All Things Britney Spears Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is what I thought, she really needs an intervention. This girl is going to end up dead if something doesnt give soon.
I must admit that I have not followed all of Brittany's antics. But from what I have seen recently 'someone' needs to help this young woman. I am sure many have tried and some are only in 'it' for the money. It is sad to think that this young woman may well end up being another dead celebrity. What is going on with her is a tragic real life meltdown that seems to be happening before the media in all it's awful glory. I feel sorry for her.
Please someone really help her...

Now I just had breaking news that brit was taken to the hospital this morning again. :confused: They said it was an intervention on behalf of her family because she has not slept since saturday!

Oh my. I hope she stays, get's help, her life can improve. Hope we don't see any more pics or stories of her behavior in public for a long while now.

I have never been a "fan" of brit but I am a fan of "Life" :D and a happy one if that. I would like her live see a long healthy one and be around for those boys.

This time they better keep her for observation instead of just releasing her before her hold is up.

Man will this never end!! Is someone gonna wait until she actually kills herself??? If her mania continues untreated she could very well commit suicide. For so long I didnt like her but thats before I understood the severity of what was going on. I just want her to get the help she needs and be a happy person and mother. It sure doesnt help that the paps are posting her every single move allllllll day long.

I am glad she is, at least temporarily, under someone elses's watch for the moment. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that this is her rock bottom and that she is going to level out and get out of this mess...

Man will this never end!! Is someone gonna wait until she actually kills herself??? If her mania continues untreated she could very well commit suicide. For so long I didnt like her but thats before I understood the severity of what was going on. I just want her to get the help she needs and be a happy person and mother. It sure doesnt help that the paps are posting her every single move allllllll day long.

Since she's been taken involuntarily to the hospital, it appears that they are not going to wait until she kills herself. They can hold her for 72 hours, but they cannot force her to take meds. If she refuses, the doctor can ask for a court order to hold her for up to 14 days and then be FORCED to take the meds at that time.

Since she's been taken involuntarily to the hospital, it appears that they are not going to wait until she kills herself. They can hold her for 72 hours, but they cannot force her to take meds. If she refuses, the doctor can ask for a court order to hold her for up to 14 days and then be FORCED to take the meds at that time.

Well thats good to hear. I was worried that they would just let her go again like before. She will be in my prayers, and her family.

Well thats good to hear. I was worried that they would just let her go again like before. She will be in my prayers, and her family.

Me too darlin!!! Hopefully a judge will make the right decision here. I understand her family and Sam Lufti are fighting over who should make the decisions on Britney's behalf. I'd like the court to name a guardian for her to make recommendations to the court. We shall see!

:clap: :clap:

Sweet comment, AmandaBrown.

I had always thought Brittany was just a self indulged super brat! My mind has changed over the course of these sad past episodes she's had now.

She is a human being and it is now painfully obvious that she has some serious debilitating mental health issues.

I hope that she can get the teatment she so needs and my prayers are with her and her family.

It really is sad to watch someone killing themselves!

She almost had to have made refernce to killing herself because they could not hold her otherwise. She did go willingly to the hospital.
I will be kind of surprised if someone gets the right to make health decisions for her unless she is suicidal or cooperates in some way.

So concerning. Because you can picture that once she falls asleep she is going to sleep for a long while. She's going to wake up and feel better and be pissed feeling caged again, and again want to leave. She doesn't want to submit to the meds because that is the only power she feels she has left over her life. The worst in her treatment isn't over, but I think they will get her over this hump this time.

I always thought she was thrown into show biz by her greedy parents who IMO lack good parenting skills.

I further think that she would have gotten help at a much younger age had her parents and handlers not been so worried about image and making money.
Maybe they were so busy spending they never even noticed the symptoms...
But I doubt that.
Even now I think her parents are only putting up the appearances of "helping" her for the media.
If they truly cared they would have gotten her help a long long long time ago and out of the glare of the media.

She almost had to have made refernce to killing herself because they could not hold her otherwise. She did go willingly to the hospital.
I will be kind of surprised if someone gets the right to make health decisions for her unless she is suicidal or cooperates in some way.

I think I heard her doctor had been seeing the reports from the tabloids and her driving around all over town night and day and from that knew she was a danger to herself. Temporarily, at least, her doctors in conjunction with Sam Lufti, will be making the decisions, unless her family can convince a judge that Lufti is not in her best interests. If the judge determines that Lufti's decisions are not in Brit's best interests, the judge can then either determine that her family's input would be in her best interest or an impartial third party should be consulted.

So concerning. Because you can picture that once she falls asleep she is going to sleep for a long while. She's going to wake up and feel better and be pissed feeling caged again, and again want to leave. She doesn't want to submit to the meds because that is the only power she feels she has left over her life. The worst in her treatment isn't over, but I think they will get her over this hump this time.

I agree. If reports are true, she's been in daily contact with her doctor and takes the meds only occasionally, stopping when she feels better. The problem with that, from what I understand, is that it takes a couple of weeks for the body to regulate to the meds and then time for them to wear off. If she continues to go on and off, that could make her seem way worse than she actually is. Psychiatric meds are nothing to mess around with. From what I've heard, just getting the perfect combination of them is difficult enough, but to go on and off of them must make mush out of one's mind if it occurs constantly. I just hope they can get her into a rational enough state and show her what she's been like recently and what she could be like if she would just stay on the meds.

I think I heard her doctor had been seeing the reports from the tabloids and her driving around all over town night and day and from that knew she was a danger to herself. Temporarily, at least, her doctors in conjunction with Sam Lufti, will be making the decisions, unless her family can convince a judge that Lufti is not in her best interests. If the judge determines that Lufti's decisions are not in Brit's best interests, the judge can then either determine that her family's input would be in her best interest or an impartial third party should be consulted.

It's interesting how driving around has always been her release when having a bad episode. For a very long time now. Over a year. Is that a common symptom, or unique just to her?

It's interesting how driving around has always been her release when having a bad episode. For a very long time now. Over a year. Is that a common symptom, or unique just to her?

I don't know, but it sure seems odd to me. I've always thought her being reported on 24/7 was a bad thing, but in this one case it seems as if it may have actually been the saving grace. Had it not been for the reports perhaps her doctors wouldn't know what she was like at all hours of the day and night and wouldn't be in the position to determine that she's unsafe for herself. I guess we can't know the answer to whether its a normal thing unless everyone gets followed around 24/7, which would make anyone nuts!! Vicious circle, isn't it? I know that insomnia is a major problem with many people. When you're having these emotional problems, its a factor almost always I believe. And as if that wasn't bad enough, not getting enough sleep is by itself very difficult to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back