GUILTY AL - Brianna Parish, 21, Daphne, 11 Nov 2009

Why, why, why :(

I don't understand human nature at all.

Why do they have to kill :( why couldn't the evil SOB just rape her and pi$$ off. Why do they have to kill :(
I know rape is horrendous but I am sure that her family would rather that and have her alive.
These evil predators think that by killing them that no one will identify them. Are they stupid ? with the way forensics are now most will be caught.

That poor poor girl and her loving family, my heart goes out to them. She also had a boyfriend, he has a my space page that links to hers through the comments.

I'm never going to understand why people have to abuse and murder other people.

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/metro.ssf?/base/news/1226830618202950.xml&coll=3

Snipped

Earlier, Tuesday night, the pair had gone to the Jubilee Lounge near U.S. 98 and Morphy Avenue in Fairhope to shoot pool with the friend's mother and uncle.

It was there that Brianna Parish began talking to a man who appeared to be in his 40s, and the two swapped phone numbers, said the friend, who asked not to be identified because of fear for her safety.

She and Brianna left Jubilee Lounge at about 12:30 a.m. After a quick stop at her home, the friend said she and Brianna then headed for Bay House Pub in Brianna's car to meet another group of friends.

The friend, a former classmate at Daphne High School, said Brianna Parish and the man from the Jubilee Lounge spoke by phone on the ride over but added that she does not know what they talked about.

Searchers find woman’s body in the woods in Fairhope:
Actually, her body was found in the woods behind the sewage treatment facility in Daphne about .5 mile from the Bayhouse Pub. She had been at the Jubilee Lounge in Fairhope before she and and friend set out for the Bayhouse Pub in Daphne. (I would estimate the two lounges are about 11 miles from one another.)

I worked at the pizza place right next door to the pub when I was in high school eons ago. The back parking lot is extremely dark and cramped and probably would have been deserted on a Wednesday night at 12:30 am. All the perpetrator would have had to do was grab her and exit the lot right onto Main Street out the back entrance. The treatment plant is practically a stone's throw away from the pub down Main Street.

Whoever did this is definitely a local and probably grew up there. The sewage treatment plant backs up to a huge subdivision called Lake Forest (although the lake is more of a wetland than a lake). When I was a teen, we used to hang out at the Lake Forest dam which is a few hundred yards through the woods from the treatment plant. This is an area that just about all local teenagers know about- Brianna would most likely have known about it, also since she graduated from Daphne High School in 2005.

The place where she was found is also adjacent to a walking trail that goes under I-10 from the Daphne side to the Spanish Fort side. It's not known to be a dangerous area but ever since they put the trail there 4 years ago, I've felt it would be an attractive place for someone up to no good. My heart goes out to the Parish family and I feel certain they are hot on the trail of the psychopath who did this to Brianna.

(sorry for the long post)

Thanks for the visual layout of the area!

I really hope they do catch whoever this evil monster is. :furious: I'm sure she was comfortable just as I would be around my city. It's a reminder to everyone to take precautions at all times. It's such a sad story.

What are the reasons that he/someone puts a bag or covers their victims face? Is it because they hate woman r in this case because she knew him?:confused:

Searchers find woman’s body in the woods in Fairhope:

Thanks for the visual layout of the area!

I really hope they do catch whoever this evil monster is. :furious: I'm sure she was comfortable just as I would be around my city. It's a reminder to everyone to take precautions at all times. It's such a sad story.

What are the reasons that he/someone puts a bag or covers their victims face? Is it because they hate woman r in this case because she knew him?:confused:

It depends what sort of bag, it could have been what killed her - plastic bag - suffocation

Angel who cares did you see my previous post ? that they have named a suspect

RIP Brianna.... my prayers go out to her family and friends that the good memories and joy that she brought to your lives will be remembered today and always.

WTH is this world coming to? It is so scary. I actually have a friend who lives in Daphne.

Are there other similar open cases in Daphne? Other UID's? This is 43? I doubt this was his first time...

Angel who cares did you see my previous post ? that they have named a suspect

Yes,Thank you fot the update!

I was just going to let u know after my last post but went to make me some dinner.
I would think the bag was plastic too. Plastic grocery bags left in a car nowadays than having a paper bag. No woman deserves this to happen to them. LE r claiming a drug connection but that still didn't give anyone the right to take someone's life. We should be able to feel safe wherever we are!:furious:

Are there other similar open cases in Daphne? Other UID's? This is 43? I doubt this was his first time...

I was wondering the same thing. There is a missing woman named Nadia Kesh since Nov.3, 2008. She hasn't been found yet. There is a thread @ her & she is from AL!:eek: I don't know how far from Daphne that is..HMM? :confused: I'm bouncing @ in different threads but I'll do some checking as soon as I can.

