2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

Dang. I really want to see that interview.

So we know now that MS was not the one to lead LE to CWW, as some have theorized. I'm not sure what to say about MS defending CWW, I don't know if I'm surprised or not. It... hmm. I guess I'll echo what's already been said -- rock/hard place.

I trust that if one of you lovely sleuths finds the video posted somewhere, you'll bring it back here for us. :loveyou:

I didn't get to see the interview either :(
As an MS "fence sitter" I would be curious to know if MS is claiming JR's innocence as well since CWW and JR were seen together. And JR has already admitted to violating his probation even though he won't admit it was to come to FL.

Thanks for pursuing it and letting us know mckazpm :)
=================================================
Sad to see some things never change. TV ratings trump all.

I wanted to make sure this was okay to post fully and was just informed it is, so...sounds like we may have more to come from CT.

The interview we aired last night with Teresa's mother and sister was conducted by the ABC affiliate in New Haven, CT (WTNH).

The interview was done using their studio, their cameras, their anchor, etc.

Therefore, I'm told the footage becomes their property, and it's up to them to decide who they want to share it with.

As soon as we found out about the interview, we reached out to WTNH to see if we could air it in our market. Their station and my station reached a deal to let us use it, but only if we agreed NOT to post any of it online.

I believe WTNH is planning to do a special report of their own at some point in the next few weeks. They were ok with the interview airing in our market, but did not want it online in case viewers in WTNH's area see it before their special report is ready.

Trust me, I wish as badly as you do that I was able to post those videos online -- unfortunately I can't because that would violate our agreement with them.

The most I can suggest is reaching out to WTNH to see if they will change their minds, or just waiting for their story to air (I'm guessing that will happen sometime in the next week and a half, and I'm sure their story will get posted).

As an MS "fence sitter" I would be curious to know if MS is claiming JR's innocence as well since CWW and JR were seen together. And JR has already admitted to violating his probation even though he won't admit it was to come to FL.

Wonder why MS thinks CWW was in that Walmart with JR.

I did get to view both segments of the video and just wanted to give context to MS stating to family there is no way CWW could have done this. During the funeral days CWW slept on the families couch, ate with them and spent time together. When he was arrested for their beautiful family members brutal death- TS mom said- how could Wayne have done this?? The sister then added they do not discuss "the case" but that MS states- there is no way he could have done this.
Absolutely no mention of JR or Walmart occurred during the interviews. They maybe talked 2 minutes. Hope you get to view it yourselves but in the meantime...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to make sure this was okay to post fully and was just informed it is, so...sounds like we may have more to come from CT.

The interview we aired last night with Teresa's mother and sister was conducted by the ABC affiliate in New Haven, CT (WTNH).

Therefore, I'm told the footage becomes their property, and it's up to them to decide who they want to share it with.

As soon as we found out about the interview, we reached out to WTNH to see if we could air it in our market. Their station and my station reached a deal to let us use it, but only if we agreed NOT to post any of it online.

I believe WTNH is planning to do a special report of their own at some point in the next few weeks. They were ok with the interview airing in our market, but did not want it online in case viewers in WTNH's area see it before their special report is ready.

Trust me, I wish as badly as you do that I was able to post those videos online -- unfortunately I can't because that would violate our agreement with them.

The most I can suggest is reaching out to WTNH to see if they will change their minds, or just waiting for their story to air (I'm guessing that will happen sometime in the next week and a half, and I'm sure their story will get posted).

Thank you for checking, mckazpm! Much appreciated. I guess we'll just have to wait. :desert:

I did get to view both segments of the video and just wanted to give context to MS stating to family there is no way CWW could have done this. During the funeral days CWW slept on the families couch, ate with them and spent time together. When he was arrested for their beautiful family members brutal death- TS mom said- how could Wayne have done this?? The sister then added they do not discuss "the case" but that MS states- there is no way he could have done this.
Absolutely no mention of JR or Walmart occurred during the interviews. They maybe talked 2 minutes. Hope you get to view it yourselves but in the meantime...

So in your opinion (since I still haven't seen the interviews) was it a "CWW couldn't have done this because I can't wrap my head around it" or "CWW couldn't of done this because he said he was not in FL and I believe him"? I think you meant the first option but I want to clarify. My mind is all over the place lately, I pretty much need pictures to understand anything, lol

As we try to wait patiently, I think what NBC-2 aired last night is just a teaser to the "special report" that the ABC affiliate in CT plans to air. I would think when that happens, it will all be available to the public. IMO, this release coincides with TS's birthday, as well as the case beginning to open up...(I hope).

I can't get this sentence to bold: Teresa's sister stated that MS is proclaiming CWW's innocence.

Reverse psychology, or what? And how long will this tactic work for MS?

