GUILTY AL - Brianna Parish, 21, Daphne, 11 Nov 2009

Updated Article on Bri:

Brianna Parish Murder: Co-Worker of Person of Interest Speaks Out
WPMI-TV
updated 8 minutes ago
<snipped>
(Baldwin County, Ala.) Nov. 17 - Brianna Parish went missing last Tuesday night in Daphne. Her family found her body in nearby woods Friday. Daphne Police said Monday afternoon that Troy MacDonald, 43, was the last person to see Parish alive. Authorities call MacDonald a person of interest in the case. A co-worker is now speaking out about how MacDonald acting in the days following Parish's disappearance.

Article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27779168/

Family Prepares To Say Good-Bye To Brianna Parish
WPMI-TV
updated 10 minutes ago
<snipped>
(DAPHNE, Ala. ) Nov. 18 &#8211; Family and friends of 21-year-old Brianna Parish are preparing to say good-bye Tuesday. Parish disappeared last Tuesday from outside the Bay House Pub in Daphne. Her body was discovered Friday at the site of a sewage treatment plant, not far away.

Article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27788982/

There is a good chance drugs are involved? I wonder if the suspect is a drug-dealer. Brianna obviously liked to go out, drink and party (what 21 yr old doesn't) but she doesn't really strike me as a girl who would be buying drugs from someone.

I noticed on her Myspace she said in her stats that she was in a relationship. I haven't heard anything about a boyfriend.

She was just recently up here in NYC on vacation with friends. I hope they had a good time and created lots of happy memories for her friends to carry with them.

His name is John and if you go to her myspace and follow the comments you can see where he posted and follow his link to his page.
I think they had broken up for a short time then got back together. From what her friend said she loved him a lot

There is a good chance drugs are involved? I wonder if the suspect is a drug-dealer. Brianna obviously liked to go out, drink and party (what 21 yr old doesn't) but she doesn't really strike me as a girl who would be buying drugs from someone.

I noticed on her Myspace she said in her stats that she was in a relationship. I haven't heard anything about a boyfriend.

She was just recently up here in NYC on vacation with friends. I hope they had a good time and created lots of happy memories for her friends to carry with them.

If you read the article @ her father being upset, he claims LE r saying this because of one pill that was found awhile back in her purse. She was charged for it & it was thrown out of court when testing came back proving it was one pill from a prescription of hers for panic attacks. IMHO I don't think this had anything to do with drugs at all. It was because she was rejecting going to this guys house & it made him mad.:furious:

If you read the article @ her father being upset, he claims LE r saying this because of one pill that was found awhile back in her purse. She was charged for it & it was thrown out of court when testing came back proving it was one pill from a prescription of hers for panic attacks. IMHO I don't think this had anything to do with drugs at all. It was because she was rejecting going to this guys house & it made him mad.:furious:

I agree AWC - why they would say this is drug related is strange. And....it makes no difference. This beautiful girl was MURDERED and judging from the way she was found, it was a sexually-driven crime. Why does LE insist on bad-mouthing the victim? Ridiculous!

I agree AWC - why they would say this is drug related is strange. And....it makes no difference. This beautiful girl was MURDERED and judging from the way she was found, it was a sexually-driven crime. Why does LE insist on bad-mouthing the victim? Ridiculous!

I don't get that either no one desevers to be murdered, raped, just because they r pretty, dressed a certain way, drugs, etc.:furious: I :praying: he is off the street fast before he does this again.:praying: My sister was raped at all places a cemetary in the middle of the day.:furious:! Her giving good info helped solve a serial rapist, his MO was cemeteries. She was doing nothing wrong just like Bri going @ living & feeling safe in surroundings.

IMO He has done this before & if this POI is the right guy, I bet his DNA matches with some unsolved cases in the area r out of state.:eek: I still have some sleuthin to do to check on this theory. :waitasec:

Bri is being buried tomorrow.:frown:! Rest In Peace Bri!

Pray for her family to have strength to help them through the day. :blowkiss:

I did read the article. I just didn't think the LE would make the conclusion that there was a good chance drugs were involved based on one pill being found in her purse that she had a script for.

I agree with you - I think this was a result of being rejected and going into a rage.

I did read the article. I just didn't think the LE would make the conclusion that there was a good chance drugs were involved based on one pill being found in her purse that she had a script for.

I agree with you - I think this was a result of being rejected and going into a rage.

I can't get over LE coming up with this conclusion & even if it was related no one deserves this. Why r LE hurting this family more I can't seem to understand this they r suffering enough.:furious:
She didn't want to go home with him I think this just really PO'd him & he forced her in his car. It set him off in a rage because she rejected him. I'll be back going to check for any updates.

