Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's that near the round about that was in question, but I don't know the area at all. I am just going by what I've seen on maps (and what I read elsewhere sorry)

MOO
sorry I meant the brookfiled roundabout, not the vilage.

I just lost a big post, but am putting it up again as it has me feeling terrible.
I just had athought that if GBC did find her here at the place where screams where heard, how did he know to look there?

I think he used the 'find my phone' app. he claims they had them as he said it to Allison in the text he sent her. what if she ran away, scared from home that night, only to have him turn up in the dark a kilometre away from home? she would have been terrified!
I hope this is not the case, but it just came over me in an awful sense of dread..sorry I am rushing through this as I have to go to work, but if anyone can explain the find my phone app that he claims they both had on their phones, and whether he could have disabled his, then taken her phone and hidden it, i would appreciate hearing it. for some reason this thought has me feeling frantic and sick. I hope its not a possibility :(

I've wondered if it's family trust money which will cover the lawyers? I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of family trust fund.

I personally think that it's all being done pro-bono - high profile case, political white collar business man who has just lost his wife and access to daughters has been accused of murdering his wife. Basically confirmed guilty by the public before his arrest. Sure to lose his business on top of everything else due to public stone throwing.

There are a lot of reason's that top notch legal firms would love to be involved in his acquittal. I wonder if he is acquitted if he will be able to claim compensation for his loss of business? We have all seen the friends on his fb profile dwindle and the properties on his web page vanish.

MOO - though not personally suggesting that he is or isn't guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally think that it's all bring done pro-bono - high profile case, political white collar business man who has just lost his wife and access to daughters has been accused of murdering his wife. Basically confirmed guilty by the public before his arrest. Sure to lose his business on top of everything else due to public stone throwing.

There are a lot of reason's that top notch legal firms would love to be involved in his acquittal.

MOO - though not personally suggesting that he is or isn't guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could be right there HRH, it's basically free advertising.

By the way, I am glad you have stuck around HRH :)

Going back to the bankruptcy idea, I've just had a look at this website and can't find any records for baden-clay (or variations of spelling) so I assume he wasn't bankrupt. Perhaps someone else might know of another place to search.

www.comcourts.gov.au/public/esearch...led_after=&filed_before=&search_by=bankruptcy

If someone has filed for bankruptcy your name stays on the National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) forever there is a fee though to access this information.

http://www.itsa.gov.au/dir228/itsaw...ersonal+Insolvency+Information->5E.+Discharge
http://www.itsa.gov.au/dir228/itsaweb.nsf/docindex/creditors->npii

I just lost a big post, but am putting it up again as it has me feeling terrible.
I just had athought that if GBC did find her here at the place where screams where heard, how did he know to look there?

I think he used the 'find my phone' app. he claims they had them as he said it to Allison in the text he sent her. what if she ran away, scared from home that night, only to have him turn up in the dark a kilometre away from home? she would have been terrified!
I hope this is not the case, but it just came over me in an awful sense of dread..sorry I am rushing through this as I have to go to work, but if anyone can explain the find my phone app that he claims they both had on their phones, and whether he could have disabled his, then taken her phone and hidden it, i would appreciate hearing it. for some reason this thought has me feeling frantic and sick. I hope its not a possibility :(

it's a definite possibility - he could have found her if she had run and hidden -- would she have left the girls - if in fear and hoping to reach safety and call police - yes -

Morning all :) Couple of points before I have to resume the real world stuff.

First - the spot where the screams were allegedly heard is nowhere near the roundabout - either the Kenmore one (several Km away) or the Brookfield one near the showgrounds. It is over a Km along Rafting Ground Rd, then into Rees Way at Huntingdon estate.

Second, and the main reason for posting - I just got an email back from my forensic contact in the UK (from the famous "Met") and in their experience, it is not currently possible to age blood, especially in stain form. However, they did say that "overlays" such as hand prints, shoe prints, etc can indicate time windows if other stuff is known. More information can be had from the spatter analysis, eg a nosebleed vs a beating. However, the blood in the back of Allison's car looked more like a contact and/or dripped down stain, rather than splattered around - but that's just to my eyes from those photos.

So - bottom line is that it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the defence were to try and create reasonable doubt by alleging that the blood in the back of the car pre-dated Allison's death by some time.

