another comment from the chicks....

Now, Narla, don't be glib. LOL
narlacat said:
Can you even imagine lol
He already thinks he knows all about physchiatry (sp) and he didn't even finish high school!
The last thing I want to do is switch on the telly and see his ugly mug talking about something he knows nothing about.

hehe kidz:)

<<It wouldn't surprise me a bit if in the very near future he has some sort of a breakdown.>>

We can only hope lol.

As for the Dixie Chicks....

I have a love/hate relationship about them!:p

Lilpony:

I have a love/hate relationship about them!

So do I...i LOVE TO HATE THEM!

narlacat said:
Can you even imagine lol
He already thinks he knows all about physchiatry (sp) and he didn't even finish high school!
The last thing I want to do is switch on the telly and see his ugly mug talking about something he knows nothing about.
Are you talking about the tom C?
He didn't finish high school or take the GED?

Off the topic, GED was developed because of wwII.:twocents:

kelly london said:
Lilpony:

:D :D

:laugh:
kelly london said:
Lilpony:

Pharlap said:
Are you talking about the tom C?
He didn't finish high school or take the GED?

Off the topic, GED was developed because of wwII.:twocents:
Yes Tom Cruise.
I've read he didn't finish high school, I assume it's true.
What's the GED?

narlacat said:
Yes Tom Cruise.
I've read he didn't finish high school, I assume it's true.
What's the GED?
GED is a 5 week coarse to get your high school dipolma.
You have to be 18 to take the coarse...

Wow, you can get a high school diploma in 5 weeks, I didn't know that.
That's probably what he did then....does it cover physciatry lol

:laugh:
narlacat said:
....does it cover physciatry lol
I doubt it.There is probably a course on furniture jumping though. But you have to do it in silence.

Funny :D

Katie probably doesn't think so though, all those rules and regulations made by none other than a male, must be getting to her.
His effect on her is quite visible to the naked eye, she looks awful.

narlacat said:
Funny :D

Katie probably doesn't think so though, all those rules and regulations made by none other than a male, must be getting to her.
His effect on her is quite visible to the naked eye, she looks awful.
She does look bad. She looks very sick. I wish her Mom could intervene somehow and do something. I know my Mom has a hold on me and if something was going on she would snap me back into shape. I wonder if she was close with her parents? They seemed like they were. I guess TC has a strong hold on her. Or she is blinded.

michelle said:
She does look bad. She looks very sick. I wish her Mom could intervene somehow and do something. I know my Mom has a hold on me and if something was going on she would snap me back into shape. I wonder if she was close with her parents? They seemed like they were. I guess TC has a strong hold on her. Or she is blinded.
Are there any before and after pictures??

michelle said:
Do you have a picture of her looking sick? I am just curious, and want to see! Haven't seen a pic of her lately!

BAD_BUTTERFLY said:
I know this isn't going to get the best reviews, but this is my HO.

Part of living in the United States and being a part of this free country has many perks. One of those perks is free speach. It doesn't matter what you say, but you get to. The Dixie Chicks chose to say something that they felt was important. They didn't say everyone had to believe in it, etc. Then when they came back to the states, they didn't try to take back what they said. They just said that they understood why people were upset. Although I voted for our president, I can understand many americans frustration. The dixie chics just chose to use there position to spread their word. "Not ready to make nice", is actually a very good song! If you haven't heard it, I would suggest at least listening to it once. It shows that she has no regrets for speaking her mind. Also in my opinion the only reason the Toby Keith said anything was to garner publicity from the whole thing. The dixie chics were getting so much attention, and he wanted some. Since there attention was negative, he would get the positive. In my opinion there isn't anything wrong with this either. This is how the world works. That radio chooses not to play their songs. Well I have a different opinion on this thinking the one thing that they lean on is free speach and yet they are condeming someone else for using there voice to make a statement. JMHO

I totally agree, they have a right to freedom of speech and they have to take the consequences of that free speech right along with it. That is the way it works. I don't think the country radio stations not playing their music has anything to do with our President and what the chicks said. I think it has to do with the chicks remarks about country music fans and them only wanting a small group of fans who listen only to their musicc...and about them not wanting Toby Keith or Reba McIntyre on the same CD player as them. If they had come back after 3 years and just sang their music and kept their mouths shut instead of bringing everything all up again they probably would have been fine. After 3 years who cared what they said in England...most probably forgot about it and them.

As far as Toby Keith wanting attention...are you serious!? Toby Keith doesn't need to drum up attention. He owns more businesses then the chicks could ever hope to have....every song he sings becomes a hit and he is well liked by country fans. He isn't hurting in any way for attention. He hasn't even mentioned the chicks since they came back out. They drug him into their fight to begin with by knocking his music.

Pharlap said:
GED is a 5 week coarse to get your high school dipolma.
You have to be 18 to take the coarse...

You can also get the course books and study at home for the tests. You don't have to be 18 though to take the tests. My grandaughter took the tests about 6 months ago and she won't be 18 yrs until January.

It's going to be some time, if ever the DC's will be doing alot of touring in the USA.....

Bobbisangel said:
You can also get the course books and study at home for the tests. You don't have to be 18 though to take the tests. My grandaughter took the tests about 6 months ago and she won't be 18 yrs until January.
That's great!!
My G-daughter will be 17 in oct and has to wait til she's 18.
New York and Illinois you have to be 18...
Back in WWII it was 16 I believe...:waitasec:

In many states, the GED is only available to students after what would have been their graduating class graduates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203
Back