All Casey Visitor information

me too, but I am still waiting for them to release the tapes from her parents visit when she ws in there before she got bonded out.

When was she crying the same day that George yelled at the media?

Man I have been meaning to mention…

When I was in Orlando this weekend… On the way home I stopped st the first rest station plaza leaving Orlando and they had only one 8X10 missing paper posted up by the water fountain… across from the Starbucks station…

I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.
No...now that they think they have the "real" story and aren't trying to get info from her, I bet she'll see them.

Sweet!
They sure love those late night meetings. Just say'n'. LOL

No kiddin! And they can't seem to stay away from each other. :blowkiss: Remember all those hours she spent in his office when she was out on home confinement?

Those two make me feel uncomfy. lol

I'm sure that she will not see them. What's the point? She refused them in the past and avoided them as much as possible at home. She'll deny them.
Casey isn't going to talk at all. If I have to hear Cindy call her "sweetheart" again, I think I'll barf. I doubt she will she them. She didn't talk when free, why would she talk in jail. I'm for putting her in gen population and then getting snitches on her.

probably, it is just the call logs they are talking about. They track and release them the same as the visitor logs.

If JB was there at 10:45 - 11:30 pm, I can't help but wonder if it has some connection to her mothers of LP's appearence and statements on NG last night. Maybe JB has some questions about a dumpster? Or what might be coming down the pipeline that he does not know about?

I honestly believe that Casey has not been telling her lawyer a hell of a lot of information. At least not anything truthful. I think spending hours and hours in her lawyers office was JB's technique of sticking her on a shelf where she would not talk to someone who could be compelled to testify (and also to prevent her from spreading more lies in public). He probably wisely assumed that the more time that Casey and Cindy spent under the same roof during waking hours, the greater the chance of a knock down drag out fight that would lead to something that he as her lawyer, would not want.

I doubt she has told Jose the truth either. The truth and Casey do not seem to be friends. Actually, the truth and Cindy AND Casey do not seem to be compatable (sic). I think Cindy actually thinks she is sending the search in the wrong direction successfully. **** as a post imo. Casey is more manipulative and she is manipulating her atty imo.

I know that is odd...what couldn't have waited until this morning?

I heard the attorney say he brought casey video of shows such as NG to watch. SO maybe thats why>? that or maybe there is something he saw on the show and wanted to ask her immediatly to clarify & create a defense for a question he has, depended on her response. But pure speculation on my part.

I heard the attorney say he brought casey video of shows such as NG to watch. SO maybe thats why>? that or maybe there is something he saw on the show and wanted to ask her immediatly to clarify & create a defense for a question he has, depended on her response. But pure speculation on my part.
VCRs in jail? I never saw any.

Casey isn't going to talk at all. If I have to hear Cindy call her "sweetheart" again, I think I'll barf. I doubt she will she them. She didn't talk when free, why would she talk in jail. I'm for putting her in gen population and then getting snitches on her.

The "sweetheart" line really gets to me too. She used it at least a dozen times on the phone call with the girl from Tennessee. I think she calls every one sweetheart. Except George, that is.

I don't believe Cindy spoke with the girl from Tennessee. That was LP.

I don't believe Cindy spoke with the girl from Tennessee. That was LP.
yeah she called cindy also and had it posted on her my space but i believe she took them down---or she said she aws going to take them down!!!

ok so if she denies all visits and still keeps her mouth shut, no one finds any more evidence, no body is found, no one comes forward with more info, then what? she sits in jail until sentenced on child neglect charges? How long could she be put in jail for if they go only on the charges she has right now? I'm just afraid nothing will happen and this case will fade and we'll never know anything about poor Caylee.

Thank you I was just looking for that..just posted on another thread..YAY you saved me the work.

Thank you I was just looking for that..just posted on another thread..YAY you saved me the work.

Hi MD Mommy!

This list isn't current - is there an updated one? Also, what thread are you posting on? Should I delete this? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back