8/29/08: Press Conference on Casey Anthony Arrest

I think so. They wanted her behind bars for Tues.'s deal. Wed she will be charged fully I presume. IMO

I'm worried they don't have enough. I know they want the body so there is no doubt in a juror's mind. I think if the trunk evidence confirmed it was a deceased Caylee, she would have been charged with it already.

Indication on NG was that LE timed the arrest to coincide with the stuff going on outside the house AND the media coverage to add pressure.

And that it was done in order to have Casey sitting in jail forced to think more seriously about the immunity deal, and almost seemed like a hint that the $ charges had been held as leverage...though obviously that was speculation coming from their source person.

They have video of her cashing/using the checks at Bank of America and Target.

Indication on NG was that LE timed the arrest to coincide with the stuff going on outside the house AND the media coverage to add pressure.

And that it was done in order to have Casey sitting in jail forced to think more seriously about the immunity deal, and almost seemed like a hint that the $ charges had been held as leverage...though obviously that was speculation coming from their source person.

They have video of her cashing/using the checks at Bank of America and Target.
I want to know what she was buying.

I'm worried they don't have enough. I know they want the body so there is no doubt in a juror's mind. I think if the trunk evidence confirmed it was a deceased Caylee, she would have been charged with it already.

I have to agree with you on that,catherineb. I was hoping she'd be arrested on the murder charge.

Prayers for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller
Back