All Casey Visitor information

After some investigating of the owner of Full Sail who is sitting in prison on a ponsi scheme connected to an international internet crime, it infuriates me that she is working with an ex employee or graduate of Full Sail marketiing. Something is fishy in Orlando!

Lou Pearlman (Yes that one) owns Trans Continental Inc. and all its holdings. His businesses in Orlando have been investigated & some are and have been in forcloser since his ponsi scheme crime. Trans Continental owns Full Sail and at one time famous nightclubs in Orlando. When you google you will see so much info on Trans Continental. Even though he sits in jail these companies are still operating. If this company connects back to the globe magazine I think we could say they are helping to fund the defense. I'v made connections to some of the players involved in this case that own nightclubs back to Lou Pearlman. Now we have KC possibly invoved in auto parts theft & possibly a part of the dark veiled friends hanging out with the underbelly of societies club scene. All of this makes me wonder what KC got herself involved in that would make her slide deeper into sociopathy?

I noticed that D.M. and W.P. visited KC on 1/9/2009 from @16:38-17:04 for an interview.

They are both on the revised witness list. They work as investigators with Dept. of Children and Families.

Wonder what that visit was about? Gonna go see what was going on @ the 9th.

I noticed that D.M, and W.P. visited KC on 1/9/2009 from @16:38-17:04 for an interview.

They are both on the revised witness list. They work as investigators with Dept. of Children and Families.

Wonder what that visit was about? Gonna go see what was going on @ the Th.

I asked the same question and all I was told is that DCF dropped their case against Casey. That still would not explain why they visited with her on Jan9.

I noticed a few visits that were not attorney visit and have wondered if those visits will become public at some point and what they were about.

I asked the same question and all I was told is that DCF dropped their case against Casey. That still would not explain why they visited with her on Jan9.

I noticed a few visits that were not attorney visit and have wondered if those visits will become public at some point and what they were about.

The non-attorney visits, as I remember, were with someone involved in Media Studies or something similar from Full Sail Univ.-- I think one of Casey's attorneys was also present during those "interviews" or visits. I would imagine that the visit will never be released to the public bc it related to PR/jury consultation for the defense team and will be protected by privilege. That's just my guess-- but I'd like to be wrong because I'd love to see another jailhouse tape :crazy:

Hi MADJGNLAW,

The only thing that i can think of is, maybe something to do with the ZFG case. We know she has to fill out her questions for Morgan? But, that doesn't really make any sense either...:confused:

I'll keep watching for info on that visit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back