Amphetamines

Thank you Cami for answering for me. I typed up my response similar to yours and poof it disappeared.... so now I don't have to retype it... yea

<<I think the whole scenario was constructed>>

I think so too. I think they did do dramatic stuff to get each other's attention and this was the grand daddy of them all. I think she staged the whole thing to get everyone's attention. I keep remembering stories about things she pulled in the past .... leaving Darin's graduation party angry, then coming back saying a man tried to rape her.

she HAD been the neighborhood mom, involved with her kids, helping at school parties etc, but she had become intolerant of them and was not longer the "doting" mother.
IMO Darlie "acted" in that manner to show everyone what a "good" mom she was. More opportunities to show off her new big chest and blonde tresses. To me it's like the drama she was always pulling. The children got her attention. When that attention was no longer forthcoming because people got wise to her she got pouty.

I agree with StellaTraver, Darlie's drama scenes were constructed and the suicide stuff etc.. were all meant for Darrin to find.

Thanks to all who have elaborated on things I had never read or heard about until now. Much to think about.

Thank you.
Maria

Thanks to all who have elaborated on things I had never read or heard about until now. Much to think about.

Thank you.
Maria

Maria - you are very welcome. I know how frustrating this case is. There is so much false info posted out there or misleading info. I would recommend reading the transcripts if you haven't yet. The transcripts pretty much sent me to the guilty side. You can't dispute the facts. Even though Darlie and her supporters want to.:)

I have always believed that Darlie is innocent and for some reason I knew that she was on some sort of drug that made it hard for her to wake up after being attacked. I new it. I am new to forum stuff so please be kind, but I think that the only reason Darlie is alive is that she got to the phone while Darren wasn't watching. Does anyone else suspect Darren as much as I do? My case comes from experiencing a recent triple homicide in Calgary where I live which bore such similarity to the Routier case that I started really thinking about Darlie's innocence again. The use of a knife, the slaying of the family, and keeping the baby alive. If anyone is interested check out Joshua Lall, murders in Calgary, Canada.

I have always believed that Darlie is innocent and for some reason I knew that she was on some sort of drug that made it hard for her to wake up after being attacked. I new it. I am new to forum stuff so please be kind, but I think that the only reason Darlie is alive is that she got to the phone while Darren wasn't watching. Does anyone else suspect Darren as much as I do? My case comes from experiencing a recent triple homicide in Calgary where I live which bore such similarity to the Routier case that I started really thinking about Darlie's innocence again. The use of a knife, the slaying of the family, and keeping the baby alive. If anyone is interested check out Joshua Lall, murders in Calgary, Canada.

I've never heard of Darlie being on anything that would make it hard for her to wake up. She tested positive for amphetamines...amphetamines make it harder for you to sleep, actually.
Plus if she WAS on something that made it hard for her to wake up she wouldn't have been worried about the baby waking her up at night, her given exscuse for sleeping downstairs that night.

Here is a link to the Lall murders:
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Five_dead_in_Calgary_murder-suicide
I'm sorry, I just don't see many similarities at all.

Regarding the Drug found in her system did she and Darren have alcohol that night ?
What should I avoid while taking phentermine?
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of phentermine. Phentermine can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.

I have heard that many drugs that have a speed like substance in them can after the the Half life can then cause a downward slump, So if combined with alcholol could easily have put her into a deep sleep

http://www.drugs.com/phentermine.html

I think she was not taking illegal drugs or that wold have been brought out more, possibly partied in the past but nothing serious. My theory is that (from the looks of it) She is on some type of PSYCHOTROPIC MED possibly zanex or somethign that makes her woozy or slow moving, talking, you can tell just by looking at her in my oppinion. Now, combine what ever it is that the doctors have her dopped up on, with the phen phen and maybe, just maybe you have a crazy cocktail!!

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine[/ame]

Side effects
Generally, phentermine appears to be relatively well tolerated.[5] It can produce side effects consistent with its catecholamine-releasing properties, e.g., tachycardia (increased heart rate) and elevated blood pressure, but the incidence and magnitude of these appear to be less than with the amphetamines. Because phentermine acts through sympathomimetic pathways, the drug may increase blood pressure and heart rate. It may also cause palpitations, restlessness, and insomnia. Additionally, phentermine has the potential to cause physical and psychological dependence.

[edit] More common
Insomnia
Hypertension
Irritability
Nervousness

Euphoria
Dry mouth
Unpleasant taste
Blurred vision
Heartburn/Acid reflux
Changes in libido
Clumsiness
Confusion
Diarrhea
Dizziness
Headache
Arrhythmia
Nausea or vomiting
Psychosis
Skin rash or itching
Stomach pain
Fatigue

Bolded by me... This could be the key to Darlie's actions that night... Hate to think that this could have led to her boys death in some way, shape or form.

The test only shows a positive or negative, not the amount of amphetamines found. But, like you said, she had been on them longer than she should have been and it is well known those are very dangerous drugs. Wonder if LE ever counted her pills?
That's not true they Found marijuana an cocaine in her system.

That's not true they Found marijuana an cocaine in her system.
No, you are wrong. Amphetamines were found in her system. Dr Alex Santos testified that the amphetamines were stimulants and were not identified but Darlie herself admitted she was on 2 different "diet pills". This info I found in a PDF which I can't figure out how to post here, but if you go to the transcripts look for Dr Santos' testimony, it's in there. I actually googled "darlie routier drugs found in body" and found the link there.

No marijuana nor cocaine were found in her system. Read the trial transcripts. Only diet pills (amphetamines) were found.
I just don't understand why people will spend inordinate amounts of time reading and responding to nonsense when they can easily find the answers to their questions in the transcripts.

I just don't understand why people will spend inordinate amounts of time reading and responding to nonsense when they can easily find the answers to their questions in the transcripts.
transcripts are loonnnnnnnnnnng and difficult to slog through. I can see someone not easily finding that info or bypassing trying to get through it

transcripts are loonnnnnnnnnnng and difficult to slog through. I can see someone not easily finding that info or bypassing trying to get through it
But! The truth is in them. And shouldn't a person want to know the truth, rather than spread falsehoods? For example, the truth about the diet pills Darlie had in her system and admitted to. Why on earth should someone make up a story that cocaine and weed were in her system and not amphetamines, when she herself talks about them and her wight loss struggles? And of course they are documented in the transcripts which was very easy to find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back