Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today will be hard for the family but no harder than any other horrific phase. At least they have the comfort of knowing the murderess was convicted of 1st degree premeditated murder and will never be free again. That takes a huge load off and lessens the pressure somewhat. Nothing will bring back their brother/uncle/friend but there has been justice and that counts for something.

Let's hope there is no more nonsense from JA/DT to slow up things today. No undue delays starting court, no more in-chambers meetings and a minimum of objections with even fewer sidebars allowed.

Sooner or later, JA will have to face the inevitable. JSS, you can help ensure it is sooner.

For Travis, his family and friends.

Just getting in where I fit in...

Prayers and peace for travis family..

Good Morning, Chaps! Let's Get It ON!!!!!

If she shows up, and there are no motions for delay by the DT, and if the DT ever stops objecting long enough for anyone else to get a word in edgewise. Bet we start with ' annnnddddd may we approach'....sidebar. :floorlaugh:

*heads to the bad kids row*
:giggle:

Ready! Let's ROLL!!

A request please.....please refrain from posting pictures, videos. etc. when we get in the court room. It really slows things down and many of us get kicked off and can't get back on.......:please::please:

To all of Travis's family & friends. We are all here with you at WS and a hell of a good portion of the world. We are all outraged and she will burn.

Predicted defense theme for agg phase: JA killed TA three times in 1-2 minutes. Does that sound like someone who wanted him to suffer? No, although dear JA has tragically lost her memory of this time period, the circumstantial evidence clearly suggests that her acts were intended to STOP his suffering as quickly as possible.

ETA: Okay, maybe shouldn't have said that and don't want to get in trouble - so deleted.

:floorlaugh:
I saw it :giggle:
But yes...please don't get sent to band camp now

I'm making my coffee now!

And sending endless love and support to the Alexander family and the great prosecutor - Juan Martinez!! :heartbeat:

Predicted defense theme for agg phase: JA killed TA three times in 1-2 minutes. Does that sound like someone who wanted him to suffer? No, although dear JA has tragically lost her memory of this time period, the circumstantial evidence clearly suggests that her acts were intended to STOP his suffering as quickly as possible.

after Juan presents his case does the jury leave to deliberate over the aggravated part? or do they just move forward? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther