AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respectfully snipped by me:

Dustin Kent also has another facebook profile that has more friends and some wall posts (nothing much).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000006489755

I also noticed a third (private) Dustin Kent profile that has no photo but is listed as going to the same high school / FWIW.

Dustin's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gator1976

Now that you are officially an insider Zeaux is there anything else you can share that you didn't want to before being verified?

Zeaux... Did Brittney graduate from high school and did she drive?

btw...thanks to football mom for encouraging Zeaux :rocker:

Now that you are officially an insider Zeaux is there anything else you can share that you didn't want to before being verified?

Some background on BW might be the most help in understanding her lifestyle, which might help figure out what happened to her.

She did have a drug problem--meth. That is why she didn't keep her daughter. She moved around, but was staying at her mom's at the time of her disappearance.

There have been a lot of questions about why she left that night, why she would leave without having a ride, why her mom would let her. She came and went on her own and had been doing so for quite a while. She did always stay close to her mom, even when she was staying elsewhere.

I've been told she had arranged for a friend to pick her up that night, but the friend didn't. To my knowledge, it is still unknown who she got a ride with. I do not know who allegedly saw her get in a white SUV with 2 men. That is something I want to find out because it seems like it could be really important. I was told that DH had a black SUV, so when the report first came out that she had been seen in a white SUV, it was brushed off and assumed to be incorrect. Now, it seems like something to be looked into further.

If you have specific questions, I'll do my best to answer or find out. I have felt all along that this was not going to turn out well, and it's just gone from bad to worse to unthinkable.

Zeaux... Did Brittney graduate from high school and did she drive?

btw...thanks to football mom for encouraging Zeaux :rocker:

I'm pretty sure I know the answers, but I'm not 100% certain. I'll let you know when I find out for sure. Sorry!

Zeaux,
Do you know anything about the rumor that BW was spotted on security video at a gas station getting out of a vehicle that matches one that DH drove?

Zeaux,
Do you know anything about the rumor that BW was spotted on security video at a gas station getting out of a vehicle that matches one that DH drove?

No. The only sighting I've heard of is the white SUV.

Zeaux,
It's been said that BW was close to uncle DH. Was she close to the Uncles who were arrested?

And have they been able to get her phone records?

Z - would you please find out more about this SUV?

1.) Who was the witness?

2.) Where was it seen when BW got inside?

3.) Did it look like she knew them?

4.) How old were the driver and possible passenger?

5.) What time was is seen?

6.) Is this witness certain that it was BW?

7.) Is this witness credible?

8.) Which direction was the SUV traveling?

sorry... my questions are kinda out of nice & tidy sequence and I'm getting a bit cross eyed or I'd make it all pretty for ya.

Zeaux,
It's been said that BW was close to uncle DH. Was she close to the Uncles who were arrested?

And have they been able to get her phone records?

She was close to them, too, but not as close.

The story with the phone is sketchy to me. She had been on a family plan, but had recently gotten a prepaid sim card for her phone and was no longer on the family plan. There has been some discord over the phone issue. I don't know if it's been all sorted out yet. Last I knew about the phone, they did not have the records.

FBM, I will try to get that information. I am not experienced with this kind of situation, but it seems to me that this would be very significant if it's a credible witness, right?

zeaux,
do you know why the family has stopped talking to the media and hired the spokesman we have seen on the news lately?
did the spokesman reach out to them, or did they search him out?

Do you know if DH also had a meth problem, could this be related t drugs?

zeaux,
do you know why the family has stopped talking to the media and hired the spokesman we have seen on the news lately?
did the spokesman reach out to them, or did they search him out?

Are you referring to the chaplain? If so, he reached out to them. They had a major shock this week with the arrests and they're trying to get a sit down meeting with the 2 LE agencies, Mobile and Baldwin County.

New-ish article posted 3 hours ago:

"The mystery surrounding Brittney Wood’s disappearance continues to deepen. [snip]

Brittney’s cell phone was last detected in the Grand Bay area. Search crews began going door to door on Thursday passing out fliers in an attempt to locate the missing teen."

More at:

http://www.northmobilepost.com/twist-in-britney-woods-disappearance/

it's nice to see that the search is still happening and they're going door-to-door..

Before the arrests this week, someone from Nancy Grace's show did telephone interviews with a couple of close family members (parents), but it hasn't gone any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500