OK - back to the real world.... :(

Oh I hope you're not right. It is very possible that she died away from the home, but close. Or, he could have made her go back to the home when he caught up with her.
It can be hard to think that people will go to this extreme, and we prefer to think of it in a simple way. However, we know how sick and twisted some people are. Even as more comes to light about GBC it's still hard to take in that a human can be this way.
As much of a !@$%^^ as my ex was, people would still have trouble believing that he actually chased our 14 yr old daughter down the street with an axe, yelling that he was going to kill her... and he would have that night. Luckilly some passerby came to her aid.
But this is what I'm saying: While most of us would prefer to think that her death was the result of an argument gone wrong, or a push that went wrong... the fact is it's starting to look much more sinister than that. To alot of us it is scary to think we, as humans, are capable of that violence, or evil planning.
This case gets worse as it goes along, doesn't it? :(

"Find my iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map. You can then choose to display a message or play a sound, remotely lock your device, or erase your data on it"

I hope the police found Allison's phone

Which makes me wonder, WHO would put up that much money to help him? Your average Joe wouldn't get that sort of help. I'm thinking, keeping in mind the dodgy dealings of the past, maybe he does have something on someone... someone who also stands to lose alot if it comes out. {This could be the reason this person is putting up the money for him} I think this is going to be far more than just a murder case in the end.
My theory on payment of legal bills is that whoever was willing to put up bail money would be the one paying the legal bills. Wasn't it a doctor???

it's a definite possibility - he could have found her if she had run and hidden -- would she have left the girls - if in fear and hoping to reach safety and call police - yes -

I agree. She would have assumed that she would get to safety, and at that point she could have been just scared, and not even thought that he would kill her. She would have known he was out to get her, not the children.
If she thought the kids were in danger, then no, I don't think she would have left... I just don't think she would have thought they were in danger at that point.

Oh I hope you're not right. It is very possible that she died away from the home, but close. Or, he could have made her go back to the home when he caught up with her.
It can be hard to think that people will go to this extreme, and we prefer to think of it in a simple way. However, we know how sick and twisted some people are. Even as more comes to light about GBC it's still hard to take in that a human can be this way.
As much of a !@$%^^ as my ex was, people would still have trouble believing that he actually chased our 14 yr old daughter down the street with an axe, yelling that he was going to kill her... and he would have that night. Luckilly some passerby came to her aid.
But this is what I'm saying: While most of us would prefer to think that her death was the result of an argument gone wrong, or a push that went wrong... the fact is it's starting to look much more sinister than that. To alot of us it is scary to think we, as humans, are capable of that violence, or evil planning.

It is a horrible thought. However, the house was declared a crime scene early on. So we can only assume that is where Allison was killed. MOO. Unfortunately that does not rule out the being chased back to the house scenario.

I am going round in circles. God I hope she put up one helluva fight.

Cheers.

I have never thought this death was an accident

In the beginning I was thinking it could have been a case of he hit her and she fell, or maybe in the heat of an argument things went bad... BUT it didn't take long for me to change my mind on that. As soon as I saw that pussy little interview he gave I said "He did it."
I reckon he could be more evil than we think.

it sure does. i still think it was a result of a domestic and went wrong. if it was why not call the police and plead guilty to grievous bodily harm accidently causing death. surely that would be better for all particularly the girls. cant fathom this guy at all:banghead: maybe someone call tell me the penalty for that crime, would be a lot less than murder sorry hope i didnt give the impression it was an accident because i dont think it was

It is a horrible thought. However, the house was declared a crime scene early on. So we can only assume that is where Allison was killed. MOO. Unfortunately that does not rule out the being chased back to the house scenario.

I am going round in circles. God I hope she put up one helluva fight.

Cheers.

I reckon she would have.

it sure does. i still think it was a result of a domestic and went wrong. if it was why not call the police and plead guilty to grievous bodily harm accidently causing death. surely that would be better for all particularly the girls. cant fathom this guy at all:banghead: maybe someone call tell me the penalty for that crime, would be a lot less than murder

I don't know the penalty, but yes it would be less. If it happened that way, any normal, caring person would call an ambulance/police immediately to see if she could be saved.

I don't know the penalty, but yes it would be less. If it happened that way, any normal, caring person would call an ambulance/police immediately to see if she could be saved.
exactly thats what i meant to say thanks linette

"Find my iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map. You can then choose to display a message or play a sound, remotely lock your device, or erase your data on it"

I hope the police found Allison's phone

In the beginning I was thinking it could have been a case of he hit her and she fell, or maybe in the heat of an argument things went bad... BUT it didn't take long for me to change my mind on that. As soon as I saw that pussy little interview he gave I said "He did it."
I reckon he could be more evil than we think.

I agree, then I saw the scratches on his face and though oh no she was face to face with him when he killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94