&#8220;Person Of Interest&#8221; Hires Attorney
By Pat Peterson Reporter
Published: Tue, November 18, 2008 - 8:59 pm

<snipped>
Stankoski would not talk to reporters about the case and his client's possible involvement. The Fairhope attorney told News 5 he would make a statement when autopsy results are finalized. MacDonald has "not" been arrested or charged in the case and has "not" officially been named a suspect in Brianna's murder.

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/person_of_interest_hires_attorney/21042/

I caught this post @ TM in this article of the blog:

Thank you BamaBob, Suzanne and others ... yes, Troy is one of the most unluckiest people I have ever known. So there is a REAL chance that he was simply in the WRONG place at the WORST time ever! And yes, even the innocent ... especially those whose family is being attacked, needs the best lawyer in town!

Quote from another post..so was he suspended before r after he became POI?
the fellow is going to be pretty busy anyway and i doubt fairhope paint and body has the resources to pay him while he negotiates this, but it was pretty rude of them to suspend him, or even discuss it. course i use another body shop anyway but if i were looking for one i would remember them for suspending him before he was even charged. this is the time that even mr taylor needs all of his friends and those who supposidly care about him to gather up around him and support him. its way to early to judge this case. unless he was suspeded with pay, like the goverment officials get.

Visitation Service For Brianna Parish
By Steve Alexander Reporter
Published: Tue, November 18, 2008 - 10:58 pm

<snipped>
Several hundred people waited patiently in line at a Daphne funeral home Tuesday to pay their last respects to Brianna Parish.
When visitation began about 5:00, the line of people wound through the funeral home lobby.
It soon led out to the parking lot, where some people waited for an hour in cold temperatures.
Wednesday afternoon, Brianna's family is holding a celebration of life.
It will be held at the Bay Community Church in Malbis beginning at 2:00.

Video in link:
Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/visitation_service_for_brianna_parish/21049/

Posted by a family friend @ Bri:

now for all of you who have been posting horrible untruths about brianna and to the truth who obviously has no idea what he is talking about. does this sound like a girl who is anything but a wonderful sweet easy going child that was murdered and taken off this earth way before her time. i know many that traveled from texas to give condolences to the family and say their last goodbyes. i think you all should reevaluate your picture of brianna especially if you did not know her. the people that were part of her life and knew her family have all come out in support of the family and her good name. that should tell the police department something. my friend traveled from texas to attend and said it was amazing. everyone was rembering her life her charisma her love she brought to life and everyone she met.

She was very loved by so many people. Bri is in heaven now & knows how loved she is by everyone.

I found this article I wonder if this person is linked to any of this r the other missing/found young ladies around the area??

Blue Light Stalker?
Published: Wed, November 19, 2008 - 9:32 am
Last Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008 - 2:23 pm

<snipped>
A female was stopped by what she believes to be a light colored, sports car or possibly a Dodge Charger displaying a revolving blue light on the dashboard. A clean cut white male approached the victim&#8217;s car and asked her to exit the vehicle. The victim was uncomfortable with the situation because the man had no badge or id.

The Victim asked the man to follow her to a safe location. She pulled off and he followed a short time but left. The Sheriff&#8217;s Office has no reason to believe the man was a law enforcement officer on duty or that the victim was stopped by an emergency vehicle.

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/blue_light_stalker/21059/

Parish Murder: A Wake Up Call To Women?
Published: Tue, November 18, 2008 - 11:26 pm

<snipped>
Experts say women should always try to travel in groups, especially when out at night. Take notice of your surroundings. Once you get in your car, lock it and drive off. According to experts women have a tendency to sift through their purse or fumble around with other things, making them an easy target.

Video in link of the article:
Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/parish_murder_a_wake_up_call_to_women/21050/

Family incensed by Daphne, Ala., police remarks about slain 21-year-old Brianna Parish and drugs
Posted by Russ Henderson, Staff Reporter November 19, 2008 6:32 AM

<snipped>
"The same day we sat down and shared what information we had with them, they did this," Bruce Parish, Brianna Parish's father, said Tuesday, just a few hours before his daughter's viewing at Wolfe-Bayview Funeral Home. He said his daughter's only drug arrest had been thrown out because she had a prescription for the drug an officer found on her during a traffic stop.

MacDonald, the person of interest, formerly worked for Daphne Utilities, which operates the wastewater treatment facility near the secluded ditch where her body was found, utilities officials said Tuesday.

