JR may be lucky he was arrested.

I have listened through the entire link and nothing...it's gone. Seems kind of strange. Wonder if media got a hand slap again since NO ONE has been talking until this interview from family. I find it a bit telling as well that this interview coincides closely with TS's birthday on the 19th. I can't imagine how difficult it would have to be to stay quiet.

NBC2 24/7 streaming video - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

they haven't erased the interviews with TS's mother and sister, but they are not at the same timestamps as they were last night and this morning and now i don't have sound for it

Trent Kelly's "Contact Us" page on NBC2's website
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/26327760/trent-kelly
Trent Kelly - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
"don't hesitate to send him an email"
so that is what i am going to do:)
(to request the 2 part interview be put on YouTube)

I found it roughly 2:16+ no sound. I notice that the commercials all have sound. pfft! There's a second part after commercial (with sound) and again, the interview has no sound.

"This stream from NBC2 runs 24/7/365 and includes all weekday newscasts, plus selected
weekend newscasts. During times when we are not on-the-air, the channel runs a series of
clips from previous newscasts and other pre-recorded content."

I found it roughly 2:16+ no sound. I notice that the commercials all have sound. pfft! There's a second part after commercial (with sound) and again, the interview has no sound.

"This stream from NBC2 runs 24/7/365 and includes all weekday newscasts, plus selected
weekend newscasts. During times when we are not on-the-air, the channel runs a series of
clips from previous newscasts and other pre-recorded content."

That's what I get as well...if I get a response to email, I will link it here.

We can stop searching for the interview to be posted because it doesn't sound like it will be. What I've learned is that it was conducted by the ABC affiliate in New Haven, CT (WTNH), therefore, the footage becomes their property and it's up to them who they choose to share it with.

Dang. I really want to see that interview.

So we know now that MS was not the one to lead LE to CWW, as some have theorized. I'm not sure what to say about MS defending CWW, I don't know if I'm surprised or not. It... hmm. I guess I'll echo what's already been said -- rock/hard place.

I trust that if one of you lovely sleuths finds the video posted somewhere, you'll bring it back here for us. :loveyou:

I wanted to make sure this was okay to post fully and was just informed it is, so...sounds like we may have more to come from CT.

The interview we aired last night with Teresa's mother and sister was conducted by the ABC affiliate in New Haven, CT (WTNH).

The interview was done using their studio, their cameras, their anchor, etc.

Therefore, I'm told the footage becomes their property, and it's up to them to decide who they want to share it with.

As soon as we found out about the interview, we reached out to WTNH to see if we could air it in our market. Their station and my station reached a deal to let us use it, but only if we agreed NOT to post any of it online.

I believe WTNH is planning to do a special report of their own at some point in the next few weeks. They were ok with the interview airing in our market, but did not want it online in case viewers in WTNH's area see it before their special report is ready.

Trust me, I wish as badly as you do that I was able to post those videos online -- unfortunately I can't because that would violate our agreement with them.

The most I can suggest is reaching out to WTNH to see if they will change their minds, or just waiting for their story to air (I'm guessing that will happen sometime in the next week and a half, and I'm sure their story will get posted).

Thank you! Teresa's family probably feels most comfortable with hometown peeps. All is good we have been a patient bunch. We most of all want justice for this remarkable woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back