AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the tools but I sincerely doubt I'll know an answer - but it's something to think about.

Let's pretend I know someone who used to sell Rx pain pills, and let's say that person often received stolen items like tools, electronics (I'm talking ipads, ipods, iphones) for trade towards the pills.

Is it possible Donny's tools weren't really his and he was simply selling them to make the profit he didn't make on the trade?

Just a reminder that I do not think DH was some big pill dealer, I think he was a peddler, but even peddlers mingle with the barters. In fact, it's pretty damn common.

There is no real mo for committing suicide, so while I think he was murdered - I wouldn't use the tools for money as a validated reasoning on it being murder. Hell, maybe he had planned to use the money for gas to drive his car? Or maybe it was for cigarettes or food.. these are luxuries you require before you off yourself too.

But anyway - I'd almost bet there's a long line of receiving stolen goods for barter in this family.

I have a question about the tools but I sincerely doubt I'll know an answer - but it's something to think about.

Let's pretend I know someone who used to sell Rx pain pills, and let's say that person often received stolen items like tools, electronics (I'm talking ipads, ipods, iphones) for trade towards the pills.

Is it possible Donny's tools weren't really his and he was simply selling them to make the profit he didn't make on the trade?

Just a reminder that I do not think DH was some big pill dealer, I think he was a peddler, but even peddlers mingle with the barters. In fact, it's pretty damn common.

There is no real mo for committing suicide, so while I think he was murdered - I wouldn't use the tools for money as a validated reasoning on it being murder. Hell, maybe he had planned to use the money for gas to drive his car? Or maybe it was for cigarettes or food.. these are luxuries you require before you off yourself too.

But anyway - I'd almost bet there's a long line of receiving stolen goods for barter in this family.

I think this man needed money to pay his bills. On top of that LE was after him. He cant take care of his family hes is going to jail..... probably for a very very long time.
He killed himself.

All JMO

That wasn't my question, I can see both sides of how/when/why he's dead. I'm just curious about the tools from a different stand-point. There's a reason I'm asking if it's a barter and goes back to a thought process in how Brittney got her hands on a gun (if that story is true).

That wasn't my question, I can see both sides of how/when/why he's dead. I'm just curious about the tools from a different stand-point. There's a reason I'm asking if it's a barter and goes back to a thought process in how Brittney got her hands on a gun (if that story is true).

Round and round we go. LOL, which reading this brings back one of my own rehashes. (is that a word?)

How did DH or Unknown person get their hands on Brittney's gun. I think I'm going to assume it was Brittney's gun. I have no idea if it is true or not, however I believe it, because .. why not? Brittney could have simply gave 'them' the gun, or they could have taken it from her. Either way, she was separated from her gun. Someone/s wanted her separated from her only protection.

Now we have a missing Brittney, nothing she was believe to have the night she left TC has been found, except that gun. As for the tools, I'd guess DH had them for sale prior to LE calling him to come into the station for questioning. LE had called DH that morning to come in right?

Round and round we go. LOL, which reading this brings back one of my own rehashes. (is that a word?)

How did DH or Unknown person get their hands on Brittney's gun. I think I'm going to assume it was Brittney's gun. I have no idea if it is true or not, however I believe it, because .. why not? Brittney could have simply gave 'them' the gun, or they could have taken it from her. Either way, she was separated from her gun. Someone/s wanted her separated from her only protection.

Now we have a missing Brittney, nothing she was believe to have the night she left TC has been found, except that gun. As for the tools, I'd guess DH had them for sale prior to LE calling him to come into the station for questioning. LE had called DH that morning to come in right?

I think he asked her fir it jmo

Here is a good question.
Where did BW keep this gun?

Home? With all the toddlers?
Or did she have DH keep it for her?

Let's pray for answers or for them to at least stay behind bars!!! :jail::jail:

Attachments

• 10302365_462295267248325_5197525028976539466_n.jpg
    10302365_462295267248325_5197525028976539466_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 260
Thank RTM! I couldn't read the link too good. Is that Baldwin CO? Do you know what these trials are for? They in Bay Minette?

Sorry it took me so long to answer. It's mobile and it's a bond hearing no other motions filed. They are trying to get their bond lowered. (Again)

From Steph's page:

We are so excited to announce Brittney Wood will be the focus of Jon Leiberman's podcast program "The CrimeLine"
Thursday, June 19th, 2014 @ 8:30/7:30 central.

Please join the show at
http://www.spreecast.com/events/unsolved-where-is-brittney-wood

If he put them up for sale on 5/31, I think it makes suicide less likely. One doesn't worry about making $25 before they are going to kill themselves.

I truly have no idea when the tools went up for sale. I looked through my notes and that's something LE never shared with us. I only know they were sold that day per LE.

