Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course she wouldnt do that, and you cant get another script filled until your other one is nearly up. Its not like you can stockpile zoloft easily.

Exactly, Bayside. I've been on zoloft forever - 200 mg per day. You most definitely can not stockpile zoloft to that extent - your doctor needs to phone Federal Health Dept. for scripts. Zoloft is quite a common antidepressant and as the good doc said, it is quite safe if used properly.

What a can of worms. So all the sleuthing about where Allison was dumped and eddying water that would wash her down the river now leads us back to sleuthing yet again.

My heart goes out the Allison's mother and father, sister and brother and most of all the 3 innocent girls.:jail::jail::jail:

Pure speculation but... Another poster mentioned a rumour that when the police arrived in the morning Allison went missing Bwana was at the house cleaning - imagine this was about 730am. Perhaps Bwana took Allison's phone for an early morning drive (ie 6.31am) through kenmore to fig tree pocket to dispose of it. It's only about 5 minutes drive from Kenmore/inner Brookfield if u go up Kenmore road at moggill rd /Kenmore road intersection where the OLR is. In fact this intersection/turnoff is only a couple minutes drive from bwanas house

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, I am happy I could go today and help interpret what happened. I have just got home ( again) and see the news that bail denied, as I been out since 6.30pm with no phone as it was home charging from going flat at court.
To be honest I was never in any doubt once the defence mentioned the suicide theory, that bail would be refused.
Tomorrow i will go through my detailed notes and post a summary of the new info that we heard in court.

OW was sitting 2 rows and slightly to the left of me in front of me and she looked worried to me. She took notes at times. I could see her profile quite clearly.

http://www.couriermail.com.au
Gerard Baden-Clay bail bid denied
Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay has been refused bail in Brisbane's Supreme Court after a lengthy bail application hearing that ran into the evening. Justice Applegarth determined there had not been a change of circumstances. Bail was refused on the grounds Baden-Clay hadn't shown cause and remained a risk of flight.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au
Justice Applegarth said he believed there was very limited evidence to support the suicide theory and spoke of the Crown's evidence of the blood found in the car, which had Mrs Baden-Clay's DNA, and the plant expert who had identified six species of plant on Mrs Baden-Clay, only two of which were located in the area around the creek where she was found. Justice Applegarth said he believed the Crown to have a "reasonably strong case", adding "it's certainly not a weak one" and said that it was an important factor when considering the risk of the applicant taking flights.

:fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2:

Careful you don't cause a bushfire with those celebrations, K2K ;)

What an afternoon, feeling quite raw again, can't even begin to imagine how Allison's family and friends are feeling. Some very interesting details revealed - looking like she was there waiting to be found all time. I would imagine whoever left her there thought she would be washed away and never found. Still don't think it could have been a one man job (I use the term man in it's broadest sense). The Fig Tree Pocket signal - Dr Watson is right, it is down stream - could the phone have floated? if it was thrown into the creek at the bridge would a case have protected it enough and given it the buoyancy to continue to work? Maybe too far stretched - just can't think why you would be wandering about in different directions. I agree with all those who have already said, that with a fatal ingestion of Zoloft on board a person would not be able to walk 14km. Remembering there are no street lights or footpaths most of the way and even though it's a quiet road at night a woman walking there would be so unusual every car passing would have seen her.
I watch my children get ready for Santa coming & close my eyes and pray that Allison's girls know she will always be with them *advertiser censored*

Exactly, Bayside. I've been on zoloft forever - 200 mg per day. You most definitely can not stockpile zoloft to that extent - your doctor needs to phone Federal Health Dept. for scripts. Zoloft is quite a common antidepressant and as the good doc said, it is quite safe if used

I have been on Zoloft for two shortish periods in my life (both for anxiety brought on by each of my kids starting prep) and I believe that this is a drug that is less common as a true anti depressant and is more common for treating premenstrual tension and anxiety and as an aid to coping, given it's active ingredients and how it alters the brAin chemistry. In addition to this, my belief is that by all accounts Allison was an extremely conscientious mother, and would therefore NEVER leave medication for her young girls to find and would, like me, be excessively cautious that her dosage would not be to the detriment of her daily functioning as a mother.

I find it despicable that the issue of mental health is being used as a cowardly attempt to get this lowlife off the hook. When the defence gets into its full swing I reckon we are all going to have to take Zoloft just to calm our nerves at what atrocities they will stoop to dragging from the bottom of the pond in the "defence" of their client Mr Modsnip.:banghead:

Tomorrow's Courier Mail is featuring extracts from Alison's diary. I have a pic of the front page but don't know how to post.

Is this the one Nads??

213555-allison.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-she-disappeared/story-e6freoof-1226537242449

No, it's an actual pic of the front page. Doesn't matter as you'll see it tomorrow.

THEY are the last lonely words of a woman trying desperately to hold on to a broken marriage.
The heartbreaking journal entries of Allison Baden-Clay - one written just two days before husband Gerard reported her missing - have been released by the Brisbane Supreme Court.

Her haunting words paint a picture of an insecure wife - a woman who wonders how different her life would have been had she never married

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-she-disappeared/story-e6freoof-1226537242449

Yes, this has me intrigued as well Doc. You mentioned earlier that the Fig Tree Pocket tower can be seen from Moggill Road. Is it possible that the phone pinged to the FTP tower as Allison and her phone were transported to Kholo Creek? Another scenario is that GBC took the phone to FTP, phoned himself and then left Allison's phone at FTP still connected. He or one of the clan collected it later. IMO that phone will never be found and I also believe that OW knows what happened to it.

MOO.

You could crack walnuts on that face :saythat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members