All Protester Discussion Part 2

Welcome and thanks for posting...very interesting. Were you there when they made the lady with the candle leave?

No, I arrived right after she had been doused with water, she was determined to stay and when I left she was still there standing her ground. I actually saw when LE enforcement approached one man asked for his ID and ran it but it came up clean. I might note that this guy was there with the "candle" protestor and was offering words of encouragement. He was literally 5 inches off the sidewalk, on the street and LE approached him. The situation there is as such, you can be on sidewalks and on grassy areas between sidewalks and the street. You can walk across the street but the only thing you are not allowed to do is stand in the street.

Thank you onewick..interesting. Now that we know you are near the freakshow, perhaps you can be our "boots on the ground" and habg out there and give us play by play..do you have wireless internet and a laptop? LOL LOL

No and I'm actually 20 minutes away, but I will be going back tonight to witness the "prayer vigil". I will let you all know what happens

Some of the protestors might be doing it in an orderly fashion... but not all. The ones who yell and call them names and try to start fights are abusing their own rights and they are ruining it for the calm and respectful ones, as well as the neighbors. It's gotten completely out of control, and it needs to be stopped.
I'm waiting until some idiot comes sneaking around at 2:00 a.m. and starts a fire or something equally as violent.

No, I arrived right after she had been doused with water, she was determined to stay and when I left she was still there standing her ground. I actually saw when LE enforcement approached one man asked for his ID and ran it but it came up clean. I might note that this guy was there with the "candle" protestor and was offering words of encouragement. He was literally 5 inches off the sidewalk, on the street and LE approached him. The situation there is as such, you can be on sidewalks and on grassy areas between sidewalks and the street. You can walk across the street but the only thing you are not allowed to do is stand in the street.

Thanks, and again, it's so nice to hear from someone that was there!

Some of the protestors might be doing it in an orderly fashion... but not all. The ones who yell and call them names and try to start fights are abusing their own rights and they are ruining it for the calm and respectful ones, as well as the neighbors. It's gotten completely out of control, and it needs to be stopped.
I'm waiting until some idiot comes sneaking around at 2:00 a.m. and starts a fire or something equally as violent.

Sounds like some of the neighbors are worse than the protesters.

Correct, but while I was there the 1 and ONLY person acting like an idiot was the "kid" without his shirt acting in support of GA & CA.

No and I'm actually 20 minutes away, but I will be going back tonight to witness the "prayer vigil". I will let you all know what happens

Thanks for giving us a true account of what really is going on over there. I'm glad to hear that the people who actually do live there are protesting too, the media sure has been painting a slightly different picture. Good luck at the Vigil tonight, but I thought they were asked to move it? I guess you can fill us in on that! Thank you!

I assume the protestors are protesting Casey being there.... right? Even the neighbors want this circus to end... I don't blame them. However.. until she is indicted for murder, she has a constitutional right to be out on bond. And her parents have the right to keep her in their home. So... there's not a whole lot of sense in protesting something you can't do anything about. They can't change the law by protesting.
I'm sure when the judge set the high bail the first time, (which was excessive for such a minor crime to start with) he did not expect her to be bonded out, because he knew the A's wouldn't be able to come up with that kind of money. Along came the Padillas and she was free! Now it's become a 3-ring circus, which they never anticipated.
And Casey sits in her room piddling on the 'puter, unless she is snuggled in Baez's office for 6 hours doing God knows what. It hasn't fazed her one bit... she continues to be emotionless... except for the other night when she called 911 to report the rabble-rousers picking a fight with her parents.
Doesn't anyone else see where this is going? Unless the LE comes up with some solid evidence that Casey is guilty of murder, she is going to stay out of jail until her trial for child neglect and theft comes up... and this protesting is going to get someone seriously hurt. Honestly... is that what we want to see happen?

Correct, but while I was there the 1 and ONLY person acting like an idiot was the "kid" without his shirt acting in support of GA & CA.

It makes sense that the neighbors are not that angry about the protesters,as long as they don't scream and make a scene. Let's face it not one neighbor has come forward to say one nice thing about the Anthony's or taken up for them.

Thank you onewick..interesting. Now that we know you are near the freakshow, perhaps you can be our "boots on the ground" and habg out there and give us play by play..do you have wireless internet and a laptop? LOL LOL

ROTFLMAO...... I was thinking the same thing..

I might also add that my sister-in-law was on the sidewalk directly in front of the A's, standing next to the "shirtless" dude and the "candle" protestor. I walked across the street to ask her what she was doing and the "shirtless" dude was the first to respond with "Watching this crazy *itch, she needs to move her "trailer park" trash from in front of this house". I wasn't even speaking to him yet he jumped on in! At that point I said "You apparently have this woman confused with the one inside that house" and "I'm going to go back across the street before we both say something we may regret"

I would not blame the neighbors for protesting. I'm sure it has gotten very tedious for them to put up with the media trucks and the lights on till late at night.. their kids have to get up early for school, they have to go to work, and can't even drive down the street without risk of running over someone. I'm sure, also, that many of them ARE mad at the Anthonys... who could blame them? But everyone needs to stop and think... they are not helping the situation at all. It's only gotten worse over time.

I assume the protestors are protesting Casey being there.... right? Even the neighbors want this circus to end... I don't blame them. However.. until she is indicted for murder, she has a constitutional right to be out on bond. And her parents have the right to keep her in their home. So... there's not a whole lot of sense in protesting something you can't do anything about. They can't change the law by protesting.
I'm sure when the judge set the high bail the first time, (which was excessive for such a minor crime to start with) he did not expect her to be bonded out, because he knew the A's wouldn't be able to come up with that kind of money. Along came the Padillas and she was free! Now it's become a 3-ring circus, which they never anticipated.
And Casey sits in her room piddling on the 'puter, unless she is snuggled in Baez's office for 6 hours doing God knows what. It hasn't fazed her one bit... she continues to be emotionless... except for the other night when she called 911 to report the rabble-rousers picking a fight with her parents.
Doesn't anyone else see where this is going? Unless the LE comes up with some solid evidence that Casey is guilty of murder, she is going to stay out of jail until her trial for child neglect and theft comes up... and this protesting is going to get someone seriously hurt. Honestly... is that what we want to see happen?

You don't see my butt over there, but I am not going to deny someone elses right to protest and freedom of speech. As long as they can keep it orderly and peaceful then let them do what they feel they need to do. It seems that it has calmed down, and if a body guard hired by the Anthony's touches one of those protesters, I would think they would have a law suit. As long as the protesters follow the guidelines no one has a right to lay a hand on them. They do have a right to be there if they so choose to do so. JMHO.

Maybe all the people we think are "protesters" are just nosey people. I hate to admit it but if I lived near there I would be there watching too and Im not a protester..

They are protesting her being there, as well as the Anthony's and all of thier lies. They are protesting the fact that if they really wanted the circus to end they have the option of a "safehouse", yet they stay!!! The consensus from those I spoke with is the family actually likes the drama and are waiting for an incident to occur for which they can profit from. "Sue someone"....

I might also add that my sister-in-law was on the sidewalk directly in front of the A's, standing next to the "shirtless" dude and the "candle" protestor. I walked across the street to ask her what she was doing and the "shirtless" dude was the first to respond with "Watching this crazy *itch, she needs to move her "trailer park" trash from in front of this house". I wasn't even speaking to him yet he jumped on in! At that point I said "You apparently have this woman confused with the one inside that house" and "I'm going to go back across the street before we both say something we may regret"
Respectively bold....

GREAT :clap::woohoo::clap::woohoo:

I'm glad to hear that, and thanks for the report on what you observed. I think it has calmed down some since the GA's have been there, plus the LE are patrolling more often now.
Don't get me wrong... I don't support the Anthonys except that they are probably pushed to their limit with all they've had to go through combined with losing their granddaughter. I can have compassion for someone even when I dislike them. All I am saying is that the loud and combative ones need to stay away... they are just there to start trouble and it is certainly not helping to find Caylee.

Maybe all the people we think are "protesters" are just nosey people. I hate to admit it but if I lived near there I would be there watching too and Im not a protester..

Exactly, I wasn't there protesting but the curiousity was too much so I went there. Lots of people there weren't "protesting", just sorta there in support of justice and talking amongst themselves.

Lookey-loos! Yeah could be diane, and if I lived on the street I would be nosey too, but I damn sure am not driving over there just to watch! My gas is like gold right now! lol It doesn't bother me though if someone else wants to do so, go for it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back