All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

Doesn't he have enough to do?? WHY??????????? Is this common? or just another game play that has been overworked and over played? Perhaps someone should investigate him???????

THIS NEVER ENDS......

jmo

What is his defence anyway? Bash the big bad cops?

okay..yesterday he claimed that the "tips" were only psychic stuff---and we know he didn't pick up the ones that are at the OCSD---today he is still complaining about not getting them........then also wants to investigate dec??? Does he not get his job description??????? Is this candid camera or perhaps "appretice"

jmo
sorry for any misspelling or whatnot--working on lap top and really not used to it...

I think a defense lawyer ( JB ) is running amuck right now. I bet he is just now finding out from KC what really happened. Maybe time for him to runaway from this case with his squirrely tail between his legs. I would love to hear from leagal eagles what course of action he might take with this new discovery.

I feel it is important to pay attention to the behavoir of JB. He was admonished by MN for only visiting KC one half hour. Sortly after his visit it was announced to the public that she was under a psych. eval. having panic attacks, and needing a sedative. Who leaks this info? I have been saying in my humble opion that it appears KC is psychopathic. If this is the case her tears are for herself because of her fright or flight thoughts. Her brain truly won't let her acsess those feelings. Psychopaths try so hard thaere entire lives to fit in by mimicking others reactions. My feeling is JB went to the jail to tell KC to keep her mouth shut and make sure her behavior was appropriate for the news she recieved. My feeling is they are going to go with some form of brain injury defense. As I'v stated the study of the brain is at the forefront in research right now. This would allow KC life in prison, housed with the the other special needs felons. So much better for KC than being in general population I assume. This is just my humble opinion.

Sorry one more thing: I think JB will compare it to disoders like Epilepsy. No insanity just unable to controll her rage.

What I want to know is now that there is no longer any danger to Caylee, when will Mr. Baez start to tell the "real" story that will make us all understand why KC duct taped her baby's mouth, wrapped her in a garbage bag and dumped her on the side of the road?

No, he will attack the police officers, the investigation, the evidence collection, the evidence, the science, the witnesses, the media and whatever else he can pull from his sleeve, but no one will ever hear the "real" story from this camp.

Caylee deserves the truth being known and KC should own up to her actions. She wanted to do it and did, she kept everyone guessing for a few months. Now she needs to tell us (brag) how cleverly she managed to perpetrate this crime without anyone ever noticing anything amiss. We all want to hear her story and she will be the focus of attention again.

(stroke the sociopath to get the answers?)

She is a misfit.

BTW, I am sickened that "Dream Team" is even mentioned. My God, this is not the World Series or a US Olympic team, this is a handful of media *advertiser censored* and miscreants hired to spin the truth and do everything they can to bamboozle the jurors to save this evil person from spending her life in jail. WHY?????

Where is our Dream Team? Let's start promoting OUR side!

We have the good guys in the white hats on our side. Maybe we should start a thread to discuss Caylee's Dream Team. Let's get the scoop on the SA, the detectives, etc. that show what exemplary professionals and people they are and NOT buy into the hype of this pathetic collection of scavengers trying to make a name for themselves as they pick at Caylee's bones.

I think Baez knows the Canons of Ethics.

What you have described is not a contingency fee situation as Baez' fee is not contingent on the outcome of the trial.

I feel it is important to pay attention to the behavoir of JB. He was admonished by MN for only visiting KC one half hour. Sortly after his visit it was announced to the public that she was under a psych. eval. having panic attacks, and needing a sedative. Who leaks this info? I have been saying in my humble opion that it appears KC is psychopathic. If this is the case her tears are for herself because of her fright or flight thoughts. Her brain truly won't let her acsess those feelings. Psychopaths try so hard thaere entire lives to fit in by mimicking others reactions. My feeling is JB went to the jail to tell KC to keep her mouth shut and make sure her behavior was appropriate for the news she recieved. My feeling is they are going to go with some form of brain injury defense. As I'v stated the study of the brain is at the forefront in research right now. This would allow KC life in prison, housed with the the other special needs felons. So much better for KC than being in general population I assume. This is just my humble opinion.

I agree with you..Or He can argue with some experts that our frontal Lobes do not fully mature until the age of 25 ( there is Scientific Proof of This) OUR frontal Lobes are the seat of our conscience where we can forsee the consequences of bad behavior ...He could further pull a few psychologists in and claim she wasn't allowed normal growth and to tell right from wrong because of her own bad helicopter Mom.Placing the blame of Caylee demise on CA.....This is assuming JB has a brain....But he may grow one with his new lead attorney...
My opinion and mine only

I would not speculate too much about JB and any new actions. Ms. Baden will pull the leash in on the untrained monkey quickly. He may get the words out, but you will not see pressers every week anymore. Ms. Baden will determine, especially after having to deal with yesterday's Court fiasco, how things pan out. Sadly JB does not have enough experience for this case. Baden saw that, stepped in, granted for self promotion, but also because justice would not be balanced with JB as attorney. He simply does not have enough experience for this sort of case, as he has proven every time he is anywhere.

In re: The possibility of a change of venue. I hope that the people of Orlando get to carry this trial through to the end. It takes a village and this "village" has the right to make a determination on the fate of one of their own. Caylee was in their midst. Let the fate be decided there, too.

Myfox Orlando reported tonight that JB has filed a new round of motions.

They stated that sources told them that it was done as Court closed so no one can confirm. They did report it though.

I have checked the Orange County Clerk's Office site to see if there are new motions docketed.

I don't see anything new. However, if the motions were filed right at closing they might not be there for that reason.

I have not started a new thread with this as we do not have confirmation.

Myfox Orlando reported tonight that JB has filed a new round of motions.

They stated that sources told them that it was done as Court closed so no one can confirm. They did report it though.

I have checked the Orange County Clerk's Office site to see if there are new motions docketed.

I don't see anything new. However, if the motions were filed right at closing they might not be there for that reason.

I have not started a new thread with this as we do not have confirmation.

Oh, for God's sake. Now what? :rolleyes:

The "newest" motion filing:

Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Merc!!!

I saw this on the news yesterday, when I posted it , hoping I hadn't imagined it!

Because it really is "Now What???" as Mitzi has posted!!!

It is also in the "Are you kidding" category.

Well Baez sure is persistent, but maybe not in the areas where it would make a HUGE diff.

The "newest" motion filing:

Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

So once again, they are conceding in court that this paticular crime scene is directly related to their client and their case? Since LE and the ME have not said that as of yet, how are they coming to this legal conclusion? Oh right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea