All Protester Discussion Part 2

They are protesting her being there, as well as the Anthony's and all of thier lies. They are protesting the fact that if they really wanted the circus to end they have the option of a "safehouse", yet they stay!!! The consensus from those I spoke with is the family actually likes the drama and are waiting for an incident to occur for which they can profit from. "Sue someone"....

Thanks for the information onewick, and welcome to WS! :clap:You know, even though I live across the country, I've gotten the exact same impressions as you, and I'm only following the case on Websleuths.

If I lived locally, I'd join you out there. The protesters are doing a good thing in my opinion, by keeping the focus of the case on Caylee missing and Casey belonging in jail! That's what it's all about. If the neighbors are upset by the noise and traffic, they need to take it up with the Anthonys. They have the power to end all the demonstrations.

What's the real motive of the protesters at the Anthonys' home?

They want to draw attention to missing Caylee (849 responses)
poll-bar.gif
4.0%
They are outraged that Casey Anthony isn't in jail (11829 responses)
poll-bar.gif
56.2%
They just want to be on TV (2908 responses)
poll-bar.gif
13.8%
They have nothing better to do with their time (5461 responses)

poll-bar.gif
25.9%
  • 21047 total responses (Results not scientific)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-anthonyprotesters-poll,0,1032013,post.poll

Thanks Zoo,

Friends to whom I have spoken in Central FL cannot get to Orlando for one reason or another...work, obligations, pace of life, etc. However, they are pi**ed that Casey is bonded even tho' they acknowlege it is as constitutional as the protest extravagaza. It is soooo much frustration and heartache over the missing toddler.
If people I have spoken to have vacation time come around, and Casey is still home, they indicate they'll go hold a sign or light a candle on Hopespring.

They may be labeled deadbeats with nuthin ta do , at that time, but public opinion is not important to them. They just want to express their own feelings, possibly with more dignity than Caylee was allowed in her final hour.

jmo

Well, nice try. But here's the reality of the poll you linked to.

First, it's from an ORLANDO news article. Did you think you'd get anything less by polling the people in the exact geographic area where the crime occured and the media is interviewing everyone they can?

Additionally, the poll states that 56% are "outraged" that she is not in jail. Whether they are "outraged" or not, it does not allow people to disrupt other lives in the area. Unless they all carry badges or work for the authorities, the fact that they are "outraged" is a moot point. Do they have evidence the police do not? Does is say anywhere that you are innocent until proven guilty, UNLESS the local neighborhood decides different? Of course not.

You're quoting a poll based on recent events in the local area they occured. I'm refering to nation scientific and urban studies based on trends already exhibited by society. When emotions run high and frustration levels reach their peak, people can do some very stupid and self serving things in their search for justice and the facts prove it. I am simply observing this as a classic example of those facts.....

Hey, I just posted a poll I found while reading news, but one that I personally agree with, as that is where my anger lies. I do not know who did the poll, where they did the poll, who they asked, when they asked, etc. I just felt it correctly reflected my outlook on it. Sorry you do not agree.

Thanks Zoo,

Friends to whom I have spoken in Central FL cannot get to Orlando for one reason or another...work, obligations, pace of life, etc. However, they are pi**ed that Casey is bonded even tho' they acknowlege it is as constitutional as the protest extravagaza. It is soooo much frustration and heartache over the missing toddler.
If people I have spoken to have vacation time come around, and Casey is still home, they indicate they'll go hold a sign or light a candle on Hopespring.

They may be labeled deadbeats with nuthin ta do , at that time, but public opinion is not important to them. They just want to express their own feelings, possibly with more dignity than Caylee was allowed in her final hour.

jmo

I would be there in my bunny suit if I could. I know this is the feelings of many of the protesters. I think it will get worse with the release of all the new info now. Hopefully, murder charge comes soon.

Seems everybody who disagrees with them and wants true answers are deadbeats, but they are angels, :rolleyes:

Thank you!!!!

First, it's from an ORLANDO news article. Did you think you'd get anything less by polling the people in the exact geographic area where the crime occured and the media is interviewing everyone they can?

Additionally, the poll states that 56% are "outraged" that she is not in jail. Whether they are "outraged" or not, it does not allow people to disrupt other lives in the area. Unless they all carry badges or work for the authorities, the fact that they are "outraged" is a moot point. Do they have evidence the police do not? Does is say anywhere that you are innocent until proven guilty, UNLESS the local neighborhood decides different? Of course not.