The team that helped the family search for her, have they ever helped with the missing Caylee Anthony case in FL?

Rest In Peace Bri:blowkiss:

Found some more info on Brianna. It's bad enough her father found her & than the police try to make it have a drug connection because of this!

Parish’s Parents Dispute Police
By Steve Alexander Reporter
Published: Mon, November 17, 2008 - 9:40 pm
Last Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008 - 10:15 pm

<snipped>
The father of Brianna Parish said he's "infuriated" by a statement made by Daphne Police.
Yesterday, a police lieutenant said Brianna had been arrested on drug charges in the past.
But B. Parish said Brianna was arrested for having a prescription pill in her purse about two years ago, and that an investigation found it was an anti-anxiety medication.

<snipped>
As for Troy MacDonald, the man named by Daphne Police as a person of interest, Bruce Parish said he and his family tracked down MacDonald and had him come to the police department.
And Parish also remembered something he said MacDonald told him and his wife at the time.
Parish said, "He (MacDonald) looked us square in the face and told us what a beautiful daughter we had. (I) didn't really know what to think at the time. It was creepy."
Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/local/article/parishs_parents_dispute_police/20995/

Update: Parish Murder Investigation Continues
Published: Mon, November 17, 2008 - 9:26 pm
Last Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008 - 11:13 pm

<snipped>
"We think there's a possibility that drugs were involved in her abduction," says Lt. Jud Beedy with the Daphne Police Dept. "That's as far as we want to go on that issue, but if anybody knows anything about the connection, please contact us."

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/parish_murder_investigation_continues/20992/

__________________________________________________________________________So the police come back & changed how they state that drugs might be involved..The family is suffering enough why do they have to try & pin on drugs? Shouldn't they wait to make a comment like they did in an earlier report until they know this is fact? The family is going through enough.

Parish Murder Prompts Safety Measures
Published: Mon, November 17, 2008 - 5:00 pm

<snipped>
The murder of 21-year-old Brianna Parish has prompted Daphne business owners to take extra safety measures. One restaurant and bar owner says since Parish's disappearance from outside the neighboring Bay House Pub, he's put additional lighting in his parking lot.

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/local/article/parish_murder_prompts_safety_measures/20979/

I was wondering the same thing. There is a missing woman named Nadia Kesh since Nov.3, 2008. She hasn't been found yet. There is a thread @ her & she is from AL!:eek: I don't know how far from Daphne that is..HMM? :confused: I'm bouncing @ in different threads but I'll do some checking as soon as I can.

The team that helped the family search for her, have they ever helped with the missing Caylee Anthony case in FL?

Rest In Peace Bri:blowkiss:

Another young girl has come up missing from Leeds Alabama. The same age as Nadia.

There is a good chance drugs are involved? I wonder if the suspect is a drug-dealer. Brianna obviously liked to go out, drink and party (what 21 yr old doesn't) but she doesn't really strike me as a girl who would be buying drugs from someone.

I noticed on her Myspace she said in her stats that she was in a relationship. I haven't heard anything about a boyfriend.

She was just recently up here in NYC on vacation with friends. I hope they had a good time and created lots of happy memories for her friends to carry with them.

I wonder if all of these r related ti Bri's case? :eek:Do they have a serial rapist in AL? I'm off to do some research.:waitasec:

Woman's body found in Leeds; police investigate missing person case
Posted by Victoria L. Coman --- Birmingham News November 17, 2008 10:00 PM

<snipped>
Leeds Police tonight are investigating two separate cases, one a woman's body found off River Road and another the missing person case of a 23-year-old woman.

Article:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2008/11/womans_body_found_in_leeds_pol.html

Rest In Peace Brianna! :blowkiss::angel:

Update on Bri:

Daphne, Ala., police name person of interest in slaying of 21-year-old Brianna Parish
Posted by Russ Henderson, Staff Reporter November 18, 2008 6:44 AM

<snipped.
DAPHNE -- Police on Monday named Troy MacDonald, 43, of
Daphne as a person of interest in last week's murder of
21-year-old Brianna Parish, whose half-naked body was
discovered in a ditch near the pub from which she
disappeared.

MacDonald is cooperating with investigators and currently is
not a suspect in the killing, Lt. Jud Beedy, department
spokesman, said Monday.

Beedy said investigators are also asking for the
public's help in recovering Brianna's missing
purse, wallet, keys and cellular telephone.

The purse is gold with a long strap, the wallet is pink and
the cell is a T-Mobile Samsung slide phone, Beedy said.
Photos of her nephews were on the key chain, he said.

Article:
http://blog.al.com/live/2008/11/daphne_ala_police_name_person.html

Anyone in AL be on the look out for these missing items!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back