AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the DH/WWH residence in Eileen730's post above?

I didn't even verify that, so let's ask Eileen.

Eileen, did you map DH/WWH's home address for that map you attached? Is that their home we see in the image?

I cannot remember which one, but at least one MSM report said one of the uncles (RSW or DK) were brought in and confessed and then implicated the other. I suppose it's possible DH had implicated the one they brought in initially, if not both of them. We may never know.

Was there a big family Christmas get together that everyone was present for? Or a new years party?

Could something have happend when these guys got bombed or high?

Did WWH & friend just stumble upon him or were they directed/called to him? TIA

Those details are hard to rely on because of the unreliable sources who we'd be getting the info from. But from what I have been told, DH told someone (and by that I don't mean a particular someone, I mean I don't know what someone) to "take care of" his family. That someone may have alerted WWH who got a friend to go with her to check on him. My guess is she would have tried to call him, not gotten an answer, assumed he had hurt himself, etc.

I didn't even verify that, so let's ask Eileen.

Eileen, did you map DH/WWH's home address for that map you attached? Is that their home we see in the image?

Yep i looked it up in the white pages!

and theres the pool I saw in WWh's video!

Was there a big family Christmas get together that everyone was present for? Or a new years party?

Could something have happend when these guys got bombed or high?

I think they got together regularly, so anything like that is possible. I seriously am as in the dark about the sexual abuse part of the case as the rest of you. I'm not going to pretend to know something I don't.

I should say, I do know the child DH was under investigation for, but that's it. And I'm forbidden to disclose anything about that child's identity.

Those details are hard to rely on because of the unreliable sources who we'd be getting the info from. But from what I have been told, DH told someone (and by that I don't mean a particular someone, I mean I don't know what someone) to "take care of" his family. That someone may have alerted WWH who got a friend to go check on him. My guess is she would have tried to call him, not gotten an answer, assumed he had hurt himself, etc.

I thought he called his wife, i think i read somewhere he said take care of the kids! but who knows!

I think they got together regularly, so anything like that is possible. I seriously am as in the dark about the sexual abuse part of the case as the rest of you. I'm not going to pretend to know something I don't.

I should say, I do know the child DH was under investigation for, but that's it. And I'm forbidden to disclose anything about that child's identity.

Oh I totally understand!

guess that case gets dropped now that hes dead!

Any knowledge of DH being conscious and talking at any point from the time he was found after shooting himself to the time he died in the hospital?

If so, did LE get a chance to question him?

I thought he called his wife, i think i read somewhere he said take care of the kids! but who knows!

Before I started keeping notes, I thought he had told his wife that, then I got it right. Either I forgot to make that correction here, or you somehow managed to miss 1 post among hundreds! It's really hard to keep up! If I were just joining in, I'd probably have to give up!

Any knowledge of DH being conscious and talking at any point from the time he was found after shooting himself to the time he died in the hospital?

If so, did LE get a chance to question him?

My understanding is he was unconscious from the time WWH found him to the time of his death.

Before I started keeping notes, I thought he had told his wife that, then I got it right. Either I forgot to make that correction here, or you somehow managed to miss 1 post among hundreds! It's really hard to keep up! If I were just joining in, I'd probably have to give up!

LOL No worries!
I think I Missed it you seem to keep ahead pretty much!
You do a good job!

Hopefully we will find out what has happend here!

My understanding is he was unconscious from the time WWH found him to the time of his death.

What a terrible shame for BW's sake.

And, no suicide note left by DH beside the "take care of the kids" message?

Whats that saying!

"Dead men tell no tales"

He took it to his grave!

Now my thinking is DH was guilty of what he was being investigated for.
Otherwise he would not have killed himself. JMO

He knew he was going to go away for a long time.

Now my thinking is DH was guilty of what he was being investigated for.
Otherwise he would not have killed himself. JMO

He knew he was going to go away for a long time.

That's also been my feeling all along.

My hope is that out of all this tragedy, some of these adults get a serious wakeup call and make some major changes and raise this next generation to be well-adjusted, law abiding, prosperous individuals. I look at the innocent eyes of their children and think one day, if nothing changes, these babies are going to end up like the other adults in their family. So sad.

My hope is that out of all this tragedy, some of these adults get a serious wakeup call and make some major changes and raise this next generation to be well-adjusted, law abiding, prosperous individuals. I look at the innocent eyes of their children and think one day, if nothing changes, these babies are going to end up like the other adults in their family. So sad.

I totally agree!
And it is very sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members