All Casey Visitor information

RM went to Tampa on june 12th , as per the 400 pg Docs.
Caylee was last seen for sure at the nursing home on June 15th.
I don't think KC was ever in Tampa if IRRC since Caylee has been missing.

gotcha, again, I was just thinking out loud and trying to think of other avenues to try. Thanks for the reply.

Who are these people and why are they visiting/talking to Casey?. I thought Casey would only speak with her legal counsel? What the heck is going on???

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony.pdf

There are 3 new names in the latest visitor log; classified under "INTERVIEWS".:waitasec:

These are people from the outside, not jail staff like psychologists and definitely not LE(she is forbidden to speak to them) so it seems like she is working on her memoir or something. Baez did say she is busy writing, is this a ghost writer visiting her. I don't know what else to think.

Is this the last guy that visited Casey? He is from Full Sail. Isn;t that where AL attends school?

http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

Juan Pablo Manterola
Posted February 21st, 2008
Juan Pablo Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

Strengths include excellent communication skills, creative thinking with the ability to direct both the content and presentation of a program. Experience includes television, radio, print and web production, as well as a valuable mix of major-market creative leadership and independent production

WHy would he be interviewing Casey?

The link doesn't work - file damaged and can not be repaired.

Is it normal for attorney's to visit their clients in jail at 10 and 11 at night??? For ongoing cases?

Who are these people and why are they visiting/talking to Casey?. I thought Casey would only speak with her legal counsel? What the heck is going on???

William Procknow works with DCF and had interviewed Casey and Cindy at their home back in August. Dawn Murray is also with DCF.

Department of Children and Families investigator William P

EAT: I assume Dawn M is a co-worker

Thanks.:blowkiss: Now I have more questions:

why would they be interviewing her again?:waitasec: and who is that Juan Pablo M? :confused:

Thanks.:blowkiss: Now I have more questions:

why would they be interviewing her again?:waitasec: and who is that Juan Pablo M? :confused:

The last time DCF interviewed Casey she gave them the *nanny took her* story. My guess is they want to re-interview her to see what she says now that Caylees body has been found. moo

Well, I see that this resucitated thread has grown a separate appendage...if the mods would kindly merge or whatever....

Thanks.

Is this the last guy that visited Casey? He is from Full Sail. Isn;t that where AL attends school?

http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

Juan Pablo Manterola
Posted February 21st, 2008
Juan Pablo Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

Strengths include excellent communication skills, creative thinking with the ability to direct both the content and presentation of a program. Experience includes television, radio, print and web production, as well as a valuable mix of major-market creative leadership and independent production

WHy would he be interviewing Casey?

Maybe this guy is helping the prisoner come up with graphics, etc for the visuals that she will use at her trial. I'm sure it must be about her "case". Thats all she seems to care about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back