Baldwin County District Attorney Judy Newcomb said that she had asked the Alabama Department of Forensic Science to "expedite" the screening of some items in thehomicide investigation.

Article:
http://blog.al.com/live/2008/11/family_incensed_by_daphne_ala.html

It is an absolute disgrace what this family has been put through by the Daphne police department.
Imagine the terror these parents were dealing with, their beautiful daughter was missing and the local police department didn't seem interested.
Imagine the anger of having to search for your missing child, praying for her safe return, knowing more qualified people could be helping.
Imagine a mother and father's horror and grief, finding their beautiful daughter in a ditch.
Of course family, friends and a community are there with love, comfort, support and prayer.
Once the body was found, wouldn't you imagine a police department out in full force attempting to investagate and hunt down the monster who did this?
What was the police departments next move? Trained professional detectives look into this young ladies past after the family voluntarily reported to them, that during a traffic stop two years ago, an officer found one prescription pill her purse, a prescription pill prescibed to her.
From this, these trained professional detectives say in a news conference that they feel like this may be a drug related crime.
Please tell me what difference this would make even if it were true?
By degrading this young lady and her family, does this make the police department look better in the public eye? Does it take back that the police department didn't help in the search, didn't find Brianna, didn't find the "person of interest", didn't do the job they are paid to do?

The people in this community deserve an answer to these questions!
The Parish family must have your deepest public apology.
The State of Alabama should at least investagate this local police department in the handling of this case.

Brianna Parish remembered by friends
Last Update: 11/18 11:10 pm

<snipped>
Both Lauren and Brittany describe Brianna as a self-less, happy, out-going person who would've done anything for her friends. And they would've done anything for her.

"She was trying to figure out what to do with her life," said Lauren.

Last month, Brianna visited Lauren for a month in New York City. The two went ice-skating in Central Park and talked about Brianna's dream of moving to the city and becoming a hair stylist.

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/news/loc...=344fb1d8-d8b6-41c3-93d0-222e41a398d1&rss=217

Brianna Parish Murder: Co-Worker of Person of Interest Speaks Out
Last Update: 11/17 11:23 pm

<snipped>
MacDonald works at Fairhope Paint and Body. A co-worker there who did not want to be identified told NBC 15 News that MacDonald didn't show up to work the day after Parish went missing.

"He showed up Thursday and you could tell something was on his mind really hard," the co-worker said.

The co-worker said there was something different about MacDonald's appearance, as well. "He always wears shorts and it appeared his legs was scratched up."

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=a845a2ac-28dd-4706-9171-02fce7fbf926

Celebration of Life For Brianna Parish Set Wednesday
Last Update: 3:03 pm

<snipped>
"It's not fair for us to go through this pain and then for the police to put us through more pain," said Parish&#8217;s mother, Sylinda Parish. "It's not fair. I don't understand."

NBC 15 News has learned that Parish's family is considering a lawsuit against the Daphne Police Department.

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=41e8f716-876b-4a64-81a0-bac16744fffd

Searchers find woman’s body in the woods in Fairhope:
Actually, her body was found in the woods behind the sewage treatment facility in Daphne about .5 mile from the Bayhouse Pub. She had been at the Jubilee Lounge in Fairhope before she and and friend set out for the Bayhouse Pub in Daphne. (I would estimate the two lounges are about 11 miles from one another.)

I worked at the pizza place right next door to the pub when I was in high school eons ago. The back parking lot is extremely dark and cramped and probably would have been deserted on a Wednesday night at 12:30 am. All the perpetrator would have had to do was grab her and exit the lot right onto Main Street out the back entrance. The treatment plant is practically a stone's throw away from the pub down Main Street.

Whoever did this is definitely a local and probably grew up there. The sewage treatment plant backs up to a huge subdivision called Lake Forest (although the lake is more of a wetland than a lake). When I was a teen, we used to hang out at the Lake Forest dam which is a few hundred yards through the woods from the treatment plant. This is an area that just about all local teenagers know about- Brianna would most likely have known about it, also since she graduated from Daphne High School in 2005.

The place where she was found is also adjacent to a walking trail that goes under I-10 from the Daphne side to the Spanish Fort side. It's not known to be a dangerous area but ever since they put the trail there 4 years ago, I've felt it would be an attractive place for someone up to no good. My heart goes out to the Parish family and I feel certain they are hot on the trail of the psychopath who did this to Brianna.

(sorry for the long post)

Your theory fits even more POI once worked at the treatment plant.:eek: where she was found. :furious: So TM was very familiar with the area.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back