You're quoting a poll based on recent events in the local area they occured. I'm refering to nation scientific and urban studies based on trends already exhibited by society. When emotions run high and frustration levels reach their peak, people can do some very stupid and self serving things in their search for justice and the facts prove it. I am simply observing this as a classic example of those facts.....

jmo But I'm not convinced that an Orlando online poll will be limited to locals. This case is big news and people from all over the place have been accessing Orlando media, via the Internet. I don't know how the heck we can know the geographic background of voters in the poll. You needed a computer to cast a vote, not an Orlando address...
Am I missing something:confused::confused::confused:

This poll was not limited to those living in Orlando. Anyone who visited the website, for whatever reason, was free to vote. It isn't a moot point that people are outraged...that is indeed a purpose for the right to protest. Citizens are not obligated to believe innocent until proven guilty...the legal system is. Thus, no legal punishment can be handed down until she is proven guilty. Individual citizens are free to believe what they wish and protest when they are outraged. I don't think we need a study to tell us that when emotions are high things can get out of hand. We have all either witnessed this or experienced it at some level. However, that doesn't make protesting over highly emotional issues illegal or unwise. Most of the protesters in this case have been peaceful and law-abiding. Those who cross the line, as is the case regardless of the situation, should be arrested.

The attorneys give every reason in the world to the media except the real reason that the protestors are there. I think it is because they mistake some of the protestors for other attendees. Cindy was jumping on TV at every possible chance and lying to try and create reasonable doubt for Casey. She spun and lied and authored some wonderful fiction. The protestors, in conjunction with the drunks, yahoos, penny pitchers, rock throwers, yellers, screamers, fighters, onlookers, and neighbors have succeeded in keeping Cindys mistruthing mug off of tv.

I reckon Ernest T. Bass is heading to Hopespring right now

Google him

The attorneys give every reason in the world to the media except the real reason that the protestors are there. I think it is because they mistake some of the protestors for other attendees. Cindy was jumping on TV at every possible chance and lying to try and create reasonable doubt for Casey. She spun and lied and authored some wonderful fiction. The protestors, in conjunction with the drunks, yahoos, penny pitchers, rock throwers, yellers, screamers, fighters, onlookers, and neighbors have succeeded in keeping Cindys mistruthing mug off of tv.

I reckon Ernest T. Bass is heading to Hopespring right now

Google him
YOU FORGOT THE~ COSTUMED TRICK OR TREATERS :biglaugh:

jmo But I'm not convinced that an Orlando online poll will be limited to locals. This case is big news and people from all over the place have been accessing Orlando media, via the Internet. I don't know how the heck we can know the geographic background of voters in the poll. You needed a computer to cast a vote, not an Orlando address...
Am I missing something:confused::confused::confused:

I voted, and I am very NOT LOCAL. I found the vote spans, meaning 11,829 votes to all the others, was extremely telling of where the majority of the public's mindsets are in relationship to this case.

I tend to feel that even the popo, as much as they have to protect her, are as angry if not more than many of we are.

It's funny how if people are on the front lawn praying for them and giving them money..ie the prayer vigils..the A's were fine with that..but if people ar on the sidewalk or street prayering for Caylee and lighting candles , but not offerring money..then that's a protest and they need to be removed.

I know the A's cancelled the prayer vigil...but I also think that it wasn't providing them with the donations it did before..can't prove that ..it is just my opinion..this family is not about people praying for Caylee or wht the people's intentions are..it is about the money....and those prayer vigils also brought money to the A team. Remember folks this is just my opinion.

I am personally thrilled to pieces with their ruling. Somebody has some common sense.

Woo hooo. I have been waiting for this all week. :clap::clap:
I agree. I really didn't believe the judge would grant an injunction that flies in the face of Americans' 1st amendment right to protest. However, nothing related to this case would surprise me.

It's funny how if people are on the front lawn praying for them and giving them money..ie the prayer vigils..the A's were fine with that..but if people ar on the sidewalk or street prayering for Caylee and lighting candles , but not offerring money..then that's a protest and they need to be removed.

I know the A's cancelled the prayer vigil...but I also think that it wasn't providing them with the donations it did before..can't prove that ..it is just my opinion..this family is not about people praying for Caylee or wht the people's intentions are..it is about the money....and those prayer vigils also brought money to the A team. Remember folks this is just my opinion.

:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back