AL AL - Theresa Benn, 42, Talladega, 19 Oct 2014

I hope she is found soon KayBe. It doesn't sound to good. Thank you for giving us some insight on this. Praying for you and her family!

Theresa doesn't seem to be getting much media attention :( But I am in CA, so I am not sure about locally.

And sometimes, it turns out, that is because the police have a good idea of what happened :(

Where is this woman? Is inconclusive on a lie detecter test the same as pass?

Inconclusive means they could not conclude whether the answers given were truthful or not. No, it is not the same as pass. It is not exactly the same as fail either. Unable to come to a conclusion.

Why would she go to the track at 2:00 am? Sounds hokey IMO. Did they know peeps who were staying at the track? Did she have a ticket to get into the race? We still don't know if she made it to the race track, awfully quite.

This article states he dropped her off around 2 a.m.? Is it common to go to a race track in the middle of the night?

No, unless ya want to find a party, but still 2am?

There is also a lot more LE around, especially closer to the track-

Why would she go to the track at 2:00 am? Sounds hokey IMO. Did they know peeps who were staying at the track? Did she have a ticket to get into the race? We still don't know if she made it to the race track, awfully quite.

Would there even be a "race" to go to at that hour??

They had been at a club/bar nearby. They were tossed from it for arguing/fighting. As I understand it, they left the club and the fight continued, she then wanted to continue to party at the track (IMO). Some locals like to ride around in the area (not me, lol) and meet up with their friends to party. There are lots of partying/riding around/walking around, going on all night long there and about the track and campground areas, etc. I don't believe she had a ticket to the race and I don't believe her belt buckle was made of diamonds as it's being reported by media. Hope that clears some things up.

ETA I wish this thread was private, I don't want to be contacted by any of the authorities and I definately want to remain anonymous.

They had been at a club/bar nearby. They were tossed from it for arguing/fighting. As I understand it, they left the club and the fight continued, she then wanted to continue to party at the track (IMO). Some locals like to ride around in the area (not me, lol) and meet up with their friends to party. There are lots of partying/riding around/walking around, going on all night long there and about the track and campground areas, etc. I don't believe she had a ticket to the race and I don't believe her belt buckle was made of diamonds as it's being reported by media. Hope that clears some things up.

ETA I wish this thread was private, I don't want to be contacted by any of the authorities and I definately want to remain anonymous.

BBM. I can understand that.

I knew Theresa, praying for her safe return... The story seems inline but as all have mentioned many gaps

**Bump**

Cannot believe this thread only has 35 posts. We need more info from MSM or LE…..

A mother-of-three who vanished as she headed to the Talladega Superspeedway alone nine days ago has still not been found - and police say they have few clues. She was last seen on Speedway Industrial Drive in Lincoln, which is more than three miles from the track. Authorities do not know if she ever made it to the track, which opened at 5am.Authorities are looking into reports that she was carrying a purse and a cell phone at the time and they are checking her cell phone records to see if they can determine her location, Crow said.

So far multiple tips from people have turned up nothing, she said.

'There's really not a whole lot to go on,' she said. 'We have searched the area and have been responding to tips but we really don't have a small enough area to search yet.'

She added that police have interviewed people known to Benn but would not identify them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2812730/Wife-42-vanished-went-Talladega-racetrack-nine-days-ago-husband-refused-join-her.html

Good morning. FYI. The search helecoptors were flying very close to the ground yesterday over my house and surrounding areas so that tells me that they haven't stopped searching. They flew all morning and into the afternoon. I hope they find her very soon.!!

Thank you Kaybe, My prayers are with you all and that she is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back