Anne Bremner/ Martin Rudoy to ask for the case to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kogo.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=125548&article=9507634

New Investigation at Coronado Mansion

As of Tuesday, the Zahau family was waiting to hear whether the sheriff's department will supervise the forensic testing. A sheriff's department spokeswoman said, "Our investigation is concluded and the family has the entire file -- to include scene photos. The house has left our control (months ago) and many, many people have walked through -- there's nothing there."

AB & MR to BG...... whatever you say.... can and will be used in a civil case against you and your department.

I wonder where AS is? I wonder what JS and his lawyers are thinking. Is it just me or is the PR war for JS not in action. I wonder if that company is still working for him. If I was privy to these details, especially Dr. W's findings... I would have serious reservations about representing this client. I wonder if JS knew about the computer searches? Learning that information I wonder what if any conversations are going on in the Shacknai camp?

There is also one creepy disgustiing detail that niggles me. The underwear in the garbage can in the guest house. Is AS uncle pervy? If we believe the clothing was GS and possibly friends were the underwear hers and why were they disgarded? ewww this case just gets ickier and ickier.

Good points, all of them! After hearing the potion of the 911 call that is available to us, I think the person who would call the victim 'a girl', his nephew 'the kid', enter the house to get a knife, but have no worries as to whether or not his brother was in the house also, possibly harmed, needs to, HAS to be further questioned and investigated. He has answers to this riddle.

'Are you alive?' What a piece of hooey!! Look at me, I can slide a table across the yard while I am calling 911, to pretend I'm cutting 'the girl' down, state I am doing cpr, despite the fact I didn't remove the t-shirt or rope from around her neck, or untie her arms. Hello, ring ring Gore, shouldn't this person who failed a lie detector test, was the only person at the victims home that night, unless you count Gina Romano and her black bag, be further investigated, interrogated?

Oh that's right, no one knows where he is!

--video i came across on the "rebecca zahau fund" page...

http://www.rebeccazahaufund.com/

http://www.rebeccazahaufund.com/YouTube_Links-Case.html

--sheriffGore---
sheriffGnocomment.jpg

Important to watch these videos. If you watch from 1 through them, you see the case as it should be presented in the case to the AG. Very well done! Thank you for the link!

He's just representing the interests of the taxpayers who voted him into office. I think they have long lost interest in this case or spending more of their tax dollars investigating it just so Bremner can file a wrongful death lawsuit. Her goal could not be any more transparent.

JMO

In multiple polls, the taxpayers for whom Gore works, have voiced questions and concerns as to how the case was handled, the evidence that was not collected, including primary players finger prints, despite the fact that they fingerprinted Rebeccas little sister, who was known to be out of state.

Also, please provide links to where Anne Bremner has filed a wrongful death lawsuit, or stated that she was planning on that? Please provide links that have the family stating that this is about money, or the reason they can sue JS for money. Those links have been asked to be provided by you SEVERAL times. So far they are ignored or brushed over.

As far as transparent goals, they seem to be becoming more transparent in regards to Anne Bremner and the Zahau family each day. Justice for Rebecca, a murder victim. Unfortunately, I have a much different feeling about the transparency of other players, who are also becoming much more clear as Anne's investigation continues. There are many links to that stated fact, within this thread.

No other reason? How about truth? Money doesn't determine what is true. I'll admit it can be used to shape what might become the truth, but it cannot change what is already true. Truth is truth.

The ME has stated repeatedly that he believes the AR reflects the truth.

JMO

Nothing there? So says the sheriffs department that never even tried to do a re-enactment of this whole "suicide" scenario. Why didn't they try to see how far the bed would move if she hanged herself from the balcony? Or if she could have gotten her four separate head injuries from hanging? Or if the scratches on her back came from hanging? Or why she doesn't have any injuries to the back of her neck, while having extensive injuries to the front?

Still waiting to see one of those deputies stand on a table with three legs and watch it support the weight of a grown man, plus the woman he's holding onto while he "cuts her down."

The recent reopening of the 30 year old death mystery of Natalie Wood provides a blueprint of how an attorney can approach a Sheriff's office to get a case put on the front burner.

