• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop thinking about that $10,000. That's a very large amount of money for someone to send to a person they've never met. I know we're not supposed to talk about the "London" connection, but that figure of $10,000 doesn't sit right with me, and lends itself to all sorts of dark speculation.

(JMO)

It may or it may not, Joe. EB and AB met on IMVU, and were (from my understanding) heavily involved in the area of virtual role play. You earn game credits on IMVU in any number of ways, and those can be sold for cash via paypal account. Now, I do not know if London Dude was an IMVU member, but my speculation is that he was. And IF he was, it's very possible that the money he sent EB was for purchase of her game credits. Yes, 10k is an extraordinary amount of money, and that gives me pause. Then again, you can get so caught up in this role playing thing that it becomes an overwhelming addiction. Perhaps LD is guilty of nothing more than having a serious gaming addiction. Hard to say.

I do think EB and AB's involvement in virtual role play might possibly be relevent to this case, though. So that is why I mentioned it under this discussion topic. It is, afterall, how they met.

I think Adam was completely aware his daughter was suffering from an injury. And he helped protect his wife by not getting Zahra treatment and hoping she would get better.

IMO he left her laying in her bed in pain for a while a good healthy while. I am thinking like 5-6 days. He might not have thought she was going to die but he knew she was hurt badly.

Also the sign in the truck window tells us the cause of death doesnt it?

Is it just me, or is this kind of creepy?

Any ideas on who sells this shirt? I searched around and couldn't find anything like it.

Attachments

• ABvengeance.jpg
    ABvengeance.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 33
  • article-1324441-0BCE15FA000005DC-205_468x347.jpg
    article-1324441-0BCE15FA000005DC-205_468x347.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
Is it just me, or is this kind of creepy?

Any ideas on who sells this shirt? I searched around and couldn't find anything like it.

looks like a MMA shirt to me, like the affliction or tapout lines, but not theirs, but a MMA fight shirt

Forgot about that one. Still, though, something similar happened in our County and, since the weapon wasn't fired, they set bail and he stayed out until his trial and subsequent incarceration.

Perhaps in NC the same thing applies? :waitasec:

In this case the charge of AWDW is from him running BB off the road with the car. In NC anyway, the car is the weapon. I don't believe there was any firearm. Just wanted to clarify that in case there was some confusion.

Wouldn't the weapon charge be the tasers? I thought a taser was considered a weapon too.

“He (Adam Baker) chased me and my fiancée. He literally tried to run us off the road twice,” Tyler wrote in the complaint accompanying the warrant. “He got in the opposite lane, swerved at the driver’s side and we had to swerve to keep from getting hit, then he passed us and slammed his brakes. We had to slam our brakes and still almost hit him.”
The couple went home and gave Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more, they said. She and Adam threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2010/nov/01/abuse-turned-zahras-life-nightmare-here-ar-500680/

Wouldn't the weapon charge be the tasers? I thought a taser was considered a weapon too.

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2010/nov/01/abuse-turned-zahras-life-nightmare-here-ar-500680/

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...egal-trouble-follow-zahras-parents-ar-462500/

Yes absolutely they would be considered a weapon hence the charge of communicating threats. I think that is where the teasers came into play but the actual ASSAULT that occurred was for running them off the road with the car. This article is a little more detailed on what actually happened.

Personally, I am not going to speculate on the degree of his involvement of Zahra's death or the disposal of her body. It pains and sickens me to think a father could be guilty of doing some of the things I've read on these boards. I know everyone is just speculating but I cannot go there. I do have to wonder if he was aware of his wife's participation in the "dark side."
I will just wait and see what comes out as the case moves along.

BBM

Yes he was aware of her "dark side"....that is how they met in the first place. They both participated in virtual world role play. There is a thread dedicated to this in the PL.

Personally, I am not going to speculate on the degree of his involvement of Zahra's death or the disposal of her body. It pains and sickens me to think a father could be guilty of doing some of the things I've read on these boards. I know everyone is just speculating but I cannot go there. I do have to wonder if he was aware of his wife's participation in the "dark side."
I will just wait and see what comes out as the case moves along.

Like you I am going to sit on this one for a few reasons. One being that it was stated he had been away working. The most profound statement was from his landlord when he said not to jump to conclusions about AB. I believe this gentleman knows more than what has been disclosed and would think LE has interviewed him extensively :crazy:

Like you I am going to sit on this one for a few reasons. One being that it was stated he had been away working. The most profound statement was from his landlord when he said not to jump to conclusions about AB. I believe this gentleman knows more than what has been disclosed and would think LE has interviewed him extensively :crazy:

Did he publicly come out and say that about AB?

She looks like the type that wore the pants in the family and he looks like the type that would allow it. He seems kind of off not in the crazy violent type of way but almost a slow kind of way and she seems the type to pick that kind of man. The mattress thing has been on my mind because of what he said on the 911 call in regards to puberty. I was wondering if she came to him and said there is blood on the mattress explaining it away to puberty, if you know what I mean and he bought it hook line and sinker. The staying in her room thing seems like something she pulled over on him as well. I just dont know that he did anything other than trusted that his partner was taking care of his child while he brought home the bacon. It will be interesting to see what comes forth until then I'm not in on him being guilty of killing or disposing. I dont think he has the intelligence to combat such a manipulative, overbearing, evil personality that is EB.

here is the link with his exact words that i was referring to hope it helps :)

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/

I think most of us here agree with the landlord when he says, " It’s still America. It’s still innocent until proven guilty." I'm not for one minute suggesting that AB be locked up for something that has yet to be proven, but that sure doesn't mean I don't have my suspicions about his involvement.

