50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could keep working on the 1st batch of names if you wanted? I just don't want to step on anyone's toes so if it's something you were going to do and want to do just let me know. :)

Great job, RKnowley! I'm going to work on some side-by-sides tomorrow. Just checking in before bed.

I could keep working on the 1st batch of names if you wanted? I just don't want to step on anyone's toes so if it's something you were going to do and want to do just let me know. :)
Oh that sounds wonderful if you could continue!! :D You're not stepping on anyone's toes, I think it's great that you're able to do these, especially because I feel so bad that I haven't had time to get around to it yet. LOL. I appreciate all your work, thanks so much!

I'll start on the second list tomorrow, then, so that we don't end up doing the same ones. I'm going to start a separate thread, too, so that these photo comparisons don't get lost in the discussion threads. :D Be sure to post the new ones you do there, please. Thanks.

Great! I will keep working on the 1st group and get them all uploaded to my photobucket account and then once you have the new thread going I will post the links there. Don't feel bad about not having a lot of time to get them done. It looks like you have a lot on your plate by what I have read!

Oh that sounds wonderful if you could continue!! :D You're not stepping on anyone's toes, I think it's great that you're able to do these, especially because I feel so bad that I haven't had time to get around to it yet. LOL. I appreciate all your work, thanks so much!

I'll start on the second list tomorrow, then, so that we don't end up doing the same ones. I'm going to start a separate thread, too, so that these photo comparisons don't get lost in the discussion threads. :D Be sure to post the new ones you do there, please. Thanks.

Great! I will keep working on the 1st group and get them all uploaded to my photobucket account and then once you have the new thread going I will post the links there. Don't feel bad about not having a lot of time to get them done. It looks like you have a lot on your plate by what I have read!
You're great! :D By the time I get ready to start on the list tomorrow, you might be done!! I'm almost ready for bed now. I started a new thread - posted the actual images so people can just scroll through and not have to click on anything. Keep up the great work!

WOW, you are good. It's great you gathered all the new photos on the new thread. Thanks!

You're great! :D By the time I get ready to start on the list tomorrow, you might be done!! I'm almost ready for bed now. I started a new thread - posted the actual images so people can just scroll through and not have to click on anything. Keep up the great work!

Wow, you guys are awesome! I've had to make myself stay away today & actually try & focus on getting some work for my employer done! :D

HAHA..I'm trying to force myself to get the side by side's finished so that tomorrow I can focus on somethingelse!

Wow, you guys are awesome! I've had to make myself stay away today & actually try & focus on getting some work for my employer done! :D

Wow guys, great work on the side by sides! If there are any pics you have trouble saving off the websites, or if they're in pdfs, let me know and I can try to take a screen capture and save it that way.

I added those Catholic schools to my MySpace page...also added some stuff under location, occupation, changed the birthdate etc. to correspond to BK.

I have finished WI using both missing persons websites, and google combinations of "presumed dead" + "wisconsin", "missing person" + "wisconsin" and "missing brother" + "wisconsin".

Gina, thank you so much for the offer to do screen captures for those that won't save from the websites. I finally figured out how to get the ones I couldn't get off their websites.

Great idea to add the catholic schools to your myspace page. That should be very helpful and the other changes you made are helpful also.

Wow guys, great work on the side by sides! If there are any pics you have trouble saving off the websites, or if they're in pdfs, let me know and I can try to take a screen capture and save it that way.

I added those Catholic schools to my MySpace page...also added some stuff under location, occupation, changed the birthdate etc. to correspond to BK.

Great work! I guess we can mark WI off the list now!

I have finished WI using both missing persons websites, and google combinations of "presumed dead" + "wisconsin", "missing person" + "wisconsin" and "missing brother" + "wisconsin".

Has any National media outlets covered Benjaman's story? If not, what do we need to do in order for them to consider it?

Good Morning America
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

If you go down to "Contact Us" and then "Contact Good Morning America", there's a blurb at the bottom which I take to mean that they do not accept submissions for story ideas. :confused:

However, the Today Show does accept submissions:
Story Ideas: Please send story ideas to Noah Oppenheim, Supervising Producer, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, Rm. 374E, New York, NY 10112. If your story idea is accepted, we will notify you. We do not have a general fax number.
If you have questions that need to be answered right away, or want to write to NBC News personnel, our address and phone number are:
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
(212) 664-4249
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3079108/

HAHA..I'm trying to force myself to get the side by side's finished so that tomorrow I can focus on somethingelse!
Oh man, RKnowley - you're doing an awesome job and I hate to tell you this, but I haven't even started on the second thread like I was supposed to!!! If you can continue, that would be so helpful, as I don't see myself having the time to do it within the next 3 days. :doh: Besides, I like the format you're using and you really seem to have a great system going! :clap: :clap: :D

I've been really busy the past few days designing a website and now I have to do some research on the host/domain info. regarding upgrades. There's just not enough time in the day!! LOL. I also need to be working on making Christmas gifts (it's coming way too fast for my liking) - I wanted to make video slideshows of our family's vacation to give to everyone and I'm not even close to being done!! :doh:

You guys are all doing such a great job and I'm sorry I can't be more help right now. Keep up the great work!!!

:blowkiss: to our wonderful WSers.

I believe it's post 198, I did a summary of everything going on.

First, HI EVERYONE! I have been going outta my mind wondering how you all were doing. I can't get on here at work anymore.... :( :( :(

I am never going to get caught up. I spent time last night with Nurse Betty and was showing her how to post and get around on the web to get his picture out. We are going to have another tutorial tonight on how to post images, LOL. (first have to get my son from the airport! I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) < snip >

Christine, since you speak directly to nurse Betty, could you ask her direct what color Benjaman's eyes are? And also ask if he has ANY other scars anywhere on his body. And if he shows signs of mental illness, epilipsy, or other disease.

It's great that you have access to someone who is in physical contact with Banjamin, who can add to his description. Wouldn't the above information direct from the "horse's mouth" cut down on some of the work? For one thing, scars aren't likely to go away, and if a missing person is listed with scars here and there, and Benjamin has none in those places, the searcher would know to continue on with another possibility. If he had diabetes when he went missing, he would have it now. I assume that if he had epilipsy years ago, he would still have it, etc.

The color of the eyes might be in the eyes of the beholder, lol, but it would be nice to have nurse Betty's opinion.

Thanks .... teedie

Timothy Rice looks like a good match too. I keep getting the feeling that someone doesn't want him identified.I will brush it off for now.

I think I have finished up the side by sides. We might want to go through and double check and make sure I didn't miss any. I think we can start eliminating some of the obvious non matches. There are a couple that look like they are of another race other than "white".

Fantastic on all the side by sides, reasearch, ect.

I am going to try and catch up with Betty this weekend. We both have been really busy. As you know, I can't be online at work anymore, BUSTED! So, I am off this weekend.....hope to get some work done on this.

I will ask all questions you posed and see how they feel about all proposed matches.

Also, we are talking about DNA, I need to follow up on that.

I know they have been busy this week with a couple of visits from NE to do pics.

I think I have finished up the side by sides. We might want to go through and double check and make sure I didn't miss any. I think we can start eliminating some of the obvious non matches. There are a couple that look like they are of another race other than "white".
Excellent job on the side-by-sides!! :clap: :clap: Maybe somehow he will get word of this website and come take a look and see if any of the names or images jog his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500