BBM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/12/18/the-real-tragedy-of-natalie-wood.html

In 2009, Davern published a book about Wood’s death, Goodbye Natalie, Goodbye Splendour, and it caught the eye of a Washington, D.C., patent lawyer named Vincent DeLuca, who describes himself as “a fan always bothered by how Natalie died.” DeLuca decided to start an online petition calling for the case to be reopened, and together with Davern’s coauthor, Marti Rulli, he gathered 800 signatures and sworn statements from Davern and other witnesses. “The book didn’t jump-start law enforcement because words are hearsay,” says DeLuca. “But ignore a sworn statement and they’re saying, ‘Davern lied to us, but we’re doing nothing about it.’ They had to act.”

Bill McSweeney, chief of the Sheriff’s Department Detective Division, says officials reopened the case out of obligation. “In any death or homicide case, if people call or write, saying a witness has new information they want to reveal, we can’t say no. We have to listen, take them where they go, eventually asking a prosecutor to look at the case or not.”

These two cases seem rather similar. A death under unusual circumstances, wealthy and powerful men with a lot at stake, and a gathering of evidence which the sheriff could not ignore. Guess we are waiting for the gathering of the evidence...

http://www.10news.com/news/30099990/detail.html latest update - nothing too exciting. Its unbelievable this has dragged on this long. This is America and we the people demand answers to the questions we are ENTITLED to having. Lies and half truths will not be accepted. Our intelligence will not be insulted. I am resolved and patient. Give us the truth.

I have covered police and read about crime cases for many years, and I have never seen a sheriff's department stonewall like this one - actively prevent any investigation.

This has gone beyond bizarre.

JMO

The sheriff refuses to go to the house to supervise the defense team taking some measurements. This would be the same sheriff's department that never did an actual re-enactment of the whole suicide scenario, and yet they are convinced they done such a great job. What gives?

Clearly, that was a quadruple, simultaneous suicide. Why haven't the police closed that case yet?

Clearly, that was a quadruple, simultaneous suicide. Why haven't the police closed that case yet?

I think they are still working on the "Charles Manson" murders case and what happened to "Natalie Wood".

Yes, I have been watching this story unfold since they first started reporting it this morning. Waiting for more information. The property is four minutes from 1043 Ocean Blvd, the mansion previously owned by Shacknai.

Yes, I have been watching this story unfold since they first started reporting it this morning. Waiting for more information. The property is four minutes from 1043 Ocean Blvd, the mansion previously owned by Shacknai.

4 minutes. Ha ha! That's about as far away two places can be on Coronado. The island is itty bitty.

O/T, but interesting, nonetheless. A small town with a near zero murder rate, now has another.

http://www.10news.com/news/30112979/detail.html

From your link (and thanks for it!):

>>>snip

CORONADO, Calif. -- Four people were found dead on Sunday at a Coronado condominium, where gunfire broke out just over two hours into the New Year, officials said...

(article continues)

<<<snip

Wow. CPD responded to a "shots fired" call and found 1 guy dead. They called in the SD Sheriff, who sent SWAT and a robot inside, where they found three more victims, all shot dead.

...Lt. Nesbit "did not elaborate on the circumstances surrounding the deaths"...

...and, "Sheriff's homicide detectives said there was no person being sought in connection with the deaths..."

...and, "Although we are early into the investigation, we do not believe we have any outstanding suspects," Nesbit said...

"Due to the "extensive crime scene", the investigation may last well into the night, Nesbit said...[/I]
a100.gif

Am biting my tongue and minding my manners, but it isn't easy.

Will pray for them all, Sheriffs included.

Six dead in six months within several blocks. That's one per month. Coronado is becoming the murder capital of the country on a per capita basis. Crazy and very sad indeed. I hope SDSO is watched carefully on this one so that justice is again not bypassed.

4 minutes. Ha ha! That's about as far away two places can be on Coronado. The island is itty bitty.

Murder/suicide seems to be rather common. Might explain why the attorneys have failed to follow through on their pledge from four months ago to make an official request to the AG for a new investigation.

Murder/suicide seems to be rather common. Might explain why the attorneys have failed to follow through on their pledge from four months ago to make an official request to the AG for a new investigation.
And that's okay?:waitasec: How does one know it is murder/suicide w/o a full ongoing investigation?

And that's okay?:waitasec: How does one know it is murder/suicide w/o a full ongoing investigation?

Where do you get the idea there was no investigation? If LE reaches a conclusion and closes a case such as this one, the only way to reopen it is to make an official request to the AG or find new evidence. Such a request was publicly promised by the family attorney months ago and she has yet to deliver on her promise and I have yet to see her deliver new evidence.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member