Advertising On Websleuths

Tricia, you can also try to sell WS swag. I would PROUDLY wear a websleuths tshirt, or hoodie. I have a small store on skm, as well as the my family are a bunch of mongs blog to generate some $$ to pay the server bills. It does get expensive.

My store at cafepress was simple to set up and people are buying product:

www.cafepress.com/ <--feel free to remove - just showing you the setup and it is FREE to maintain a basic store.

Tricia, I really don't have any suggestions but just wanted to let you know that I support your decision to accept advertisements. I can't thank you enough for my online home and the rockin' way you run this place and the fabulous mods who keep us in line.

:blowkiss:

yes...what golfmom said:)

Tricia, I'm sorry about the divorce.

About the advertisment thing - you do whatever you need to do. Your friends will be here no matter what.

Great idea about the swag Jaded! Also, I'm with Mira - no flashies, no prob. I am on this site all day at work (a lot of times on minimize while I actually do work), and whatever it takes to keep WS up and running is great - I wouldn't live through the withdrawls if WS went away!!!

God Bless Tricia! I have been through divorce and know the difference between one income living and two.
You do what you have to do! Nothing wrong with advertisements! I, personally, just appreciate this site and you SO much.

Trisha, I read here a lot and post just a bit...(I'm working on that tho :) )
I fully appreciate WS and think you should do whatever you need to do to stay afloat. <'cept flashies, those can cause migraines and seizures in folks>
Heck, I'm just happy ya'll are here. People here inspire me and help me keep some faith in humankind. This site is really special.

:blowkiss::Banane34:

Please, no ads with cockroaches and other bugs, alive or dead. The :chicken: is afraid of them!

Tricia, you can also try to sell WS swag. I would PROUDLY wear a websleuths tshirt, or hoodie. I have a small store on skm, as well as the my family are a bunch of mongs blog to generate some $$ to pay the server bills. It does get expensive.

My store at cafepress was simple to set up and people are buying product:

www.cafepress.com/ <--feel free to remove - just showing you the setup and it is FREE to maintain a basic store.

I would SO buy a Websleuths coffee mug!!! Or a dozen, even!

Advertising sounds like a practical solution. :) You do what you need to do and we will be supportive of your decisions.

Tricia,:blowkiss:,

You have given us all a safe and comfortable place to enter. To many of us this is like a 'home away from home'. Many have said it before, but I would like to add my THANK YOU to the list.

What you are doing for victims is nothing short of giving them a 'voice' when their own has been silenced. You must have a heart of gold.

I agree with everyone that posted before me ... Advertise all you need, Tricia.

Sorry about your divorce.

Tricia, I have to agree with everyone else. As long as we have our WS's we don't really care about ADS. Can't imagine I'll even notice them. I tune ads out.

I actually think we've been spoilt without them..considering most websites these days have them.

Thanks for such a great website:blowkiss:

Tricia, I really don't have any suggestions but just wanted to let you know that I support your decision to accept advertisements. I can't thank you enough for my online home and the rockin' way you run this place and the fabulous mods who keep us in line.

:blowkiss:
Yeah, what she said!!! :D

Thanks Guys,

I really appreciate the support.

All will be well:)

No flashies...I promise :blowkiss:

Tricia, bless you. WS is a refuge to so many of us. I am also living, breathing, life loving proof that there IS life after divorce. Even BETTER life after divorce than before.

YOU GO GIRL and do anything you need to do. You are very much supported here.:bang::blowkiss:

Tricia, bless you. WS is a refuge to so many of us. I am also living, breathing, life loving proof that there IS life after divorce. Even BETTER life after divorce than before.

YOU GO GIRL and do anything you need to do. You are very much supported here.:bang::blowkiss:

OMG, Thank you for your encouragement. I so needed it today.

My house looks like it is trying out for a spot on the Fox TV show "COPS." It looks a bit like an old meth house (without the meth of course) mixed in with a touch of a band of Grateful Dead groupies lived in it for a decade.

I so hate housework. Then my house looks messy, then I get depressed and make my house messier, ARRGGHHH. Vicious cycle. LOL.

Please tell me that the ability to have a tidy house comes back????

Tricia, just start with one little area and declare that your sanctuary ... make it a little piece of heaven in your home and eventually your sanctuary will spread.

OMG, Thank you for your encouragement. I so needed it today.

My house looks like it is trying out for a spot on the Fox TV show "COPS." It looks a bit like an old meth house (without the meth of course) mixed in with a touch of a band of Grateful Dead groupies lived in it for a decade.

I so hate housework. Then my house looks messy, then I get depressed and make my house messier, ARRGGHHH. Vicious cycle. LOL.

Boring women have immaculate homes!

Adding my support for ads. I'll even click on 'em if that's what it takes to make you some money. Selling swag on the side if you have time is a great idea, too.

Is it possible to set up anonymous donations? Then you wouldn't have to ask for money, and no one could expect special treatment. I just don't know how that would work.

With everything going on in your life, I appreciate you thinking of us. You are an amazing woman, Tricia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back