I personally do not believe LE willy nilly arrested CWW.

I agree. MS has nothing to lose by trying to pretend that he believes CWW is innocent. For one thing, it would make CWW less likely to squeal on MS. For another, if CWW is guilty, It's obvious (IMO) that MS orchestrated the murder. So no wonder MS wants people to believe CWW is innocent. Worst case, when the evidence comes out he can act super shocked.

MS knows CWW's past. Why would he think CWW is not capable of murder? Answer: MS knows CWW is very capable of murder

So in your opinion (since I still haven't seen the interviews) was it a "CWW couldn't have done this because I can't wrap my head around it" or "CWW couldn't of done this because he said he was not in FL and I believe him"? I think you meant the first option but I want to clarify. My mind is all over the place lately, I pretty much need pictures to understand anything, lol

It's so hard to say with any certainty since it's second hand information. I will only say I got the impression from the family that Mark does not believe CWW could possibly have killed his wife. The sister stated that she was introduced to CWW as someone who would do anything for MS and MS would do anything for him. Hind sight being 20/20...that's an interesting statement unto itself if this story unfolds the way a lot of us suspect. This is just my opinion and the impressions I had. Maybe someone else who saw the videos can add to my thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kammiemc:
MS knows CWW's past. Why would he think CWW is not capable of murder? Answer: MS knows CWW is very capable of murder

EXACTLY!

But is mark that brazen to let the killer stay with the inlaws in the condo. Idk.

I also got the impression that not only do they not discuss the case with MS but they don't talk to him very often. The girls likely talk to their grandma and aunt much more frequently than they do with MS. Just an impression but not implicitly stated.

I interpreted as "I know him. There's no way he could have done this." I also got the distinct impression that, at best, communication is presently strained between MS and the family.

It was very sad. Mom broke my heart.

It was strange though....Mom said that Mark took the initial phone call from the office because Teresa had not shown up to work. MS then called a friend to go check on Teresa. Another call came in (the friend calling back?) and MS was walking around the yard talking on the phone. He then told her family "She's dead." Mark jumps on the first flight back to FL. He didn't tell the family Teresa was actually murdered until they were on a plane in the air flying down to Florida. Anyone recall about how long between the phone call and TS's family boarding the plane to FL?

Sad....

I was able to watch the two piece available yesterday before it was "muted". My very first thought was "that's all?" Yes we did get a bunch of little tibits, but I felt overall this was only interesting snatches of a much longer interviews. After all NBC said they wanted to talk publicly. Glad to hear there is more to come. It does explain why MS isn't chatting up his in-laws, if he is defending his best friend who has been arrested. Thought this could mean multiple things and probably would need to go over to the speculation thread.

I can't believe MS told his MIL on the plane! My heavens what a shocker that would be and to be told in public while you are confined to to seat in the air. I don't have nice words for his insensitivity and utter stupidity. Well I once criticized SMS for his statement that this case is one that books and movies will be made of. He was right. And the TV station who got the interview, they are just doing marketing. They know this case is salacious and we are all waiting to see and hear more.

Even considering MS had no knowledge, he certainly knew when his "friend" called him back that Teresa had been murdered. Why on earth wait until they are 25,000 feet in the air confined to a plane to tell them such horrible news?

That part doesn't make sense.

Even considering MS had no knowledge, he certainly knew when his "friend" called him back that Teresa had been murdered. Why on earth wait until they are 25,000 feet in the air confined to a plane to tell them such horrible news?

Talk about an anxiety attack. Wow. Maybe more family would have came if he said something sooner. Just wow. Was he hoping for them to have a heart attack or something. Just wow

It's so hard to say with any certainty since it's second hand information. I will only say I got the impression from the family that Mark does not believe CWW could possibly have killed his wife. The sister stated that she was introduced to CWW as someone who would do anything for MS and MS would do anything for him. Hind sight being 20/20...that's an interesting statement unto itself if this story unfolds the way a lot of us suspect. This is just my opinion and the impressions I had. Maybe someone else who saw the videos can add to my thoughts.

With Annie Lisa commenting and letting the public know HOW CWW was introduced: "CWW would do anything for MS and visa versa" IMO, is very telling...as to what
the family's view of MS' complicity is. GUILTY

And presumably, wouldn't have that been in front of the children given the confined space? I don't understand either.

So who beeped in while he was talking to them. He already knew before he packed his bags to head home.

Teresa's mother and sister in their interview confirmed that CWW slept on the couch in the family condo at the time of Teresa's funeral. Teresa's sister says she remembers that CWW was extremely tired. Teresa's sister stated that MS is proclaiming CWW's innocence. Teresa's sister stated that MS introduced CWW as someone who would do "anything" for him and MS was someone who would do "anything" for CWW.

What family condo?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back