JMO

I don't know, maybe AB was just totally in EB's control, maybe she was hauling off and smacking him upside the head whenever he wasn't obedient, maybe she kept him tied up and drugged when he wasn't away working, so that there was no way he could have possibly noticed anything amiss with his 10 yr old daughter. Gee, didn't even notice it was September and she was not going to school, didn't ever notice a bruise, didn't wonder if she ( a two time cancer survivor with a prosthetic leg) had been to see a doctor lately, didn't notice any changes or sadness or depression in his little girl. Didn't think it a little odd that she was going through puberty at 10, didn't think, gee why is my daughter who always has a smile , nothing upsets her ( AB's Words, Link: http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html) so broody these days?

Yes the above is said dripping with sarcasm.

None of that makes him a cold blooded man who was deeply involved in the murder, accidental death, or disposal like garbage of his daughter's body. Need much more info to convict him on that and IMO it is going to happen, much more info implicating what exactly his involvement was.

At the very very least his disgraceful neglect for his little's girls well being, for her health and happiness is what led to the events that have unfolded for little Zarha. All she had was her DADDY, she must of loved him very much, and he let her down so very badly.

Sorry for my rant. I voted Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit. But the person who was ultimately responsible to keep her safe, cared for and happy was her father. What a miserable job you did AB. I hope you rot in hell.

i don't know, maybe ab was just totally in eb's control, maybe she was hauling off and smacking him upside the head whenever he wasn't obedient, maybe she kept him tied up and drugged when he wasn't away working, so that there was no way he could have possibly noticed anything amiss with his 10 yr old daughter. Gee, didn't even notice it was september and she was not going to school, didn't ever notice a bruise, didn't wonder if she ( a two time cancer survivor with a prosthetic leg) had been to see a doctor lately, didn't notice any changes or sadness or depression in his little girl. Didn't think it a little odd that she was going through puberty at 10, didn't think, gee why is my daughter who always has a smile , nothing upsets her ( ab's words, link: http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html) so broody these days?

None of that makes him a cold blooded man who was deeply involved in the murder, accidental death, or disposal like garbage of his daughter's body. Need much more info to convict him on that and imo it is going to happen, much more info implicating what exactly his involvement was.

At the very very least his disgraceful neglect for his little's girls well being, for her health and happiness is what led to the events that have unfolded for little zarha. All she had was her daddy, she must of loved him very much, and he let her down so very badly.

Sorry for my rant. I voted adam and elisa were both equally complicit. But the person who was ultimately responsible to keep her safe, cared for and happy was her father. What a miserable job you did ab. I hope you rot in hell.

bravo!!

I don't know, maybe AB was just totally in EB's control, maybe she was hauling off and smacking him upside the head whenever he wasn't obedient, maybe she kept him tied up and drugged when he wasn't away working, so that there was no way he could have possibly noticed anything amiss with his 10 yr old daughter. Gee, didn't even notice it was September and she was not going to school, didn't ever notice a bruise, didn't wonder if she ( a two time cancer survivor with a prosthetic leg) had been to see a doctor lately, didn't notice any changes or sadness or depression in his little girl. Didn't think it a little odd that she was going through puberty at 10, didn't think, gee why is my daughter who always has a smile , nothing upsets her ( AB's Words, Link: http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html) so broody these days?

None of that makes him a cold blooded man who was deeply involved in the murder, accidental death, or disposal like garbage of his daughter's body. Need much more info to convict him on that and IMO it is going to happen, much more info implicating what exactly his involvement was.

At the very very least his disgraceful neglect for his little's girls well being, for her health and happiness is what led to the events that have unfolded for little Zarha. All she had was her DADDY, she must of loved him very much, and he let her down so very badly.

Sorry for my rant. I voted Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit. But the person who was ultimately responsible to keep her safe, cared for and happy was her father. What a miserable job you did AB. I hope you rot in hell.

Thank you for this!

The reporter on the ground at the search just reported on HLN that LE NOTIFIED AB when the bone was found.

So he is still being treated as the father of the victim rather than a suspect.

Things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

The reporter on the ground at the search just reported on HLN that LE NOTIFIED AB when the bone was found.

So he is still being treated as the father of the victim rather than a suspect.

Things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

TY......very interesting. Definitely an "ummmmmmmm" moment.

I don't know where to post this,but the reason the landlord evicted AB is--the house was uninhabitabul.. LE tore all the plumbing out of that house. No toliet,no running water,no kitchen,no walls,and some of the foundation may have been cut away!
Both of them killed Zahra,both disposed of her.
BTW a 10 year old girl in Mexico had a baby last week.. Don't know how old the father is,but he is a minor also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500