The tools were sold on 5/31 LE called DH in morning of 6/1

Just got word Mendy Wood Kent & Wendy Wood Holland's bond hearing that was scheduled for today has been rescheduled for July 1, 2014.
So for now they will stay in JAIL where they belong!:jail:

:great:

Just got word Mendy Wood Kent & Wendy Wood Holland's bond hearing that was scheduled for today has been rescheduled for July 1, 2014.
So for now they will stay in JAIL where they belong!:jail:

:great:

Good news!

Steph, Great interview tonight on Jon Leiberman's podcast show! You are such a great advocate for Brittney. I'm sure she is so grateful that you love her so much!

I just want to share my thought process with ya'll. For anyone new to Brittney's thread, this is only my thought process. Putting myself in the player's shoes, what would my mindset be at the time.

*May 30th evening. BRITTNEY: Leaves TC to pick up a ride from her uncle DH, a block or so from her mama's yard. (I'd be happy to be out and about after having stressed conversations with mama that day. When Brittney's mama asked where she was going, Brittney said with a friend. Sounds like what I'd say in that situation, with a friend is a gentle way to say, none of your business.

*May 30th evening. UNCLE DH: Picking up Brittney, something he's done often times. (DH is not doing anything that night but hanging around his present home. He appears closer to Brittney than to her mother (CW), and Brittney wants to get out of the house that night. They like each other's company, he has gas in his vehicle, and they can hang out. In an ok mood, I'd guess.)

*May 30th evening. AUNT WWH: Receives a visit from child protective and LE around the same time DH is picking up Brittney. (Boy I'd be upset. Not only does LE arrive at my house with serious questions on child abuse allegation, but child protective service are with LE. I'd be thinking of everything I'd ever done illegal, worried about losing my kids, worried about going to jail if I have anything alleged against me. Reality would be hitting me smack in the face. Once LE left I'd have to talk with someone. I'd be in a panic, who would I call? My husband DH, my best friend JM, my twin sister that I am very close to. I'm not certain I would call my sister CW or not. At the very least I'd start making calls to the first three.)

May 30th up until midnight: ( Brittney, sitting around talking to DH and making text calls to friends. Chances are I'd be aware of DH getting some important, upsetting calls/text. Either by his demeanor or DH voicing it.)

May 30th up until midnight: (DH sitting around talking to Brittney, making text/voice calls. Very possibly getting upsetting news from wife WWH.)

May 30th up until midnight: (WWH in a panic, calling family and a few friends working on damage control. Wanting comfort and advice, giving advice, blaming others for her situation. Lots of damage control and decision time makings. Being upset, maybe going over to where husband DH is staying, talking in person.)

May 31st EARLY AM: BRITTNEY (stops communication with those she was texting with, Brittney no longer responds to calls/text. Brittney's cell phone pings towards Mobile in these early hours. Brittney is no longer seen or heard of again. Brittney's last cell pinged in these early hours.)

May 31st EARLY AM: DH: DH's cell phone also pings across the bay to Mobile Co. DH's cell phone goes several hours with no service/pings.

May 31st DURING THE DAY: DH calls Brittney's cell phone many times, no response. DH sells some tools, uncertain when the tools went up for sale. Has conversations with wife WWH, WWH and the boys spend the night of May 31st with husband DH.

June 1st MORNING: DH is physically with wife WWH, drops wife off at her BF's house JM. This is really difficult to imagine what conversations would be like. DH is with his wife, DH received phone call from LE to come into LE office. DH and WWH would be having conversation about DH's appointment. DH drops WWH off at friends house (JM). JM and WWH are together in a car.
Donald is found dead by wife, WWH and her friend, JM.

Now I want to add this because it states a lot to me. When WWH and JM found Donald (DH), cell phone records show that wife WWH began deleting DH cell phone message and checking voice mail PRIOR to JM calling 911.

My hope now is LE is tracing WWH, JM, and other charged during the above time. We have a decent picture of Brittney and DH's footprints from May 31st to June 1. I can only hope if we or LE has the same footprint of the others what the story will tell. I really, really would love to see what/who/where WWH was during that time period. This is where LE may be basing their theory Brittney was murdered, they may very well have a timeline of others involved, we do not. Finding Brittney now would possibly give enough evidence for a trail if cell phone pings can be traced to Brittney. We have hope, two years to us is a very long time, but not that long when investigators are putting a case together. I believe we will see justice.

Thank U so much Buggsmom!!! I hope she knew/knows how much I love her.

Here's the link in case anyone wanted to watch.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/unsolved-where-is-brittney-wood?referring_sid=146bbb48f4e243c34b3
Steph....you were Amazing! ! I hate the pedophiles always have smart *advertiser censored** comments when you do something good for Brittney. That shows how desperate they are to silence anyone that can bring attention to her. It shows their guilt and their trashiness! Brittney is very blessed to have you and her dad. At least she had some family that didn't prey on her :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member